Chapter 11 - Date Night~~~

Y/n's POV

I was rustling and bustling around the room, Mai, Sophia and Charley sitting on the bed. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" I panicked, searching through the closet. "Stop panicking, it'll be fine. He's all over you, anyway." Charley smirked. "THAT DOESN'T HELP ME IN THE SLIGHTEST" I yelped. It was five in the afternoon, and we had to go at six. All I need is an outfit and I can go, really, but I want to look at least presentable.

"How about this one?" Mai asked, picking out a long, red velvet dress. "Too fancy." Charley mused. "This?" Sophia held up a short skirted, white party dress. "Too casual party style." Charley purred. "AAAAHH" I panicked further. "Calm down, girl! Here's one, it's f/c, not too fancy but really cute." Charley held up a f/c dress, a darker shade of f/c on a belt around the waist. The dress was layered and had pretty lace on the top and on the straps. "Cool, but..." I looked at it and just stared. Something was missing.

"...AH! I Know!" Mai proclaimed, holding up a pretty f/c flower. I put on the dress and had the girls do my hair, Charley just staying away from it. It helped because she wasn't good at styling anything. Finally, the girls finished the hair. I stood up and looked in the mirror, seeing the exact replica of a goddess in the mirror. I don't know how this was possible. My h/c h/l hair was softer and now slightly wavy, two side pieces pulled to the back and plaited. To top it all off, the flower was on the back of my hair. "Wow..." I gasped at myself.

"I'm not going to lie, but you're fricking HAAWT" Charley gawked at me. I giggled. "She's right! Now you need shoes." Sophia pulled out some white heels. I slipped them on and admittedly admired the girl in the mirror. "Now, can you walk in them as well as Look Can?" Mai asked. "... What?" I began questioning Luke's habits when I noticed it was half past five, and that probably wasn't enough time to get there.

"I got THIS!" Charley giggled, forming a bright light around myself and her. "I'm your ride home, unless Tyler does it instead." She smiled. I waved her off and waited for Tyler.

~~~Now for how panicky Tyler was.~~~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" I rushed around Luke's room, as I had no good clothes. "You're acting like a girl before prom." Lui rolled his eyes. "THIS IS MORE THAN PROM" I yelled. It was five, and I was panicking like hell. "Calm yerself down, then. We got Dis!" Nogla cheered."Yup! DEFINITELY!" Mini said, grinning. I continued to run around the room and scream out of panic. "I WANNA LOOK GOOD, AND YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" I yelled. "She loves you too much, she wouldn't care if you came in what you're wearing right now." Evan mused.

"Here, a tux for all your fancy needs." Jake pulled out a fancy, white tuxedo from the closet. Luke was sitting in the corner with Marcel. "Looks great, try it On!" He said. They rushed me into an empty bathroom and I slipped it on, somehow having it fit. I waltzed out, sudden confidence rushing through me. "MAN, YOU LOOK FINE!" Jake and Mini chorused. I chuckled. "Thanks, I guess." I smiled. "You forget your hair." Vanoss pointed out. "Um..." I shrugged.

"It's dangerous to go alone, take This!~"  Delirious sang, tossing a tin of fancy hair gel at me. I did my hair ( author-chan doesn't know how hair gel works) and I looked in the mirror. I looked slick and hot and f**k. "Shoot MAN! It's quarter to six already!" I yelled, glancing at the clock on the door. "I got this, don't worry." Ohm said, whisking up a magical spell and possessing me, teleporting me to the restaurant. "I'm you're ticket home, unless you're girl drove here." He smiled. I shook his hand and walked to the entrance, nervous and worried.

What if she ditched ME? Nah, she wouldn't... what if she was Taken? Doubt it. What if-- "Tyler!" I heard someone yell. I looked over in the direction to see the most beautiful sight ever to behold, a goddess in reality. "You look very nice!" The perfection cheered. It took me a while to realise it was Y/n. She had really outdone herself, even without makeup.

"You look... gorgeous." I was transfixed to her, having her blush in return. "I got a table for two, and it's over by the window." She said, the blush ridding itself form her face. She looked adorable~~

We sat down and read the menu. I felt her hand brush mine, and I felt my face heat up. I hid myself with the menu. How was I so lucky as to have someone as perfect as Her?

Y/n's POV

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGG
He is soo goddamn hot how did he do that?! I mean, he was hot before, but he's even better Now! Oh my gosh. I felt my hand brush his as I panicked, and I intertwined his fingers with my own. I couldn't see his face, much to my disappointment. Such perfection should be shown off and bragged about, I say.

I shrugged the thoughts off and concentrated on the menu. Fish fillets... Pizza... Everything imaginable was on this menu. I decided for (insert food or something) and set my menu down. Wildcat did the same. "What are you Having?" I asked. He looked so HANDSOME!

"A large dose of you're love, I hope." He chuckled, my face heating up slightly. So this is the game we're playing, Huh?

Switching from POV to POV, here.
Wildcats POV

What did I just Say? How was I able to say that?! Omggggg

Nope. Y/n's POV.

The waiter came over to our table. "Hi, I am Ryan and I shall be your waiter for the Night!" A brunette boys said politely. It only struck me that he was so familiar when he spoke. "Well, Cry, may I have (order) please?" I smirked. He looked shocked for a moment, before replying. "O-of course, Y/n. And for you, monseiur Wildcat?" Cry managed to regain his composure. "The same, please." He smiled. "Enjoy your night, friends." He took our order and waltzed away.

I began to stare Tyler in his eyes, seeing him lightly blush. "What?" He asked, glancing around the room. "Your eyes are a beautiful blue, just like the ocean. I'm just lost at sea~" I purred. He blushed harder. "Hold on." He pulled out his phone. "Sorry, I can't hold on, I've already fallen for you." I giggled at his red face.

"Please..." He whispered. I giggled even more. My phone suddenly went off. Tyler texted me. 'You wanna know what's the definition of Perfection? Read the first word again.' It read. I blushed this time. We continued to exchange flirts before our food was served. "Enjoy" Cry said. I'll ask why he's working here, later.

We finished our food rather quickly. I heard footsteps come my way. I saw someone, a boy with black hair and green eyes. "Did you die recently, because you look like an angel." He said, smirking. Tyler just stared at me, almost pleading for me to not go on a rent about how I did die. "Actually, I did die. Wanna do the same?" I asked innocently. He shrugged, walking away.

"Hey, Y/n. I wanna show you something. Follow me." Tyler stood up, taking my hand and leading me out of the restaurant. "I'll cover It!" Cry yelled. I wonder what it is...

Yup. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed this, have good days.
Word count: 1303 words.