Chapter 12 - PARKOURRRRRRRR

Y/n's POINT in da VIEEWWWW

I followed Tyler up the stone steps built into the mountain and felt my curiosity build up inside of me. Slowly and silently, we arrived at the top. He said nothing, just gestured toward the city. The view was magnificent.

An array of light shone around the city, enlightening the darkness of the night. The stars glittering the sky, giving the bright city view a nice touch. A bridge covered in colour, shining in different assortments of colours from the rainbow stood out to me the most. "So pretty..." I couldn't even describe the view. It was too magnificent.

"Not as pretty as you~~" Tyler purred from behind me. I blushed, the darkness hiding my red cheeks. I hope, anyway. "Seeing you is the better view." I mumbled. I wasn't lying, he was incredibly good-looking, and I know that girls envy me for having him. Other than the countless glares and hisses at me, there's also the fact that they all flirt with him and try to look pretty and sexy. As if it works.

"Are you Sure? Have you even looked into the mirror?" He asked me, holding my hand. "I still think you're the best sight to see." I smiled. A perfect kiss under the starry night made it all perfect for me, and I didn't want the moment to end.

~~~CHARLEY'S POVVVVV

I saw Ohm staring up at the mountain that the two lovebirds had gone to. Why was he Here? I picked up a pebble and pinned it at his head, knocking him straight between the eyes. "Ahh!" He yelped. I smirked devilishly as he writhed on the floor. "It's you. No longer am I surprised." He yawned, seeing as it was night. "I wouldn't be either." I shrugged. "Why are you here, Anyway?" I asked. "I brought Tyler here. What about you?" He spoke calmly, as if I didn't just throw a rock at his face. "Bringing Y/n here." I stuffed my hands in my pockets.

"So... What's with you and Mai?" I changed the subject, seeing as we were both bored. "What do you mean?" He looked away. "Well, you're all blushing and day dreaming around her." I scoffed. He avoided my eyes. "..." He stayed silent. I pulled out my phone and called Mai. "Eyyo? Wassup?" She responded across the breaking call.

"I think Ohm likes you~~" I purred, knowing full well that Ohm was about to strangle me. "No!" He yelped, grabbing the phone and breaking it in half. I rolled my eyes once more, awaiting the two lovebirds on top of the hill.

~~~~~MORNING. TIME. TIMESKIPPPPPP
Y/N'S PERVVVVVV

I guzzled some pancakes, shoving them down my throat forcefully. Charley was the only one refusing to eat, as she didn't like pancakes. Why? Nevermind. Tyler was racing me in who could eat the most in the minute that we had, and he was winning. I hoped down the last of my pancakes and won in a millisecond, seeing him gasp. Food is refreshing.

"You're a pig, you Know?" He said, washing the dishes. I smirked, nodding. "I'm gonna go out, Okay?" I said, kissing his cheek. I ran out the door sighing as the cold air nipped my skin and I shivered. I ran back inside, stealing a purple and black jacket before running away. I heard someone yell out, but I was too far away to stop now. I came across a train and hopped on the back into one of the cargo boxes.

I climbed to the top as the train shook and began to move, gliding along the tracks. I parkoured to the front of the train and sat on the roof, feeling the wind in my hair. The train passed through the city and made it to the other side, me leaping off onto a light pole. I leapt from one pole to the other, people barely missing me.

I swung to a large crane, tall as the tallest building. I ran up it and sat at the top, waiting for it to rise to the top of the building. Once it did so, I leapt off and rolled onto the roof. I sat on the edge, watching the tiny moving specks on the pavement move around, little toy cars driving under my feet. I rolled back and stood up, running to the other side of the building complex. I leapt off and onto someone's balcony on the next building, being an apartment complex.

I laughed as I clung to the edge of the rails, feeling the rush of adrenaline course through my body. I launched my body to the next balcony above me, and the next, and the next after that until I made it to the top once more. I saw the mansion from up on the top of the apartments, almost the size of a dolls house.

The adrenaline didn't stop, and I took a leap off the side of the building. I jumped to the side of another building, a business's, and felt my fingers leave dents in the concrete as I slid down. I leapt onto the top of a school bus, hearing the kids squeal. The driver looked out the window to see me waving. I jumped onto a truck of foods, sitting on the top and letting it drive me somewhere else.

I rolled off once we stopped by a worn down ruin, what was left of what seemed to be an orphanage. It was rundown and old, vines and weeds growing from any crevice it could find. I saw a familiar ball of fire, and smiled. "Hey, Obli." I smiled as the bird squirmed around and waddled up to me. It leapt into my arms, flailing it's little wings and snuggling into me.

I felt the fiery heat of the Phoenix, but it didn't hurt. I set them in a pocket of the jacket, knowing it was incredibly cold out, and began my walk home, feeling the rush of adrenaline vanish and disappear, leaving me sweating and giddy. I realised I wasn't dead anymore, and that I should've feared I'd die. I need to ask someone about it later.

:D
Hope you enjoyed!
Word count: 1045 words.