the better continuation of this book

The last one never happened. I'm too goddamn lazy to delete it though. Enjoy this... *ahem* more important.... ending.... >:3
Tyler's POV

"Hey Y/n!" I yelled from downstairs, tossing the car keys in one hand. In the other, I cradled her handbag. "Hurry the fuck up!" I laughed as she stumbled down the stairs, wearing a f/c frilly swimsuit. "Fuck you, I'm ready!" She protested, softly planting a kiss on my cheek while taking her handbag. "You're the one who wanted me to do this." I sighed. She thought for a moment before grinning. "Buuuuut... You did it because you wanted me to be happy, and that means you wanted to do it." Y/n grabbed by hand before I could protest and rushed outside, as I unlocked the car.

I watched her swing herself through the window instead of simply opening the door, to which I sighed and calmly took the safer way to get into the car. I smiled, however, when she began tapping me to get the garage door remote. Tossing it to her, it accidentally landed in her h/c, getting tangled decently well in her h/l locks.

"Damn you, foul traitor! How could you wound me, so?!" Y/n fell back in her chair, throwing her head back over dramatically. I rolled my eyes and opened the glove box, finding my sharp companion. Tauntingly snipping the scissors through the air, I wiggled my eyebrows. "I apologize, my fair maiden. Allow me to... fix it for you~" She shivered, quickly untangling the remote and pressing the button. I felt myself smile as she stared in awe as the door began to rise. "You'll never grow tired of that, will you?" I asked. She shook her head, laughing as I reversed and began driving down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaaaaand.... we are here!" I said, hopping out of the car to peer out over the ocean. Watching the waves roll over the damp sand relaxed me, and I felt Y/n hop onto my back and send us tumbling down the hill, cackling the entire way.

"Y/n, please!" I laughed as she sat up on my stomach. "How about.... no?" She giggled. I looked her dead in her shining e/c eyes before smirking and sitting up. She yelped, falling backwards and landing with her head between my knees. "I forgot why we came here..." I shrugged, watching her grumble as she sat up. "I had a surprise for you." She responded, pulling me up. I simply sighed and let her drag us closer to the shore.

"Let's swim out, it's under the water!" I huffed as she shoved me into the water, sitting on my back. I began paddling softly, then kicked it up a notch and dived under, Y/n still wrapped around my back like a koala.

I looked around before seeing her s/c hand point down more. I rolled my eyes silently and swam further down, surprisingly holding my breath well.

Y/n began blowing bubbles on my back, as I halted and writhed around in the water, trying not to laugh. She stopped once a shadow passed above us, and I enveloped her in my arms protectively. She shook her head and I felt her hair tickle my chest as she attempted to hide herself in her soft locks.

Rubbing circles into her back, I began swimming upwards. My grip loosened slightly the more light headed I felt from the lack of air, and suddenly she was ripped out of my arms entirely. I gasped, feeling the air leave my lungs and my mouth flood with water as she disappeared beneath me in the dark.

I swam up, desperate for air before diving back down. I searched the darkness with my icy blue eyes before reaching the sandy bottom, avoiding stepping on any crabs as I tried to push myself off the bottom of the sea. Y/n was still nowhere to be found, with no evidence she was even here.

I swam back up, my had breaking the surface of the water before I began yelling. Tears pricked my eyes but I refused to let them fall, and I rushed back to shore to reach a lifeguard. "My... my wife! We were swimming out there when she suddenly was taken under! I couldn't find h-her. Please!" I begged, feeling my voice crack as I spoke. "Sir, you didn't come out here with anyone. You weren't with anyone before OR after you went underwater. Are you sure your wife has gone missing?" A man with sandy blonde hair and light brown eyes asked. I growled slightly, before catching my composure and nodding.

"Please, find her." I muttered, watching the two who stood beside the blonde sprint out to the water. I looked down at my hand, seeing the silver ring that was supposed to mark our bond and finally let the tears fall. "S-sir, we will find her. Can you provide a description of her?" He asked. I nodded. "H/l, h/c hair, pretty e/c eyes, s/c coloured skin, she was wearing a f/c swimsuit when we came here, and she wore the same ring I did. Her name was Y/n." I panted. "You are?" He asked. "Tyler." I responded.

"Sir! There was no sign of anyone down below." The two lifeguards jogged back, now soaked. "Wh..." I felt myself tense, even when the oceans noise tried to calm me.

"I'm sure someone went down there. He said so, she...." I felt my ears block out any other noise, and I fell to the dry sand, feeling it stick to my damp legs. "...Y/n?" I asked aloud.

"That wasn't a fun surprise."

Ed Rawreth bite me

I tried to type 'rawr' but why RAWRETH. WHAT IS THAT???

OH WELL! (meweheheehhehehehehehhhhhhhhhhh)
I'm sorry that I'm kind of evil, don't judge. I have a plan....