Chapter Eleven-Exploding Hearts

Brutal's P.O.V.

Wait what? Be his girlfriend? I cannot believe this. In all of my twenty three years of life, nobody has ever wanted to be with me. I had a feeling that I was liked by him, but not enough for him to actually ask me to be with him.

I look into his eyes and see the hopefulness that I saw on the very first night. I guess he actually does want to be with me.

"Yes, of course Party, I would love to."

A smile that's even more beautiful then the setting sun grows onto his face, which causes me to grin like a fool. He embraces me in the tightest hug I've ever had. I'm really happy that I made someone act like this.

"Oh thank God you agreed Brutal. I've been wanting to ask you for a while but I was too scared. But tonight, you looked even more beautiful with the sun against you. I just knew it was now or never. And I want to you to know, you make my heart explode."

He kisses the top of my head and releases me. I accidentally whimper at the loss of his touch, which makes him smirk.

"What? You already miss my hug?"

I nod slightly since I'm still at loss for words.

"How about I just do this instead."

Party lifts me up and sets me on his lap. His chin rests on my shoulder and arms wrap around my waist. He then whispers quietly in my ear.

"I know this is much better because I can feel how fast your heart is going."

My heart unfortunately starts beating even faster as he says this. I definitely really like him.

He kisses me on the cheek, then continues to watch the sunset with his head on my shoulder. This is so payback from earlier today.

********************

"See you guys later!"

We wave goodbye to the Motor Mouths and enter the car. Five minutes into the ride, the song F.T.W.W.W. by The Mad Gear and Missile Kid comes on.

"I love this song!"

Party looks back at me.

"You do?"

Is he serious? Everyone does.

"Yeah of course. I've always wanted to see them play it live at Hyper Thrust, but I never went there because people."

They all look each other with devious smiles.

"Well I know what we're doing tomorrow night!"

*****************

"Party are we seriously doing this?"

"Yup, so hurry up I want to give you something."

"Fine, I'll be out in a second."

I look at my reflection in the mirror. Party found me some makeup the other day, so now I'm finally using it. I did a thick winged eyeliner, mascara, some dark eyeshadow, and maroon lipstick. Wow, I actually look presentable.

I walk out of the bathroom then into Party and I's room, and see him standing there with his black jacket in his hands.

"What's with the jacket Party? You're already wearing your blue one."