CHAPTER 13

Dedicated to:

Harry_Jayrone93,Nancy Jennifer, Orsy_BbB, laLATINAMCCANN, Famzy-111, apache143, Hiba fatima4, loveBysheeru, tasnia77, Javed Mughal, Almira Tan2, rainbow-kisses21, AlphinaBlxxdzll, lethal Bond, Sparklingways, shakaf, Chantlej1, Fatimaaaaa110, Hatork, aleena113, Zayny love, Anastsumtime, Madiaotakro,Shamaila Jasmine, Layel 1999,Aiman Irfan.

Assalam O Alikum.

Sorry for making you guys wait for long, I was ill since last week, so I couldn't update,

Hope you will like the chapter!

AREESHA'S POV:

I was standing on the last step; when I looked up only to meet with furious gray ones, making my heart beat fast. He abruptly stood up and marched to me, "Where the hell were you? I have been waiting for last twenty minutes, I have wind up my work early just to be here on time and here you are being lazy, next time be punctual," he uttered angrily, "Okay,"I replied not bothering to give any kind of explanation to him , I think it will be useless to say anything to him, but why he is reacting like, he is doing me some kind of favor by taking me to this designer, I haven't ask for this its all his choice, I thought and slowly trail behind him, who as standing wit his driver near his silver Mercedes Benz, "Don't you have any better clothes?" he asked eyeing me up and down, I looked at him confused, "What's wrong with these?" I asked, "Why do you always wear worn out clothes, I guess you must have much more better outfits in your closet after all your father was a good business man before he got bankrupt," he said casually sliding in the driver seat, motioning his driver to leave, I sighed before getting in the car, "I don't like to go for shopping," I stated, he chuckled, "Yeah right!," he said when his cell phone rings up, he changed the gear with one hand and received his incoming call, talking all his business about some kind of new clients and projects, first I listened to his conversation but got bored, so I looked out of the window focusing my gaze to the clear sky, today was a good weather, I looked up into the sky and remember the days when I used to go to the park with mama and baba when I was seven, baba used to teach me how to ride bicycle, he teach me how to fly a kite, we both used to do roller-skating and mama watched us sitting under the three with picnic basket, with a beautiful smile on her lips, those were the heavenly days of my life, I wish Adil could also get better childhood, that's when I realize I didn't meet Adil before leaving, he must be anxious, this the first time I let him stay alone in the house, but I guess I can trust Alex after we made our deal, I looked at Maaz, who was now silently driving, listening to the music,

"Umm... Can I have your cell phone?" I asked, a bit fearful with his mood swings, he looked at me for a second before asking the usual question I was expecting, "Why? Don't you have your own?" he asked, "I don't have cell phone and I want to talk to Adil," I replied honestly, "let me guess you don't like to use cell phones also right?" he said playfully and tossed his phone on my lap, "Go ahead," he said and increased the volume of the music, I picked up his cell phone and dialed landline number, on the fourth bell, call was received and I heard uncle's voice, "Who is it?" he asked when I didn't respond, I cleared my throat, "It's me Areesha, I just wanted to talk to Adil, can you please call him?" I said in a low voice, "For the god's sake Areesha, you are with Maaz right now, forget Adil and concentrate on him, don't mess up, and try to buy as much expensive things as you can, we can use them later, and don't call again," he blurted out, I could feel my anger rising up on his thinking, how low he would go for just the sake of money? It is really disgusting.

"Uncle please call Adil, I really want to talk to him," I said trying to control myself, "Alex had taken him out to somewhere and don't call Alex, he left his cell phone in his room so just cut this act and concentrate on your fiancé," he said and cut the call, I just stared at the blank screen for a while, when I heard Maaz's voice, "Who is this Uncle of yours?" he asked, I looked at him perplexed, "Who?" I asked, "You were talking to your uncle right?" he asked me again when I realize he was talking about Uncle Javed, "Yes, he is my father's brother, he received the call, telling me Alex took Adil with him," I answered, looking out of the window, he just nodded and took his cell phone from my hand and tucked it in his coat. He parked his car outside a fine looking building with the signboard on which the name of this boutique was written beautifully. I just stared at that building, it was looking so fine and expensive from the outside, "Come on get out of the car," Maaz said standing near the door, I got out carefully and stand next to him, he took out something from his pocket and turns to me, sliding the ring on my finger, "Don't say anything in there unless I told you so, understand?" he asked and I just nodded in response and looked at the ring on my finger and gasped, this was the most incredible ring I ever seen in my life, there was a huge diamond in the middle with small black diamonds around it and the silver band completing its look, this ring looks expensive and rare, but why is giving it to me? Why trusting me with this expensive thing? I thought, but stayed silent and walked inside the boutique with him, as we entered there was a reception desk where a beautiful girl was sitting typing on the iMac in front of her, when we reached there she looked up and smiled, "Mr. Jaferi, Ma'am has been waiting for you, she is in her office would you like me to call her here or shall I escort you to her?" she asked, "I know where to go, just inform her about my arrival," he said coldly and started walking to the glass door on the left, he walked so casually like he owns the whole world, "Ah! Atlast Maaz you are here, I have been waiting for you, why are you late? You never have been late in your life, then how come today, you are breaking your punctuality?," a beautiful young girl said, Maaz just gave me a hard look, but didn't said anything, she was sitting on the posh white beautiful couch, with colorful cushions lined up on it, she must be in her early twenties, wearing a black sleeveless knee length dress looking classy, with silver stilettos. She had these beautiful black hairs coming down till her shoulders, she was gorgeous; she came forward and hugged Maaz with a smile, then looked at me. "And who is she?" she asked, "Alizeh, this is my fiancé Areesha, and Areesha meet your personal dress designer, she is one of the best, she designs dresses for only elite class and from now on she will take care of all your wardrobe and will set everything accordingly, all your stuff will be organized by her," he told me, "What?? But I don't want it," I said, surprise by his words. "No arguments," he said in a strict tone, making me quiet.