Chapter Twenty-I'll Be Back

Brutal's P.O.V.

I put my hand on the knob once more and turn it. This time it opens.

The door slowly opens and reveals two people sitting on the floor.

"Lock Down? Blasting Star?"

Their heads turn and they both look me in the eyes.

"Guys? It's me, Brutal Scene. Your sister. I'm here to get you out of here."

I see something flicker in their eyes, I hope it's recognition.

"I'm so happy so be alive. Everything is going to be fine. Did I take my medication today? Keep working hard to stay alive. Goodbye."

They start walking towards us as they say this in sync. Then they start repeating "Keep Smiling."

I try to move, but I can't. I think Party is talking to me but I can't hear him. Lock and Star launch at me but I don't do anything. Suddenly they're off me, and Party is pulling me to my feet. He shakes me and I finally snap out of it.

"Brutal! Are you there!"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine now. Where did they go?"

I look at my feet and see my siblings laying at there, unconscious.

"I had to knock them out. They were probably going to kill you. But for some reason it was like they didn't even see me, so I was able to get them down easily. But we have to go NOW. We've already wasted enough time."

Party picks up Lock and I pick up Star. Even though she's four years older then me, she isn't heavy at all. Probably because she's been here for the past two years.

"Party, should we go out the vent or find another way?"

He thinks for a few moments before answering.

"Let's take the stairs down to the first floor, then find a window to climb out of."

I nod at him then take the lead. We search for the stairwell for a few minutes before we finally find it. I start basically running down them, but Party tells me that it would be smarter to go a little slow on them. Don't want to drop Lock or Star.

When we get down to the tenth floor I'm practically dying. Star may barely weigh anything but now she's starting to feel like a ton. Stupid goddamn stairs. At least we haven't run into anyone yet.

"Well well, look who we have here."

Why do I always jinx myself.

"It looks like we have Party Poison and Brutal Scene. The leader of the Fabulous Four and what I think is the new leader of the Motor Mouths. Oh and how precious, they're saving her siblings. He's probably only doing it because he's hopelessly in love with her."

He really needs to shut up. I start going down the stairs faster, so I can stop listening to the stupid intercom.

"You're probably wondering why I'm not stopping you. It's because there is no way to save your siblings, and I want you to suffer as you watch them try to kill until they die."

No, he's wrong. I know he is. I can save them.

"Sweet little Brutal, I know what you're thinking. I've always been able to predict you. Like I was able to predict that you'll slowly slip away from the world when you lost your siblings. Only, I have no clue how you found out that they were still living. But it doesn't matter. I still have the upper hand."

Party and I finally reach the bottom floor. Luckily, there's a window in the stairwell. Party breaks it open, then climbs through it with Lock. I pass him Star then start climbing through. Before I climb all the way through, I say one thing.

"This is not the last time you'll see me. I'll be back with an army, and in that army will be my healed siblings. That is one thing I can promise you, Korse."

With that I climb through the rest of the way. On the other side, I pick up Star again and head towards the vent to get Psychotic and Kobra. When we reach them, they notice us right away and come over.

"Where the hell did you guys come from? And why are they unconscious?"

I shake my head at them.

"No time to explain, we have to leave. Like right now."

The four of us take off sprinting to the manhole. Psychotic and Kobra shoot down all the Dracs that we see on the way there.

Bullet and Ghoul are already waiting at the manhole when we get there.

"C'mon let's go!"

Kobra jumps down first, then Psychotic and Bullet. Party hands Lock down to Kobra, then he jumps down so he can take back Lock. I hand Star to Kobra and jump down myself and then take her out of Kobra's arms. Finally, Ghoul jumps down and Kobra closes the cover.

We all run to the other end of the sewer and do the same process, but backwards. Soon enough we're all out and running back to the cars. We all get in the same places we usually are in, except Lock is in between Jet and Ghoul, while Star is in between Bullet and Phoenix.

I quickly turn the keys in the ignition and start speeding off. I look behind me to make sure the Trans Am is behind us, which it is, but it's not the only thing.

"Guys! Six o'clock! Dracs!"

They all get out their ray guns and stick their heads out the window to start shooting. I see the boys doing the same as well right next to us. If there weren't things trying to kill us, you would've thought that Party and I were racing with how fast we are going.

A few minutes later, I hear the sounds of crashing and cheering. I guess they were able to shoot down the cars.

"Good job girls. Nothing can stop us."

We all settle down for the three and a half hour drive back to the gas station. By all I mean Psychotic, Phoenix, and Bullet since I have to continue driving. I'm not complaining, but I wish one of them would stay up with me.

We arrive at the gas station and everyone wakes up. Lock and Star are still surprisingly knocked out, so we don't have to worry about them...for now.

"We should chain them up somewhere. Don't want them running away or anything."

I nod at Party and grab Star as he grabs Lock. We take them into my room and Bullet brings in chains and duct tape. Party and I chain them to the wall and put the duct tape on their mouths in case they start yelling or something.

"Okay guys, we've all had a long day and night, let's get some sleep."

Everyone leaves my room except for Party. I look at him confused.

"I'm hoping that you'll let me sleep in here again."

I roll my eyes and lay down on the bed. I hold the blanket up, so he sees that I'm letting him in. His face lights up and he crawls under the blanket.

"Goodnight Brutal, I love you."

"Goodnight Party."

I don't return the I love you. I actually turn to my side, having my front facing away from him. Of course he just decides to spoon me.

His arms wrap around my stomach, making me feel nice and warm. And I don't move them.

Hellooooo! I updated this very quickly because my friend hates cliffhangers. I'm really tired so this won't be long. So goodnight or good morning and goodbye. See you next time!