CHAPTER 7

MAAZ'S POV:

I look around for her, but it seems like she had disappeared in milliseconds, where the hell did she go so quickly? I stare that man who was still on the stairs and drinking from a bottle, I grab him from the collars and drag him to the nearby cabin; I called my security team and instructed them to keep a watch on him and find any other man they could find on the deck, I sauntered towards the main hall with Zoya trailing behind me.

"What was that Maaz?" she asked

"Nothing", I replied and kept walking when I got a call from my head of security asking me to come to the captain's cabin.

"You should go Zoya enjoy yourself I will join you in a while" I ushered her to the entrance and left. I knocked on the door and saw that man on the chair and handcuffed.

"Leave us" I commanded and all the men left the cabin, I took a seat in front of the man,

"What did you do to her" I asked him, he looked at me and smiled,

"My my.... I didn't know she has more admirers, but sorry buddy she is taken, I already paid for her so back off," he slurred, I punched him across his face, he spit blood out of his mouth and glared at me

"I ask WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" I shouted, I remember her innocent eyes filled with fear and when she heard his voice she got more scared and those red marks on her neck, I am damn sure this moron has done something to frighten her like this, the thought of him touching her made my blood boil. I punched him again and left the room.

"Search this area and let me know if you guys find anyone here" I instructed my head of security and left.

Damn! What's happening to me?

I have never been like this I never felt like this, why I wanted to protect her?

Why it pained me to see tears in her eyes?

Why I missed a heartbeat when I saw her in that trembling condition?

Why I got mad at that drunken guy?

And most importantly, why I am thinking of her?

She is just an ordinary girl nothing especial,

Who am I kidding, she is anything but an ordinary she is something else I can't even describe it, I don't know why it makes my heart flutter when I think about her? Damn!

I don't want to think about her! I always wanted Areesha, she is the only one I ever wanted in my life.

I walked to the main hall where my assistant started to introduce some people to me, I just briefly talked to them and move around in search for her, maybe she would be here, I scanned the room when my glance landed on that particular person I have loathed all my life.

Javed Bakht!

*^*^*^*^*^*

AREESHA'S POV:

I took a deep breath to relax myself and glanced at the mirror, I look better now. Satisfied with my appearance I slightly open the door and peeked through it, there was no one so I stepped out and close the door behind me, I have no idea where I am now and how to go back, that's when I felt someone behind me, I swirl around and saw a man who seems security guard wearing those black suits with a monogram on their jackets and a Bluetooth on their ear.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" he asked

"Um, yes please can you tell me the way to main hall I think I lost my way back" I answered.