Chapter Three-Crawling Spiders

Brutal Scene's P.O.V.

Who would have known that crawling around in air vents would be so hard? I'm tall, but skinny. I used to be bigger but every since the fires I've been a stick. It's kind of hard to keep a figure these days.

Anyways, crawling through these vents are extremely hard, especially when you are trying to stay silent.

Even though I hate this, it's better then being seen by those people. Who knows what they would do to me. They could beat me, kidnap me, or so many other terrible things that give me chills just thinking about it.

Pushing those thoughts from my mind, I continue my crawling to find the missing water.

Fifteen minutes later I find myself crawling over the fourth or fifth room. In here I see a tall lanky guy wearing a red jacket with an animal print shirt. For some reason he's wearing sunglasses inside, and at night. I knew these people were weird.

I'm about to continue crawling when I spot the missing water in this room. God dammit why does everything have to go wrong? Maybe I can just wait him o-

"KOBRA COME HERE PLEASE!"

At this, he zooms out of the room. Looks like I didn't need to wait him out very long.

Carefully, I open up the vent and drop down to the floor, doing a cool roll at the end because why the hell not.

I look to my left and spot many water bottles and quickly take ten of them. Now, to get out of here. The vent is too high up so I'm going to have to find a different exit.

I look around the room and see the only way out is through the place the sunglass man or "Kobra" went through. God damn.

I stride over to the door and peek out. I can hear the voices of people, but I don't see the people who they belong to. Now is my chance to go.

I jump out into the hall and search for something that will lead me outside. Of course I see nothing, so I jog into the next hallways on the tip of my toes so I can't be heard.

I don't find anything for the next three halls, but in the fourth hall, I see a medium size window. I dash toward it and I see that I'm on the second floor and there's nothing to help me down.

Finally, I decide to take my chances and jump when I hear frantic voices coming near.

Instead of rolling on the ground like I was supposed to, I land on my foot. It hurt so much that I know I broke it. Ha, I'll probably die because I broke my foot from jumping out the second story window.

I slowly lift myself up into a standing position and try to limp away. After four failed attempts, I tell myself that it's not worth it and to go to sleep.

Around the corner I find a big, old dumpster on the side of the building and pull myself into it, making sure to watch out for my foot.

Apparently someone else has lived in here because there was an old pillow and blanket. Well whoever was using this seems to be gone, so I might as well make good use of it.

I slowly lay myself down onto the ground and cover myself with the blanket. Maybe I might actually have a nice, warm sleep for once.

Party Poison's P.O.V.

What the hell was that? What is this feeling I'm having? Where did it go? It was here a second ago. Maybe there's a secret passage? That's probably it. I just have to look for it.