Chapter 20 - Getting Ready for C.N.Y

I'm too lazy to check when Chinese new year is, so.... I say its today!
Also, apologies with messy writing above in picture

Y/n's POV
I rushed around the room, panicky and anxious. What did I have to panic over? The girls can help me with my outfit and stuff, I just feel like something is about to happen. I just don't know if it's good or bad.

"Hey, Y/N? Need help with picking outfits?" Annabelle, Sophia, Yailyn, Mai and Silent walked into my room. "Yup, please." I nodded, my e/c eyes searching my drawers for any nice dresses or outfits. "Maybe some... fiery colours?" Mai suggested, pulling out a cute kimono from the dresser. "Not formal enough." Annabelle mumbled.

Annabelle ran out of the room for approximately three milliseconds and came back with a cute, formal dress, coloured in reds and golds. A golden phoenix was on the front, and on the back was a golden dragon. (In picture on above place thing yass. My emotionless vessel of a human shall model for you.)

"Pretty..." I breathed, taking it out of Annabelles hands. "Didn't know you knew so much about fashion, Annabelle." I smiled. She smiled back, staying mostly silent. "Go try it on!" Sophia cheered, Silent shoving me into the bathroom. "I bet it'll looks way better on her than anyone else." Yailyn whispered. "Probably." Mai whispered back. Now they're talking about me.

"Done!" I cheered, twirling out of the bathroom. Everyone just stared, leaving me confused and awkwardly rubbing my arm. Sophia was the first to screech. "KAWAIII!" She giggled, grinning like an idiot. I then was suffocated in compliments, drowned and choked with simple "adorables" and "awesomes". I guess I looked nice, so I'll take it.

"Now just your hair, shoes and ride." Annabelle mumbled. Silent began pegging shoes at Mai, without a word. Mai caught almost every single one, but the last two landed in her mouth. "Theshe onesh?" Mai held up some golden flats, still having a mouthful of shoes in her mouth. "You know you can spit those out, right?" I smirked as she flung all the shoes back at Silent and coughed up the two shoes, one pink high heel and another blue sneaker.

"... Doesn't that hurt?" Ohm walked in. I pegged shoes at Ohm, alongside sunscreen bottles, tin cans, a rubber duck I found on the floor, a hairbrush and a black cat from the windowsill. "Fine, I'll GO!" He ducked and ran out, slamming the door behind him. "CAN'T YOU READ? NO BOYS ALLOWED!" I screeched. "Okay..." Yailyn brushed it off, grabbing a f/c hairbrush off the bedside table.

"Time for your hair." She announced. I backed away as she stalked up to me. "PLES no." I shielded my precious h/c hair but to no avail, she dragged me to the bed. The other girls, so just stood and watched as my hair was brushed, braided, sprayed, everything imaginable. At the end, I had a pretty braided bun. I kinda liked it.

"Thanks, girls. I guess we might need to wait until five. You can get ready in the meantime." I sat down and watched them as their eyes widened, beginning to rush around and find dresses or nice outfits for Chinese New Year. Why did author-chan make a Chinese New Year and not a New Year celebration? Huh, strange.

~~~~~~~Tyler's POV brought by author-chan's neglected ideas.

"I'm nervous help me." I sat on Luke's bed, the guys and Charley sitting around the room. "Why are you here, Again?" Lui pointed to Charley. "I can't stand dresses. I want a suit." She whined. "Well, have one of mine." Jake shoved a red suit into Charley's hands. "YES! Thanks!" She laughed maniacally as she ran out of the room. Weirdo.

"What do WEAR?" I yelped, seeming as my grammar stopped functioning. "Well, something red and gold that looks nice?" Marcel tilted his head."SOME GUYS LEAVE ROOM" Author Chan yelled. "Fine, JEEZ." Nogla muttered walking out. "You're on your own, bud." Evan patted Wildcat and walked off with Delirious. Lui, Jake and Brock left, leaving Mini, Luke, Brian and Marcel with me.

"Well. She's off her mind, ain't she?" Brian smirked as Author Chan spawned explosives outside. "Best not annoy her any more." Mini gulped. Author Chan left the story, and now I was here with tons of explosives outside. "Anyway!" I clasped my hands. "Hand me a nice outfit!" I smiled.

"Here. I'm too lazy to write out a description." Author Chan came back and spawned a red suit thing in my lap. Cool. Here's a picture:

Random photo off Internet:

"Nice. Put it on, I wanna see." Marcel shoved me in Luke's closet. Definitely a walk in closet. Not some small pathetic one like Author-chan has. I slipped it on and walked out, posing like a female model. "Work it, Gurl!" Luke laughed as I catwalked. And posed around the room.
"Beautiful." Brock rolled his eyes form the door.

"Aren't you supposed to leave?" I raised an eyebrow. "I am. I'm in the lounge, technically." He smirked as Author-chan raged in the heavens. "Okay." I rolled my eyes. "Wonder how the girls are doing." Mini said. "Probably really chaotic." I muttered, imagining Author Chan strangling Charley. Then again, she wouldn't strangle herself.

"Why did author-chan allow us to know who she is? Let alone that she existed." I pondered. "Because F**K YOU" She flipped me off through Mini's hands. "Hostile." I smirked, hearing her throw something. "I'm resetting your minds. None of you know of my existence." She cast some spell and I forgot about her. Who's HER? Idk. Probably Y/n. I didn't forget about     Y/N!

"This place is too chaotic. Usually I'm fond of chaos, but whatever." Charley leaned on the door frame. "Here. It's dangerous to go alone, take This!" She threw a rose at me. "Give it to her, she'll like it." Charley mused, trotting out and into the girls room. She was then stormed with shoes.

"Well. I was Right?" I tilted my head. "Put shoes on and stuff. Time to go." Ohm yelled from downstairs. "AAAAAAH" I yelled in my head.

Hope you enjoyed?
Can't wait for the marriage and kids and stuff. Just I won't put the making of da ki d in the story. Okay, here:

They made a machine with DNA of Y/ncat and now they make children with the machine and eat them. Happy?
Word count: 1092 words.