Chapter 14 - Federal Bureau Investigation

I'mma try writing... Its been a while, hasn't it? I've lost all writing skills in the two weeks I hadn't written a chapter. Sorry. ;-;
Y/n's POV

I awoke in my bed in a warm embrace. Like last year, a knarly party went on until three in the morning. I'm the upmost tired. I wriggled out of Tyler's arms, seeing him stir before rolling over on his side. I yawned, stretching my arms over my head and stumbled out the door. I felt a throbbing pain in my head, signalling the fact that I needed painkillers. I should've drank a glass of water before passing out.

I took a swig of water and held my head in my arms. I looked around at all of the sleeping bodies passed out on the floor. Some were beginning to stir awake, others continuing to crowd the floor. The only few people awake without a hangover were Charley, Evan, Annabelle, Yailyn and Lui. Charley wasn't much of a drinker, along with the few others awake. (IDK)

I waved at them and trotted upstairs. Shrugging on a jacket and tying my h/l hair into a loose bun, I walked out the door and took a stroll into the city. I pulled a hood over my head and kept walking. Of course, everyone thinks I'm dead. It was pure luck that nobody knows who I am yet.

I spotted a short girl whom stood out from the rest of the crowd. She wore black shades and a purple coat. Her black hair was pulled into a ponytail and her arms were crossed over her chest as she leaned against the wall. Another person came into view and shook his head, having the same shades and dark hair. His cost was red and unbuttoned, his arms by his sides. I saw them direct their attention my way, and before I knew it, they were practically rushing at me.

I twirled on my tippy toes before bolting into the forest, keeping quiet and slow breaths. I felt myself be tackled and knocked to the ground by a strong force. The short girl was stronger than I thought. And a lot faster. I guess looks can be deceiving. Her male bodyguard hoisted her up and I hopped up as well, a slight bit taller than the girl. "Hello, Y/n. It seems you've successfully resurrected yourself." She mused. I tilted my head as if she missed my name.

"I'm sorry, but my name isn't Y/n. I think you've mixed me up with some other being. Now I should be off..." I stopped, knowing she wasn't buying my lie. "Well, we're not going to rat you out. We just need help from you and a few friends." She frowned, unfolding her arms. I shrugged. "What's in it for me?" I smirked. She sighed. "Approximately six million dollars and a load more missions." She said. I felt my eyes widen.

"Well, what's the job? And who are you guys?" I almost forgot to ask for their names. "Oh! I'm Aphmau, and this is my boyfriend, Aaron." She smiled, seeming to get more friendly. Aaron waved. I waved back and smiled, hearing their mission.

~~~~

Well... um....
I need to get Charley, Mai, Annabelle, Sophia and Yailyn. I need to get into a certain building along with Charley and Annabelle. Yailyn and Mai have to distract the guards in front of the doors and knock them out, allowing us to explode the doors. They will hold off the reinforcements while Charley, Annabelle and I take the confidential files and the hostage they have. We will leap out the window and onto the ladder leading off the helicopter that Sophia will be flying and return to Aphmau's base. Seemed easy enough.

I gathered the girls up and drove to the place, Government Agencies, I believe. (IDK AND IDC) Yai and Mai hopped out while Charley rolled into a nearby bush, Annabelle and I following suit. Mai conversed with the guards while Yai stealthily snuck up behind them and knocked them out with a sickly yellow substance injected into their necks. We knocked the door down with brute force and immediately reinforcements filed in, swarming us and beginning to attack. Charley and Annabelle linked arms with me and Charley ported us to the next floor, seeing no guards in sight. "Hope they can handle themselves." I muttered, searching the rooms.

I found a file case and busted it open, gathering everything inside it. I heard Annabelle hussein out in the dark, and Charley and I rushed over to her. She knocked out some dude and hoisted him over her shoulder. We nodded before calling out for the girls. They rushed up the stairs and we broke through a window, seeing a rope ladder to grasp onto.i shuffled up the ladder and pulled everyone up, feeling it sway and fly away. That was TOO easy.

"Woo! We did it!" Sophia cheered. "Hey, you didn't do anything!" Charley chuckled as we flew above a dusty area, with a little warehouse in the middle. We landed and I hauled the unconscious man out after everyone else hopped out. I dragged him through the dusty, dry dirt before chucking him into Aaron's arms. Aaron brought him into the warehouse as if he weighed nothing as I heard a car pull up.

"Y/N!" I heard someone yell and rush over to me. Tyler approached me and hugged me tightly. I smiled. "Where were You? You weren't there when I woke up." He seemed worried about me. I smiled wider, seeing Aphmau approach me with a cheque. She shoved the thing in my hands and laughed. "Hey, I'll call you another time for another mission, if you'd like." She smiled, walking away.

Wildcat stared at the six million dollar cheque in my hands in awe. "What did you Do?" He breathed out in awe. I just smiled. "Nevermind~~" I giggled, strolling away. Lui came up to me. "Hey, Y/n. I know a way to resurrect Silent. I think." He looked me dead in the eye. "REALLY?" Marcel yelped, running up to us. He was three meters away, he must have super hearing or something. "Yup, we just need a few things..." Lui pulled out his phone.

... Cheers to another Resurrection!

Sorry for not being able to write. Just my Internet connection and the time I don't haveit's kinda complicated. Well, I hope you ENJOYED!
Word count: 1083 words.