Chapter Nine-Glue

Brutal's P.O.V.

It's about 8:30 now, and I'm still laying in bed. Correction, we are laying in bed. Just Party and I, with his arm around my shoulders and my left cheek and right hand on his chest. I'm so close to him that I can hear his heartbeat and feel the rise and fall of his chest.

It's really comfortable, but I don't know why I'm acting like this. The only people that I have ever felt this relaxed with were my older siblings. Not even when I was at Dr. D's place was I this relaxed.

I feel like this isn't even happening, like I'm not in my own body. I might as well be because I can't seem to control my actions. First I basically throw a tantrum, then I have a breakdown in Party's arms. After that I fell asleep in his arms, woke up and asked him to stay with me, and now we're just laying down enjoying each other's presence, with me partially on him and his arm around me. I don't even remember half of what happened either.

Party is changing me, and I'm not sure if I like it. At least I'm not stuttering anymore, right? I know it was just one sentence, but I feel that was just the beginning of it, the beginning of a lot of things that are about to change.

"Brutal? Are you awake?"

Party's voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm awake, I've been awake this whole time."

Yes! I didn't stutter!

"Oh okay then. I'm getting a little tired, so do you want me to stay in here or go to Ghoul's room again?"

"Stay in here please, I'm really comfortable."

Did I really just say that? I really need to gain control of my body again because I can't keep on saying these embarrassing things.

"Okay good, I'm really comfortable too."

I look up at him and see that he's smiling down at me. This time, I return the smile, which turns his smile into a cute grin. Wait what am I thinking? I cannot have thoughts about how cute he is.

Stop brain! He isn't that cute! I don't like him that way either! But then again I am cuddling with him. But a friendly cuddle, right? Oh well I think more about this tomorrow.

"Goodnight Party."

"Goodnight Brutal, I hope you sleep well."

And with that, I drift off into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

***********************

"Hey Brutal, it's time to wake up. It's almost 12:00."

I shoot myself awake when the person says this. How did I sleep until almost 12:00?

I look to my left and see that Party is still fast asleep. So he was not the one to wake me. I turn my head to the right to see Ghoul standing there with a smile on his face, yet a sad look in his eyes. I wonder what's wrong with him?

"C'mon Brutal, it's time to get up and stop cuddling with your boyfriend."

Boyfriend? I do not like him in that way, and he doesn't like me either, at least I hope. Also why did Ghoul spit out the word 'boyfriend' like it was venom?

"For your information, we are not together. He just helped me calm down yesterday and we fell asleep."

He looks surprised for a second, then his face returns to its previous position. Oh yeah I didn't stutter.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go before you become permanently glued to him."

I roll my eyes and remove myself Party's hold. He whimpers a little bit when I leave, which was very adorable.