Chapter Sixteen-You Have Mail

Brutal's P.O.V.

I don't think I went to sleep last night. My nerves were all over the place. So many things have happened in such little time, I feel like I'm going to burst. We need to leave because I don't know how much longer I can handle it.

I walk out of my new room with my bag in hand, and to where the girls have their "kitchen" to look for some pans. Soon I spot some, so I grab them and run into the hall where all the bedroom are.

"Wake up everyone! Time to go!"

The slamming of the pans hurt my ears, but it perks me right up. I can tell that it woke up the girls as well because they are all groaning.

"C'mon! Let's go! Last one in the car has to drive!"

Right away Bullet and Psychotic run out with their bags that they packed last night, and head straight to their bright red 1999 convertible Mustang. On the hood and trunk, they paint splattered it with blue, yellow, and green.

On the passenger door, Psychotic decorated it with rainbows and unicorns, because why not.

On Pheonix's door, which is behind the driver's seat, she has three skulls with chains wrapped around them, on fire. The fire makes sense because a pheonix is basically a bird on fire.

Then finally on Bullet's door, behind Psychotic's seat, a bird with devil horns(kind of like Frank's tattoo).

The driver's door has nothing though, maybe I can add something on it one day.

Finally, Phoenix comes out with her bag.

"Sorry, I forgot to pack my bag last night. I guess I'm driving."

As she starts walking to the driver's door, I put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine, I'll drive. I'm not that tired anyways."

Phoenix's face lights up with happiness.

"Thanks Brutal!"

She runs over to the side where she decorated and hops in, along with the others. I stride over to the driver's seat, pull open the door, and slide in.

"You guys ready?"

When I get no response, I turn around and see that everyone is already fast asleep.

"Well thanks for keeping me company."

****************

It's been a few hours since we left the gas station. Everyone is up now, and we're singing along on the top of our lungs to old songs on the radio.

"Hey Brutal, can you open up the roof?"

"Sure Bullet, it is getting stuffy in here."

I hit the button and the roof slowly moves backward. As soon as Psychotic has enough room, she stands up in her seat and waves her arms in the air.

"This is living baby!"

We all laugh at Psychotic's craziness, even though I would have done the same if I wasn't driving.

"Hey guys, we're going to be there in about a half hour. Start looking out for Dracs and stuff like that."

Psychotic sits back down and then she and the girls take their ray guns out.

I heard this place gets a lot of....unfriendly visitors since it's a known place of where killjoys go. We need to be prepared.

****************