Chapter Eight-Throw Your Shit

Brutal Scene's P.O.V.

After I said my name, everyone seemed surprised. I don't know if it was because I stuttered, or just the fact that I said it. Whatever it was, I'm just happy that I did. The best way of getting over your fears is to face them, right?

It's now the next morning, and I wake up in Party's room. He said that I can sleep here and he would just sleep in Ghoul's room. It was very hard to go to sleep last night though, I kept on hearing noises coming from their room. I wonder what they were doing.

I hear movement coming from outside, so I lightly hop towards the door and open it slightly. When I peek out I see Jet heading to the kitchen. I'm feeling a little hungry so I grab my crutches and join him.

I reach the kitchen and see that Kobra is already in there too. He sees me and waves.

"Hey Brutal, sleep well?"

"Yes I d-did. Thank y-you for as-asking Kobra. Also I w-was wondering, what w-were the sounds c-coming from Ghoul's r-room?"

He and Jet share a disturbed look. Jet is the one to answer me, while Kobra keeps his disturbed face.

"We don't really like to talk about it. You should ask one of them though. They would love to tell you."

Jet hands me a can of beans and he takes a can of Power Pup for himself. I give him a confused look. Why do I get the better food? He sees my confusion and answers me.

"You get to have the good food because you are our guest. We only eat it on special occasions."

I guess that makes sense, but I feel bad for taking their good food. I hold it out to share, but they both shake their head. Stupid boys with their damn manners.

************************

About two hours later, Jet, Kobra, and I are all playing a weird card game that they are trying to teach me. I think it's called yak jack or something like that. In the middle of our match, which I was actually winning, we hear a sound. We all turn our heads to see Party and Ghoul coming into the dinning area looking exhausted. What the hell were they doing in there last night. Jet told me that I should ask them, so why not now?

"W-what were you t-two doing last n-night? I could b-barely sleep."

Both of their faces turn bright red. They start stuttering things that don't make any sense then run into the kitchen. Maybe I'll get it out of Party another time.

I turn to Jet with a 'are you serious' look on my face.

"Jet, you s-said that they wo-would love to t-tell me. What w-was that?"

"I thought they would, they always used to tell us. Maybe it's because you're a girl and they think you are pretty."

Now it's my turn to turn bright red. They think I'm pretty? Nobody has ever thought that way about me. My own father didn't, at least not in my last days with him.

"W-wh-what are y-you ta-talking ab-about. I'm not p-pretty."

They look at me with shock. Oh what did I do now.

"Brutal I really hope you're joking, because you are one of the prettiest girl I have ever seen. My brother and Ghoul could not stop talking about you after you went to sleep. Jet and I think you're pretty as well, beautiful even, but we already like other people. So we weren't fawning over you like they were."

What the hell? They are just lying to me to make me like them. I probably shouldn't have trusted them so easily. You can't just lie to someone about something like this.

"I k-know you're l-lying and I d-don't like liars."

I stand up, grab my crutches, and storm from the table into "my" room. I slam the door behind me in case they didn't get that I was mad. The old me, before the world went shit, would have been sad and sobbed into a pillow. But the new me doesn't get sad, sad is for the weak, and I am certainly not weak. This me gets angry, and I like angry. It scares other people, and they should be scared of me.

**************************

I wake up and look out the window. It looks like it's about 4:00, so at least I didn't sleep the whole day away. I try to sit up, but I can't. I look down and see that there two arms wrapped around me. I squirm around until the person releases me. I jump out of the bed to see Party looking at me groggily, and then I notice around the room there's things scattered and thrown. Well shit.

"P-Party what the h-hell happened? I d-don't remember anything."

"Well after Ghoul and I woke up, we saw you, Jet, and Kobra playing cards. You uh asked us a question, then we went into the kitchen to get breakfast. A few minutes later we heard you storm off to my room and slam the door. Immediately, Ghoul and I ran to Jet and Kobra to see what happened. They told us that they said to you that you were pretty and beautiful, then you called them liars and stormed to my room."

Party looks a little annoyed when he says that they called me pretty and beautiful, I wonder why?

"We decided to let you cool off, but then we heard the sound of things crashing. I sprinted to my room and saw that you were throwing things and were grumbling "liars" over and over. I yelled out your name but it was like you didn't even hear me. Since yelling to you wasn't working, I went over to you and grabbed your arms to make you stop, which worked. Then I walked you over to the bed and sat you down. I hugged you and told you everything will be alright and that I'm here for you. You then started bawling in my arms and kept on saying Matthew and Sophia. You did that until you fell asleep in my arms, and I guess I fell asleep too."

I cried? I haven't cried since they died. Since Matthew and Sophia died, or as most people knew them, Lock Down and Blasting Star. They were my older siblings, my friends, my protectors. The ones that made me sane, made me normal.

Also, did I really break down? I never in a million years thought that I would have done in front of anyone. What is Party doing to me?

"Hey Brutal, I know you probably want to be alone, so I'll leave now. But if you need me, I'll be in the dining area."

He gets up to leave, but I grab his hand. He looks down at me surprised, but hell I'm surprised too. But what surprises me more is my next words, and the fact that I said it perfectly.

"Please stay with me Party."

Party's P.O.V.

This girl is very confusing. She is first scared, then opens up, then gets angry enough to start destroying my room, then sobs in my arms. There is definitely something wrong with her, and I'm going to fix her. I don't care how long it takes, even if it takes forever, I'll do it. I will do anything for her. For Brutal.

Hey guys! I hope you guys are doing well! I have been super busy lately, I have midterms in a day and a half. But once they are over I'll be back to quick updates. Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry it was kind of short, but I really wanted to get a chapter up. Tbh I wrote most of this today😂 so have a good day and I'll see you next time!