CHAPTER 17

ENJOY!

MAAZ'S POV:

I shut the door behind me not bothering to look back at her; I leaned my back to the door and ran fingers through my hairs frustrated by these weird feelings,

"This is not the way you treat a woman Maaz," I heard the familiar voice from my right.

I looked up and saw her standing on the last step in her white night gown looking stunning like always, I smiled and move towards her and embrace her into a hug, "Ohhh... I missed you so much sweetheart," I said kissing her cheek, in return she hit me on my arm, "Don't change he topic young man, is this how I told you to treat a woman, as far as I remember you were the gentleman, then why did you treat that girl like that, no girl deserves to be treated badly, they all are the blessings of Allah for us," she said angrily, giving me the determined look, "Come on Nani ma, just forget her, let's go inside," I said casually, holding her from her slender shoulders, she was still looking angry, I swear if I knew she would be awake at this time I would have never brought Areesha here at any cost, I just don't wanted to meet Javed or any other, I know Areesha is his daughter but surprisingly I don't feel that hatred towards her that much, yeah I do hate her and can't wait for the moment she will be mine to keep, only mine to torment, only mine to take revenge from her father.

"Are you even listening to me Maaz?" I heard Nani ma, "Sorry, What were you saying?" I asked her, she turned around and cupped my face with her soft hands, "What is bothering you my child, what is it? You always behave like this when you are having inner battles, talk to me Maaz, what is bothering you?" she asked softly, I sighed audibly and hold her wrist and kissed her palm, "You always knew Nani ma, when I need you the most," I said giving her a smile, "Come," she said and tugged me along with her to the living room and sat down on the white plush couch, and made me sit next to her, I kicked off my shoes and lay down on the couch keeping my head on her lap, she runs her soft fingers through my hairs, which soothe me, I closed my eyes feeling her and her love, the only thing I have ever wanted the only thing I craved, the love, the acceptance and the devotion.

"I still remember the first day you came to me in New York, you were just sixteen at that time, when I saw you the first time, you reminded me of my daughter, you have her eyes, same captivating grey eyes so pure and virtuous, they reminds me of her, but that day I saw hatred and anger in them Maaz, I know you have suffered a lot in your past and it still haunts you, you had nightmares when you came to me but you never told me anything, you never lose the burden you are carrying around for last nine years, I just want to see you happy Maaz, just let go the past, it's all gone, you know Sarah was watching a movie when I was in the hospital for dialysis I heard a dialogue which stated that yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that's why it's called the present," she told me caressing my face with her finger, I opened my eyes,

"Who is Sarah?" I asked, "I haven't told you about her?" she asked, "No, Who is she?" I asked her again, "She is twelve years old girl she came for dialysis, we are seat mates," she told, I sit up and faced her, "I have given clear instruction to my men to keep you in a private room when you go for your dialysis, you should have told me they send you to the general bay, I will sue them all!" I said and took out my cell phone to give them the piece of my mind, "How dare they keep you in that bay!" but Nani ma took my cell phone from my hands, "will you just listen me for a mere second what I am trying to say to you Maaz," she asked and hold my hands in her, I heaved a sigh and bowed down my head. I clearly know what she wanted me to do, she wanted me to forget my past, my suffering, my pain I have been through but, I can't I just don't know how to forget those days and most of all how can I forget my promise I made to him when he died in front of my eyes or I should say he was brutally murdered in front of my eyes, I can't and I will never forget it until I take my revenge from those murderers.