CHAPTER 6

MAAZ'S POV:

I felt some tingling sensation on my back, I opened my eyes but shut it quickly as I felt this massive hangover, how much did I drink last night? After a while I felt that same tingling sensation on my back, I was lying on my stomach, I propped on my elbow and saw Zoya sitting on my bed and caressing my bare back with her long fingers.

"Hey handsome, Good morning" she said in a seductive tone. I got up and throw the covers away and got down from the bed, ignoring her presence I walked to the bathroom and took out a bottle of aspirin and gulp down two tablets with some water. I was having this serious headache which was increasing because of her constant chatting behind me.

"Are you even listening to me Maaz?" she asked

"No I wasn't" I answered and put on a white button up shirt but didn't bother to close the buttons and check my cell phone

"So I was saying I have got an appointment from the designer I had told you earlier we have to be there till 1:00 pm so hurry up its 11:30 already" she said and I just look at her. "I am going to the office, I don't have time for all this" I uttered and walked into my closet.

"But you said you will take me there, I want you to choose the dress for me and you agreed" she said again in her high pitched voice which was irritating me right now.

"I don't remember I had agreed on anything" I said trying to remember,

"You said it last night in the club before you got yourself wasted" she answered and I cursed under my breath.

"Look babe I have this important meeting with our new clients, so I can't go why don't you call your friends and hangout with them, here take my card and buy whatever you want" I said in a soft voice this time. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek.

"Okay as you wish" she said and took the card from my hand and left the room. I sighed a breath of relief and quickly took a shower and changed into one of my suits, took my watch and cell phone from the side table and exited the room. As I reached the main door I give instructions to my maids for today's party and headed out. Driver opened the door for me I get in and opened my laptop to avail this time as he starts driving. Later at night when I returned home I got a call from Saad,

"Yeah did you get anything about Areesha?" I asked

"Sorry Sir no sign of her, after her parent's death she move with her grandfather to his village afar from that I couldn't get anything about her." He told me and I gritted my teeth

"You are useless I want full information about her by any means do whatever you have to do give me more about her or you are fired and you know when I fire someone I also ruin their career so stop wasting my time and be careful before giving me a call next time" I yelled at him and throw the cell phone on the wall in frustration. I pace around there trying to control my anger but it was of no use I took my keys and headed out; unlocking the door, I enter and stood infront of the wall and looked at his picture, the only man whom I ever cared and respected.

"I don't know what to do now uncle, I can't find her neither I was there to help aunt Maheen when she needed me, I regret for being away from them, you both helped me after that night and I had sworn that night I will pay it back to you but I failed, I wish I was there to help them in their difficult time, now I have lost them there is no sign of Areesha I don't know but I feel like she is in some kind of trouble. I remember my promise uncle I will do anything to fulfill it before I die." I said and sat down on the floor.

"But now I know exactly where Javed is along with his family, he is the only one left and I will get my revenge from him he won't be able to run this time" I said looking at the four graves infront of me.