Chapter Fourteen-Bye

Kelsey's P.O.V.

Last night was fun, but not too much fun. I wouldn't allow Party to go further then second base. You know, the feeling of...parts...with no clothes on. I needed him to trust me that I was completely fine about him and the guys ditching me, and I believe that worked.

I get out of bed, put my clothes and boot on, then head out to the dining area. When I reach the dining area, I see a little girl sitting at a booth all alone. I walk over to the table and sit across from her. She looks up at me, cocking her head.

"Hey there, I'm Brutal Scene, but you can call me Brutal. What's your name?"

She shakes her head. I guess she's not a talker, just like how I was when I first came here. Speaking of coming here, why is this girl here?

"You don't have to talk, I didn't either when I first got here. But I'm wondering, did the four men that live here bring you?"

She nods her head. Looks like the boys brought a lot more then supplies home yesterday.

"Well I wandered into this building while they weren't here, thinking it was abandoned. When they came back, I wouldn't talk at first, but then I realized that a very important man trusted them, so I should too. That's was about two months ago, and in that time I've had a wonderful time, and meet my amazing boyfriend. He's the red haired one by the way."

Even though I don't think this place or my boyfriend is that wonderful anymore, I'm not going to ruin this place for this little girl. Perhaps they will give her a better life here.

"So um girl, do you have and parents and/or siblings?"

She shakes her head. This girl really reminds me of myself.

"Neither do I kid. My parents were killed when this thing started, and I saw my brother and sister die right in front of me."

The girl gives me a look of sadness, then suddenly stands up. She comes over to my side of the booth, sits down next to me, and gives me the biggest hug I have ever gotten. I wrap my arms around her in return. This little girl is so adorable.

In the quietest, sweetest sounding voice, I hear her say three words.

"I'm so sorry."

********************

We're all behind the diner......again. This seems to be our favorite place. Party and I on the crates, Ghoul and Kobra practice fighting, and Jet sitting down on the floor. This only thing that's different is that I have the little girl in my lap, who is watching the fight intensely.

When Ghoul and Kobra finish, every gathers around me and the girl. Party is the first to speak.

"So um, little girl, since you don't remember your name, we're going to give one to you."

Her eyes light up as if you just told her she was getting a puppy. I guess she really wants a name. Actually who doesn't want a name.

We all start naming off different killjoy names but she isn't pleased with any of them. Then I get an idea.

"Hey I know what it should be. Missile Kid, like from your band."

Everyone except the little girl nods their head in approval. We all stare at her until finally she nods her head as well. Everybody cheers and Party picks her up and spins the newly Missile Kid around in a circle, making her giggle. When he places her on the ground she runs to me and gives me another big hug.