Chapter Four-Coffee

*Map of Battery City and surrounding Zones*

Brutal Scene P.O.V.

I wish they still had X-rays around, or doctors at least. My foot is in a great deal of pain. I'm just laying here and it hurts so much.

Wait, isn't Dr. Death Defying an actual doctor? I've never met him, but that's what I have heard. Maybe I can pay him a visit. He's the only person that I would actually want to see.

I take out my map from my backpack. This warehouse is on the outer edge of Zone Three, and Dr. D's radio shack is on the outer edge of Zone Four. That should be about a one day walk or maybe a day and a half limp. Better get started now.

I carefully start wal-I mean limping towards Zone Four, this will take long.

**************************

Nightfall. My favorite time. Makes it harder to be seen. Today, I was lucky that I saw nobody when the sun was out. Now it's nighttime which means I should probably sleep, but I feel like I'm only five hours away. I know I'm close, just need to stick it out a little bit more, then I can reward myself with sleep when I get there. Now that's a good plan.

**************************

I was right. It did take about five hours to get to  the radio shack. Now to see if he can actually do anything for me.

I knock on the front door and wait for someone to answer. After nobody comes for two minutes I bang on it, but nobody comes again. Perhaps he is out? I'll just wait out here for him, unless, it's unlocked.

I try the handle but it wouldn't budge, so I try to back door, which also wouldn't move. I then look around for a window that I can crawl through.

A few feet away from me I see a good size window not too high up. Just perfect for me.

I limp over to it, and slide it up. Thank the lords it wasn't locked or else I would have just smashed it.

I carefully pull myself up in through the window, making sure to be extra careful with my foot.

Now should I sleep, or find something for my foot? Actually I have no clue what I would need for my foot, so sleep it is.

I limp through each room, trying to find a bedroom or at least something to rest on. Instead I find a kitchen that has an actual coffee pot. Maybe I can use that in the morning, haven't had coffee since....before everything.

Finally I find a room that has nice, big bed in it. Nice sleep #2 here I come.

Party Poison's P.O.V.

I'm seriously loosing my mind. My dreams were filled with the color. It kept on following me, but this time, it was talking to me. Yep, I'm definitely lost my mind.

Maybe a cup of coffee would make me feel sane again. Oh wait, we don't even have that. Maybe we can call over Dr. D to see if he has any coffee, and maybe even a solution to my crazy mind problem.

At this new thought, I excitedly jump out of my makeshift bed and dash to Kobra's room across the hall. There I see him cuddling with his stuffed unicorn. He should consider himself lucky that I'm the only one who comes here in the morning.

"Kobra get up I have an idea!"

This causes groans to come from where he is, I guess woke him up.

"What do you want Party?"

"I know what we should do about me seeing colors. We should call Dr. D to check me out, and also make him bring coffee."

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, and plus I could use some coffee."

"Thanks for agreeing bro, because I was going to do it anyway, I just wanted to wake you up, see you!"

Quickly, I get out of there, just missing a pillow that he threw at me. He should be thanking me, it's probably like 10:15. Who knows how long he would have slept.

I walk into the seating part of the diner that has been our home since the beginning of all this. This is where the boys and I all usually hang out, and where we keep the radio.

The radio wasn't anything special. It was just an old radio that looked like it used to be colorful, but all the colors were fading. Also the word 'BOOM' was written on it. (The radio from the Na Na Na video) It wasn't the nicest thing, but it did the job.

I sit down in front of the radio and switch it around until I find Dr. D's direct line that only us four know about.

"Dr. D, are you there?"

"Yeah I'm here Party, what do you need?"

"Ever since we went to that factory yesterday, I have not been.....feeling well. I was wondering if you might be able to come here to check it out."

"Hm, interesting. I'll be down there by dusk, and before you ask, yes I'll bring coffee. Goodbye Party I'll see you later."

"Bye Dr. D and thanks, you know me so well."

Okay so now I have to find something to do for the whole day to keep me distracted from thinking about yesterday. Maybe I can try the shooting range first, there's always practice to be done.

***********************

Well three hours of shooting seems good enough, but there is still a good six or seven hours until dusk. I'll see if my brother can teacher me some karate or kung fu or whatever it is that he knows.

***********************

"Kobra you're supposed to be teaching me not kicking my ass!"

"Just think if it as payback for waking me up this morning."

"Well two can play this game." I say as I turn towards Jet and Ghoul who were watching us "fight".

"This morning I went into Kobra's room and saw him sleeping with something. Wanna know what it was?"

Both Jet and Ghoul excitedly say yes to this, but Ghoul was a little bit more excited to find out. Probably because he thinks it's something that he can use against Kobra.

Now I turn to Kobra with a smirk on my face, and see that he is looking at me wth frantic eyes.

"NO, THEY DO NOT WANT TO KNOW! NOW PARTY DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DO SOME MOVES!"

I snicker at his panic(!), he thought I would actually tell them about his unicorn, but I'm not that mean.

"He was sleeping with a pillow. Why are you so worried about that Kobra?"

"No reason, now let me show you how to do some moves."

***********************

That was exhausting, but I feel like I actually learned some things. I look outside and see that it's now almost dusk so Dr. D will be here soon. Maybe I can take a little nap before he gets here, or maybe a really long one.

If you don't get it, he fell asleep for the night because he was so tired. So what's up guys! Sorry for not updating sooner, I've been busy with Christmas stuff and all that jazz. But yay I finished(sorry that it was just a filler). In the beginning when I wrote the thing about the X-ray was when I was at the doctors waiting to get an X-ray, so that's how I got the idea😂 but anyways I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I got the iPhone 7 which is so much easier to write on then my old iPhone 5c. Also I got the black parade/living with ghosts vinyl(sadly without the flag), the blurryface vinyl, and a Linkin Park vinyl. Also I got a bunch of money which I spent at the mall to buy the danger days shirt, the revenge CD, and another Gerard Way FUNKO Pop(I now have 3/4 of them). So see you next time and hope you have a Happy New Year!