Epilogue

I know I said there's going to be a sequel. Ignore that.

Party's P.O.V.

"-she's in critical condition. We need to get her to the hospital, follow me."

Dr. D rolls out the door and I follow him while holding the love of my life. We travel down a few blocks and finally arrive at the hospital. It's easy to see because what seems like hundreds of people are surrounding it.

"Excuse me! Pardon me! Man in a wheelchair coming through!"

Dr. D weaves through the crowd of hurt and waiting, with me right on his tail. Soon we make it inside and go up to the frantic front desk.

"Excuse me! This is Brutal Scene, the girl who just help lead this rebellion! She's about to die!"

The secretary's eyes grow wide and she starts typing a bunch of different things.

"Okay go down the hall and make a left, then head down that hall and turn left again. There are going to be doctors waiting at the third door."

I nod at her and mumble a thank you, then sprint down the hall. When I reach the door, there's five doctors/nurses standing there. What looks like the head doctor, holds out his hands and I hand Brutal to him.

He and the other doctors/nurses walk inside the room, leaving me out in the hall. But eventually Dr. D comes rolling down the hall, out of breath.

"You sure love that girl Party. You were sprinting down that hall like it was a track and you were in the Olympics, you know, if we actually still had the Olympics."

I chuckle at his comparison, but it doesn't last long. I walk up to the big window and see Brutal laying in the bed with a bunch of wires sticking out of her. It breaks my heart to see her like that.

"Dr. D, do you think she will make it?"

The man in the wheelchair rolls over so he's next to me, and looking in the window as well.

"I think she will, so should you. We all know that she's a fighter. She has a fire burning inside her, it will take a lot to put it out."

I just nod at him, not being able to find my words anymore. I place my hand on the glass, longing for my Brutal Scene.

**************************

My footsteps echo in the empty hall. Wow, the last time I was in this building it was very depressing. But let's not think of that. Today is the second best day of my life. After well, you know.

I walk down a bunch of hallways then finally come across a room. The room that will change my life forever. I take a deep breath and enter.

"Hurry! It's about to happen!"

"I'm here! Don't worry! I wouldn't miss this for the world!"

I run over to the hospital bed and stand next to it, also across from the person who yelled to me.

"Good. I thought I was going to be the only one helping out."

"You really thought I would miss this?"

"Nah, but it was starting to seem like it. But I know you. You would've shown up at the very last second."

"I'm not always late for things. Maybe just fashionably late."

The person in front of me jokingly rolls their eyes and laughs.

"Yeah yeah sure. You have always said that, yet I still don't think it's true."