CHAPTER 15

MAAZ'S POV:

I came back from the party and went straight to his grave, today I was so irritated and feeling my anger rising as I saw Javed and his family, but now after making a deal with him I am feeling a bit calm, I knew he would never refuse the money I offered to him, he is a greedy man and can do anything for money and I was right, he made deal with and agreed to give me his only daughter as a collateral to me, I smiled at the thought when she will be mine and I can't wait to take my revenge from him, the revenge I wanted ever since he killed my only family in front of my eyes and now I will enjoy tormenting his daughter in front of him, I will take away everything from him, he will beg for my mercy, he will be left alone and peny less,he will be on the streets soon and I can't wait to see him and his family to suffer like I had to suffer all my life, he is the only one left from all of them and when I will destroy him then I will feel relieved from this burden I have since that night. I felt paranoid, just by recalling those days which I had suffered because of them. "soon, brother, I will have my revenge," I said, and looked up at the picture of Uncle Jamshed, "I will find Areesha uncle, where ever she is I will find her, she is only mine." I restated my promise and left from there and climbed the stairs and went into my room, I opened all the windows and looked at the dark sky, "You are mine Areesha, only mine and I will find you soon enough just wait for me, god forbid if any harm came to you or anyone hurt you, I will kill them with my bare hands, you are only mine to keep, no one else's" I whispered as I thought of her, the only memory I had with her was those days I spend with Uncle Jamshed and his family, those were the days I felt like I am alive, I closed my eyes only to saw those beautiful hazel brown eyes again, that beautiful innocent face I saw earlier in the party, the face of Javed's daughter, I instantly opened my eyes, "Why I am thinking about her? She is the daughter of my enemy, I can't think of her like that but whenever I see her why Areesha's thought come into my mind why I have this strange feeling when she bumped into me on the deck, she was crying at that time and why I felt like to soothe her, to gather her fragile form in my arms, Damn! This is all so confusing, I ran my hands through my hairs frustratedly and took off my shirt and kicked off my shoes and pour myself a drink when Zoya came into my room without knocking, still dressed in her gown, "Why did you leave me there Maaz? Do you how those paparazzi's were reacting after you left so early, one of them even asked me if we had breakup tonight, can you imagine that? How they could think we can breakup when we are going to be married soon this year, oh God! I can't wait for that" she squealed, and wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my bare back, "Zoya, leave me alone, I don't want anyone to be with me right now," I said in a cold tone not bothering to answer any of her silly questions, "Oh come on baby, you think I will leave you all alone tonight," she said caressing my back with her long fingers, "I said leave me alone!" I yelled at her turning around and free myself from her and pushed her towards the door, "And don't dare to enter my room without knocking," I warned and pushed her out of my room and locked it without giving her a chance to say anything else and laid on my bed, when I got a text from my assistant telling me about our new project in Russia, I stood up and opened my laptop and started working trying to drown myself into the work to escape the bitter memories of my life and to distract myself from that tear stained face.

Next morning I was in my office with my Executive Secretary discussing some details about our recent ongoing project in France when my assistant informed me about my 12:00 pm meeting, I stood up and walked through the door and sauntered towards the boardroom where everyone was on their seats, as I enter they all stood up, I took head seat and motion them to sit and start the meeting, after few hours of discussion I closed my laptop and dismissed them to carry on this meeting after a break and call my driver to bring the car around, I don't know why but I was having these weird feelings right now, I had this urge to meet Areesha, I am having these feeling like she might be in some kind of a danger or something, so I decided to go and meet her, I got into the car and left the building. When I reached there I saw both cars parked in the porch, I signaled my men to stay behind and rang the bell but no one answered, I rang the bell again when I heard Alex voice from the other side, I ordered him to open the door but he didn't, making me more distressed and angry from his behavior, I pounded hard on the door and that's when he opened it looking terrified and all messed up by his attire, I enter the house before he could say something and move to the living room, and sat down on the couch and asked him to call Areesha but he stood still near the door, "Umm... Areesha!" he mumbled, "she is not at home Mr. Jafferi," I heard Javed coming down the stairs, I asked him where she went, he told me she was with her friends and here I am having this strange feeling for her and she is enjoying her time out there, why did I came here in the first place, what in the bloody hell happening to me? I stayed there for more ten minutes and left telling Javed to tell Areesha to contact me, I have something important to discuss with her, well it was just a lie, I didn't want to talk to her anymore, but don't know why I told him that, while I was leaving I still had this strong feeling I can't understand like she is in some kind of trouble or something but I ignored it and left.