Chapter Six-Walking Motors

Brutal Scene's P.O.V.

Well shit. I'm lost.

I passed the Zone 6 sign last night, and now it's about midday and I have no clue where I am. Maybe like a quarter way through, but honestly I have no clue.

I have to find some sort of building or structure. I need a place to stay until my foot and ankle heal. I have plenty of food and water to last me a while, so I just need a roof over my head.

*********************

A few hours later I come across an old, run down diner. Seems like a good enough place to stay, I just hope nobody is living here.

I check around the whole building a see no vehicle in sight. So that either means nobody is here, or they don't have a vehicle. I'm hoping it's the first one.

I peer through the front windows and see nobody inside. Now to sneakily get in with crutches while holding my ray gun. Great.

Clutching my crutches in one hand and my ray gun in the other, I slowly open the doors and hop in. Get inside, check. Next on the todo list is to see if anyone is inside.

*********************

I searched through the whole building (fuck wttdp just came on I'm gonna cry, carry on<-not intentional) and found nobody. There were four bedrooms, but it looked like whoever was here left in a hurry. Dracs probably ambushed them, which means bad for them and good for me. Now it's about 6:00 so perhaps I can find some food in this place so I don't have to use my own. Then I can take one of the bedrooms in here and make it my own. (IT JUST STARTED PLAYING AGAIN GOD DAMN WHY DOES THERE HAVE BOTH TBP AND LWG)

*********************

You would think that a diner would have food, or at least good food. All this place is stocked with is more Power Pup and some beans. I guess the beans aren't the worst things in the world, better then the disgusting dog food. Now to pick my temporary room.

I stand up from the table I was eating at and walk into the back where all the rooms are. The first two bedrooms are almost immediately when you walk in the back. Then next to the room on the right there's a bathroom and across from that, a closet. Next to those two rooms there are are the last two bedrooms.

I choose the bedroom that is the only one that has a window, in case I need to make a quick getaway, which happens to be the first room on the left. When I walk in I see a medium size room, on the right side of the room there is a makeshift bed with a nightstand, a big mirror on the other side, and on the back wall there is a desk with papers scattered on it. I see a black 'Dead Pegasus' jacket hung up on the back of the chair. It's pretty cold in here so might as well put it on. It looks comfortable too.

I walk towards the desk and pick up the jacket and put it on. While I'm at the desk I see that on the papers are beautiful drawings. The drawings consisted of cartoon characters, superheros, a man and a woman covered in blood splatter looking like they're about to kiss, and I don't even know what the last thing is, it's just a bunch of colors. Two different shades of blue on the top, electric green right below it, then violet, and finally blood red at the bottom.

I start looking through more of this person's work, but it's all just the colors. Some look in the shape of a person though. This person is definitely insane. Or I'm going insane and those drawings aren't there. I should just sleep it off and worry about it tomorrow.

As I lay down in the bed I feel a weird thing in my stomach, like that feeling when something is going to happen the very soon. I hope the only that happens is that I get to have a lazy day.