Chapter Twelve-Enchanting

Brutal's P.O.V.

"Do you think they did it?"

"Maybe, they are practically naked, but I think the clothes would have been thrown across the room if they actually did it."

"That is true, and why would they put back on their undergarments?"

"They probably only went to second or third base last night."

I open up my eyes to see Jet and Ghoul standing in my room. What the hell are they talking about? I turn over to see a bare chested Party. Oh yeah....that. Damn you Party.

I roll over to face the other men in my room, but they seem oblivious to me being conscious. I clear my throat, and they immediately stop their talking and look at me.

"Can I help you boys?"

Jet and Ghoul's faces go pale, looking very scared.

"Oh-h nothing B-Brutal, Ghoul a-and I were ju-just leaving."

They race out of the room, leaving me confused. Those boys are crazy. At least now I'm up, and can think of a creative way to wake Party up.

*****************

"You seriously had to THAT to wake me up?"

I chuckle from my seat at the booth, with a can of Power Pup, now fully clothed. Party is across from me with his own can of Power Pup, pouting, fully clothed, and wet hair.

"Well the other thing I was doing was surprisingly not working, so this was my only other choice."

He rolls his eyes at me. If you don't get what happened, I poured a water bottle on his head. We actually have plenty of water here, so I thought why not. As for what I was trying before I used the water, that's a story for another time.

"I hope you know that I'm going to get you back, even worse."

"Oh I'm so scared I'm shaking in my bones."

He can't get me back since I always wake up before him.

"Yeah you're saying that now, but you won't be soon."

"Mhm, sure."

I finish my Power Pup and head toward the back where ever one else is, leaving Party there alone. I'm such a good girlfriend.

When I get out there, I see the boys just hanging out and talking. They are so lazy.

"What are you boys talking about?"

The three men look back and forth from each other.

"If you think we're talking about how far you and Party probably got last night, you are very wrong."

I roll my eyes a Ghoul. He's so bad at lying.

"If you guys really want to know, nothing happened last night. Party told me that before I came he always used to sleep in his boxers, so he wanted to do it again. I just did it because he did it."

"Um Brutal, Party has never slept in his boxers before. Not when we were kids, teenagers, or now."

Oh that little sneak. He's definitely going to get it.