Chapter 13 - Christmas!

Y/n's POV

I made it home, Oblivion sitting on my shoulder, seeing a flashbomb of rainbow lights spilling out the windows. Screeches and yells were heard. Are they having a party? Without me? I kicked the doors open to see a huge glob of rainbow lights, human flesh and cords morphed into the blob of yelps in front of me. I stifled a giggle as everyone began screeching for help. I set down Oblivion, letting him waddle around again, and watched them squirm.

"Can you help?! Charley won't, she's being a lazy ass!" Sophia yelled. "I most totally take offense to that!" Charley smirked. I sighed. "How'd you guys even get that tied up?" I groaned. "Don't question it! You have alotta balls if you're just standing there and not helping us!" Annabelle smiled, pinning Christmas baubles at me. "I'LL HELP, JEEZ" I yelped. "You BETTER!" Wildcat screeched.

~~~~~~

After the mishap of lights, we decided to decorate in celebration for Christmas. Lui, Charley, Annabelle, Yailyn and I worked on the tree. "How do you put this thing together?" Charly fumbled with two parts of the tree. "Use the correct parts, Maybe!" Lui squeaked. "I CAN'T! You have IT!" Charley complained like a child. "Well, maybe if you asked, you can have it!" Lui squeaked, once again. "... Can I have that piece of the Tree?" Charley said in a baby voice. Lui tossed it to her, whacking it in her face.

We managed to put it together before Yailyn came over with two boxes of Christmas ornaments and tinsel. "Hey, Y/N!" Lui giggled. "What?" I asked, not really paying attention. My concentration was focused on decorating. "What's your favourite Dinosaur?" He giggled even more. "A TREE REX!" I laughed. "I WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT" He screeched. I laughed and continued.

"You know, guys. I love hanging out with you all." Yailyn chuckled, hanging the wreath up above the front door. "Hey, Charley. Are you Claustrophobic?" I smirked. "Um... yes, actually. Why?" She tilted her head. ".... Ho,  Ho, Ho!" I laughed. "Hey, Stop! You're scaring her!" Sophia yelled from outside. Charley finally got the joke. "Really?" She seemed unamused for a moment, before giggling.

"We spruced the Christmas tree up, didn't we?" Annabelle smiled, placing the star on the top. "It's not a spruce tree. It's a fake one." Charley mumbled. "Clever, though." She smiled. We continued to make stupid jokes and annoy everyone around us before we finished. Once we did though, it looked amazing. Still incredibly flashy and rainbow, though.

I went outside to see how it was going. It was going great, but still unfinished. I wasn't going to help, though. I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder before they dragged me to a doorway inside. Tyler stood under it too. "What's going on?" He asked. I looked up, seeing a mistletoe. "Well, I was mistle-towed here." I smirked. He looked up, too. "... I get it now." He mumbled. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before hearing Nogla groan. "C'mon! My Ship!" He wailed. I rolled my eyes. "Really?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"The ship has sailed already, hasn't it?" Tyler folded his arms. "I wanted to see it in Action!" David cried out. I walked away. I heard a croak somewhere, but I ignored it. Bad idea. "Hey,  Y/N!" Ohm yelled out. I walked over to him, seeing his wide smirk. "Look, over There!" He pointed over to Vanoss and Delirious. I watched him throw a toad at them, covered in leaves and white berries, a red bow tied around its neck. "A mistletoad!" He joked. I rolled my eyes, hearing Mai laugh.

"This place is full of terrible puns tonight, huh?" Luke rolled his eyes. "Woah! You're acting as rude as RUDE-OLPH" I giggled. He stared at me, an incredibly evil aura resonating off him. I could tell he was disappointed in me. "I suggest running." He muttered. I sprinted away, a steaming Luke on my tail. "Dashing through the snow, in a one horse open Sleigh! Luke is gonna kill you in more than one Way!" He screeched, catching up to me.

"Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way! Do the same with running, as fast as Santa's Sleigh!" I yelled back. "It was a Silent Night before you guys began screaming!" Someone yelled. I didn't bother to slow down and look. "What's with all the Christmas song REFERENCES?!" Another voice yelled. "I don't know, just help Me!" I yelped, being tackled by Luke. "AHHHHH!" I screamed. "Death is on his way." Luke growled, beginning to tickle me.

"Stop!" I yelled, laughing. "Never! This is what you GET!" He laughed, as I squirmed in his grasp. Laughter was all you could hear. Other than the countless crashes from outside of course. Luke stopped and helped me up, letting me go outside to investigate. Brock had fallen off the ladder that was once stable enough to hold him when he was putting up the Christmas lights, and now he was tangled in them.

"... HOW?" I questioned as everyone struggled to help him. I didn't bother, as I thought this was nonsense. I walked back inside, as the cold air was eating away at me slowly. "Hey, Y/n?" I heard a voice behind me. "Yeah?" I said, seeing Tyler. "Well, I needed to remind you to go Christmas shopping. And--" Of course, someone had to cut him off. "Kiss, ya two Lovebirds!" Everyone began chanting.

"R-Really, Guys? I mean...-" Tyler halted my words as a kiss was planted on my lips. I heard cheers, squeals and photos being taken, but I shut it all out. The only thing I could think of was Tyler, and how much I love him.

Mmmmmmmeh. I don't wanna go into detail on how Y/n made out with Tyler. This chapter was soo messy and mixed up, but there's no going back for me. I'm a goddamn lazy girl. Anyways, hope you Enjoyed!
Word count: 1010 words.