Chapter Seven-Even Ghouls Can Have ADHD

Hey look I'm being different this time!

Party Poison's P.O.V

What the actual fuck. It's there. In my bed. I'm crazy. It's official I'm am definitely crazy. Where's the fucking mental institution when you need it.

I creep over to it to see if I can actually put my hand through this thing of my imagination. But when I try, it touches it. Actually touches it. Why isn't it going through. Also, why did it groan. I push it a little bit so it turns over, and when it does, I gasp. It's a fucking person. Not only a person, but a girl.

I yell out to Kobra in fright, which also wakes up the col-girl. She shoots right up and a look of horror appears on her face. She backs up into the corner of the room and pulls her knees to her chest. I can see her body shaking while tears come down her eyes. Poor girl.

At that moment my brother bursts in looking very confused. His eyes then land on the girl, and his expression grows more confused. I give him a look that means 'come over to me right now' and he does. I start to whisper to him so the girl can't hear him.

"Do you see the colors now?"

He nods his head. Good I'm not insane.

"Well now we know that it wasn't colors I was seeing, but a colorful girl. And I believe that this is our missing girl because she has crutches."

I point to the crutches that are right next to the bed. I guess I know why we couldn't find her. We were looking in the complete opposite direction. It never occurred to us that she would go to the dangerous Zones of 5 and 6.

"I'm going to see if I can get her to calm down, then bring her out to the dining area. You go get Jet and Ghoul and bring them there. Explain to them what happened."

He gives me a quick nod and shoots out of the room. Now I have to figure out how to calm down this girl with scaring her, and according to Dr. D, it might be hard.

I walk slowly to her and she keeps on moving away from me until she gets stuck in the corner. I'm about seven feet away from her, so this a good distance for now.

I give her a slight smile and she just stares at me. So not the smiley type.

"Hey there, my name is Party Poison, but people call me Party for short. What's your name?"

She just looks at me and doesn't respond. But at least she isn't crying anymore.

"You don't have to tell me now, it's fine, but I would love to know it sometime soon. Anyways, I didn't mean to alarm you. I was just  a little freaked out when I saw someone in my bed."

I can see some confusion in her eyes, maybe she thought nobody lived here.

"Well you see, me, my brother, and two of our friends have lived here since pretty much the beginning. And we all have our own rooms, this one is mine, my brother, Kobra, who is the guy who just came in here, is right across from my door. Then Ghoul is two doors down from my room, and Jet is right across from him."

I hope me telling her about all of us is helping her warm up to me.

"So I believe you are the girl that went to Dr. D's place for a broken foot. I can tell because of your cast and crutches. Also don't worry, I'm not a stalker, I'm part of the group that was going to take care of you. We were supposed to pick you up like three days ago, but Dr. D told us you were missing so we raced to his shack. But it all worked out in the end didn't it?"