Chapter Thirteen-Wrath

Brutal's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since our sleepover with the Motor Mouths. We stayed there the rest of the next day, then headed home that night.

Now it's almost nighttime, and we're getting ready for going on a run that we're going on at dawn.

"Party, do you know where my holster is?"

"Yeah it's under here."

Party bends down to reach under the bed, and I smack his ass. He jumps up, startled and red in the face, as I snicker at him. I take my holster out of his hands and walk out of the room. I love teasing him.

I walk out into the dining area and see the others speaking quietly around a table.

"Hey boys."

I slide in the booth, sitting myself next to Ghoul and across from Jet, who is next to Kobra.

"Hey Brutal, what's up?"

"Well Jet, if you're just dying to know, I just finished getting ready for tomorrow. It's my first time having some action since that night I first saw you guys at the factory like two months ago, so you can say I'm really excited."

His smile falters for a second then regains its former stance.

"I'm sure you'll do great."

"Thanks Jet, so what were you guys discussing?"

They all start muttering different things at once. I'm pretty sure I hear something with a bathtub and a unicorn.

"Okay okay, forget I asked."

*****************

I wake up to the sun shining on me. Wait....sun? I shoot up as find myself alone in bed. I've never woken up without Party before, and besides that, we were all supposed to wake up at the same time today.

Quickly, I put my boot on and run(more like wobble fast)into the dining area. There's nobody to be seen anywhere.

I look everywhere, but I already know the answer to where they are. They went on the run without me. Probably just because I can't run as fast because of my stupid foot.

This is exactly like my old group. They always left me behind on runs because they thought I was mentally weak. Now this group probably think I'm both mentally and physically weak.

So this is why Jet's smile faltered! I should have suspected something. But no, I thought these guys were perfect. This is what I get for trusting them too easily. I knew I shouldn't have gotten attached. I fucking knew that something bad was going to happen eventually.

I am very, very pissed. Wait no, pissed is light word for what I'm feeling. I want to yell and throw things around.....again, but I'm not going to. I'm going to act like everything is perfectly fine. Then, I'll do the same thing I did to my old group. Now, off to plotting my plan until my boys come back to me.

******************

*knock knock*

"Brutal, can you please unlock the door and let me explain."

Ugh, they're back already. Looks like it's pretending time.

I walk over to the door, throw on a fake smile, and open up the door.

"Hey Party, back so soon? That run only took the entire day!"

Party gives me a sad smile and walks towards the bed. He sits down on it and I do the same. He grabs my hands but doesn't meet my eyes. Figures.