Chapter 5 - Dares And Dares

Y/n's POV

"So everyone, this is how it's going to work." Evan pulled out a hat from his pocket. "How'd you manage to fit that in your Pocket?" I asked, finding it very illogical. "...HOOdini." He did jazz hands, and went on with explaining the rules. "So, the bottle in the middle will be spun and whoever it lands on will draw a dare out of the hat." He said, grabbing out several slips of paper. "Isn't this Truth or Dare?" Tyler said as Evan handed out pencils and paper. "No. Now everyone, write dares on each piece of paper you have." He smiled and rushed to write his dares down. Each person in the circle did the same.

Everyone dispensed their dares into the hat and the game began, Evan spinning the bottle. It landed on Sophia. "Why ME?!" She whined, pulling out a slip of paper from the magic hat. "... Punch the person on your left." She read aloud, seeing Craig. "Gladly." She smiled, throwing her fist into Craig's face. "OUCH! Why?" He yelped, tumbling back. Sophia spun the bottle, having it point to Tyler. "... Do a backflip?" He almost questioned it, but stood up anyway. He ran to the end of the room, and ran back to us, picking up speed.

He spun around as soon as he got to us, leaping through the air and doing a backflip mid-air. He then didn't land correctly, falling onto his face. Everyone burst out laughing as he got up blushing from embarrassment. "AS IF YOU COULD DO IT!" He half-yelled, half cried. I smirked. "Wanna Bet?" I said, seeing Charley, Luke and I stand up. "You guys aren't human, that doesn't count!" He yelped. I motioned to the non-existent halo on my head and smirked, running to the wall. I ran up it and pushed off with my legs, flipping backwards and landing perfectly without falling on my face.

"..." He silently sat down, me following in suit. "Shown up by a girl, ey?" Charley whispered, meaning for everyone to hear. He death glared her, and she shrunk down in her seat. Tyler spun the bottle and it landed on a giddy Charley. She stuck her hand in, ruffled the papers and pulled one out. "Eat a bag of salami, don't mind if I do!" She threw the piece of paper behind her as she buried her head in the fridge. I saw the paper read "Wear a dress for the rest of the game." "She lied!" I yelled out triumphantly. She looked back at us, mouth full of salami. "WHAT?" She muffled. I ran upstairs into a random closet and found a flowery dress, incredibly girly and prissy.

"Put it on." I chucked the dress to her as she kicked the bottle, making it spin. She stomped upstairs to get changed. The bottle spun to me, having me stick my hands into the magical hat. I pulled out a dare that read the following: 'GO outside and kidnap a random stranger.' "Who in their right mind made these Dares?" I questioned, chucking it to the bottle and walking outside.

I spotted some lady with white long hair, facing a nearby pond. I crept up behind her and raised my hand, swiftly pushing a pressure point on her neck. She stumbled back into me, fainting. I caught a glimpse of a green eyes and a pink lavender eye before she close them, falling into unconsciousness. I dragged her sleeping body back to the mansion. "She looks young, why does she have grey hair?" I said out loud, not expecting her to hear. "Because I am a young adult." She said, staring up at me. I screeched, knocking her out once more. I continued to drag her to the mansion.

I finally made it and kicked the door down. "The door!" I heard Sophia complain. I ignored it and woke the girl up. "... HUUH?!" She shook awake, sitting up and headbutting me. I stumbled back, clutching my forehead and groaning. "Sorry!" She apologised. "Yeah, worry about me and not the fact that I kidnapped you, grandma." I rolled my eyes. "Hey! I'm not old! I'm just an adult like you..." She trailed off, staring into my eyes with her green and pink ones. "Uh...?" I said, confused. "You're not truly Alive!" She announced. I felt my eyes widen. "Hai, I'm Mai and I'm a demon and angel crossbreed!" She shook my hand. "Mai?" Luke said, standing up and admiring the girl. "Oh, hey Locus!" She cheered, hugging him. "It's Luke." He said. "This is my big Brother!" She said, shoving Luke. "I know him." I said.

"Really, wow." She said. "Anyway, I sense the presence of another few supernatural BEINGS!" She ran over to the guys. "This game of dares hasn't gone to plan." I mumbled, following her. "....YOU." She pointed to Charley. "ME?" Charley pointed to herself, wearing the dress. I must say, I now know why she doesn't want to wear dresses. It makes her look girly and shorter somehow. "Yes, YOU..." She persisted in poking Charley. "ME..." Charley said. "You're the spawn of Satan." She said. "Now that's a little mean." Charley pouted. "Can we keep playing?!" I yelled over the two girls. "Yeah, no." Charley hopped upstairs, probably wanting to get out of the dress. "Well, Loke, can I stay with you and stuff?" Mai asked, puppy eyes showing.

"Only if you can pronounce my name right." Luke said, folding his arms. "YAY!" She cheered. "I'mma just go..." I said, going to the roof. I sat on the tiles of the mansion roof and peered out at the sky, seeing the orange and pink mix into one another behind the cotton candy clouds. The sun was leaving the landscape, and moon rising behind me. "Hey, GOD?" I said, staring to the heavens. No response came, making me slightly worry. I felt a sudden pain shoot up my spine and I curled into a ball, feeling a sharp stabbing sensation sprout from my back. I screamed as I felt my wings shoot out of my back, an overwhelming pain arising through me. My halo appeared above me, resonating in a golden light. I felt the pain wash away and stood up, seeing Charley climb up the stairs to the roof. "The spell wore off." She said.

Well, I'm an angel again, I guess.

Yup I had no ideas for this. Hope you enjoyed!
Word count: 1083 words