Chapter Nineteen-Found Them

Brutal's P.O.V.

It took about three and a half hours to finally get here. I'm just thankful that I went in the Mustang instead of the Trans Am with.....him.

I've ignored him ever since we all woke up. I don't really know why though, maybe it's because I'm trying to figure out why I asked him to stay last night...again.

My body is always making me do and say things I don't want to, and I hate it. But now is not the time to think about that, I have to focus so I can get my siblings out.

I slow to a stop as we arrive to the place Dr. D said to go. We all get out of the cars and start going over the plan.

"Okay so there's about an hour of sunlight left, so as soon as the sun goes down, we go. Got it?"

Everyone thankfully nods at me. I really hope they don't screw up. Or this plan screws up. I need my siblings back. I haven't seen them since they "died" two years ago.

We spend the next hour playing different games with cards and other things, trying to make the time pass quickly. Just as it turns to nightfall, we get into position.

I take a look at them and see that they all have their masks and helmets on.

"Are you guys ready?"

They all whisper out yes to me. I slide down my mask and get into a running position.

"Okay, then. Three. Two. One. Go!"

Everyone except Pheonix and Jet takes off toward the manhole, three hundred feet away. It only takes takes twenty seconds to run over to it.

Once we get there, Party and Ghoul take off the cover and jump into the tunnel. Then they help me, Bullet, and Psychotic climb in. After we're all down, Kobra jumps in and pulls the cover back on.

"Ew, it smells like shit down here."

This once again gives Ghoul another smack from Bullet.

"What else would it smell like numnuts? It's a fucking sewer."

We laugh at them for a few seconds, then remember why we're down here. I lead the way to the end of the tunnel and wait for Kobra to open the cover, since he's the tallest out of all of us.

He pushes the cover off then pulls himself up. Kobra then reaches down to get the girls first, then Party and Ghoul. I tell them to leave the manhole cover half off in case we need a quick getaway.

An ally is surrounding us so we don't have to worry about being seen.

"Okay it's around 9:00 now so the residents will be in bed by now. The only thing that will be out is the nightly patrols, which there won't be many of because there's a concert somewhere out in the zones. They'll definitely have a lot of Dracs and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W's go to that."

"So do Ghoul and I get to blow up stuff now?"

I look at their eager faces and jokingly roll my eyes.

"Yeah fine go, you remember how to get there, right?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, go now! Hurry!"

They take off sprinting to the armory, leaving the four of us together.

"The prison building is five blocks to the left of us, so let's starts heading there now."

We all start a light run towards the building, hiding in the shadows as we move. Soon enough we make it the very tall, skyscraper like building.

"Well I guess this is it. Now let's go to the vent that's behind the building."