Chapter Fifteen-Off We Go

Brutal's P.O.V.

Yesterday I dropped of my boot at Dr. D's. Now today I'm pulling up to the place that I'll hopefully be able to make my new home.

I hop off the bike and put the stand up. Nobody is outside, so I just let myself in.

"Hello, is anyone around?"

I hear footsteps, then Bullet emerges from around the corner.

"Oh hey Brutal. What brings you around here? Are the guys outside?"

I laugh awkwardly at her questions.

"They are not with me, and that's why I came here. But first I need to explain a lot to you guys."

"Well c'mon then. We're all in Psychotic's room."

Bullet grabs my hand and drags my to the room where I greet the others and start explaining.

When I finish, they all tell me that what the guys did was a dick thing to do. I'm glad they agree with me.

"So um guys, I was wondering if I could stay here. Like you know, become part of your group."

"YES!"

They all say that at the same time. I guess they really want me to be a part of their team. This has never really happened to me before. I was in my first group because of my siblings, and I kind of had to stick with the Fabulous Four because I was hurt.

"Really? Thank you so much guys!"

I give them all a big hug then Psychotic speaks up.

"Of course, you have always been one of us. It's just official now."

"Plus we needed another person to even us out."

We all laugh at Phoenix's joke.

"Love you too Pheonix."

*********************

We've spent the whole day just talking and fooling around. The girls also helped me decorate the guest room, which is now my room, with the things that I brought.

Once we finish decorating, I take out my siblings' masks from my bag. I want to take it to the Phoenix Witch, but I don't want to let go of the masks. They are the most important things in my life. Maybe I should ask the girls' opinions on what I should do. I grab the masks and head up to the roof where everyone else is, watching the stars.

"Hey guys, I need your opinions."

I sit down near them and they all face me and listen.

"I have my siblings' masks with me and I want to keep them. But I also want to give them to the Phoenix Witch, so their souls can move on. What do you guys think I should do?"

They all think for a moment, then Bullet is the first to answer.

"Well if I were you, I would keep them. It's something to remember them by."

I nod at her, then Phoenix speaks.

"You can't hold onto the past forever. Yeah they were your siblings, but you'll always have them in your memory. But you need to move in with you life and not be sad about them forever."

That is very true. Perhaps she is right. Psychotic awkwardly raises her hand up to show that she wants to speak.

"My opinion is that you should give it to the Phoenix Witch. It will help you move on as well as your siblings."