<¡SPECIAL!> Mina Imagine

This is dedicated to KayeAnn2064.
Special Mina Chapter!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
+Kaye Ann's POV+
I'm the 10th member of Twice and I'm the maknae too. I'm sharing a room with Mina-unnie, Momo-unnie, and Jihyo-unnie. Out of all the unnies, I like Mina-unnie the most.

Okay, I like her a lot.

So anyway, me and Tzuyu are both the same age together with Chaeyoung so, we really have no problem. I'm kinda jelous of Mina-unnie and Momo-unnie because they're the closest in Twice. I wanna be close to Mina-unnie too. But, everytime I try to interact with Mina-unnie, it turns into an accident or Momo-unnie will interrupt. We're all in the dorm today, it's our rest day. As always, I was in our room. I was in peace, until that peace was interrupted by knocking. "Ne?" I shouted. "Kaye-ah, come down and eat." Jihyo-unnie said. "Coming!" I said and rushed downstairs. They ordered pizza, chicken, and a lot more. Nice! We all ate. After eating, me and Mina-unnie was left to wash the dishes and clean after our members. Our atmosphere was awkward. Sure, I'm close with Jihyo-unnie, but my voice is not loud like her, and I'm an introvert like Mina-unnie. It was all silent until Momo-unnie talked. "Are you two gonna talk or what?" She said which made me and Mina-unnie turn to her. "Damn it Momo!" Jihyo-unnie said. They both have left after a while. It turned silent again. This is getting awkward. I fanned myself as it was getting hot and I think Mina-unnie noticed it because she turned the fan on. I was quietly cleaning the kitchen counter until she decided to speak. "Kaye-ah," She started. "N-ne Mina-unnie?" I stuttered. the hell? Why am I stuttering? "Can I borrow your Pjs? Mine's in the laundry." She asked me. Mina-unnie is going to borrow my PJs? AHAHAHAGDQDNSCEDNCSJODN I was fangirling inside. "Sure unnie." I said. The funny thing is that I never noticed that she was just wearing a big shirt without any pants or shorts on. She immediately rushed to our shared room. After a while, she came out with my PJs on. "Thank you~" She said and smiled. I smiled. After cleaning, we all decided to do a movie marathon since we didn't have any schedules for the whole week.
People who shared their blanket:
Nayeon -> Tzuyu
Momo -> Dahyun
Chaeyoung -> Sana
Jungyeon -> Jihyo
Mina -> (strangely) Me
After a few movies, I felt a head on my shoulder. When I checked, it was Mina-unnie. All the members were asleep so I leaned my head on top of Mina-unnie's head and fell asleep.
×next morning×
I woke up because I felt someone move from the other side so I checked my right and noticed that I was laying down. And someone was beside me. I also have Mina-unnie's blanket over my body. Then I noticed that there's also a pair of arms hugging me. Then I looked down to see Mina-unnie sleeping peacefully. Then I saw Tzuyu get up. "Good morning Tzuyu." I whisphered. "Oh, your awake? Good morning." She whisphered back. I felt the pair of arms loosen a bit and Mina-unnie fell off the couch, creating a loud 'Thud' and waking all the members up. "Omo! Unnie are you okay?!" I said. "Yeah..." Mina-unnie stood up. "Good morning Kaye-ah." Mina-unnie said. "Oh! I guess last night changed everything between Mina and Kaye!" Momo-unnie said. "Agreed!" All 7 of them said. Mina-unnie and I blushed. But, Mina-unnie's was worst. "If you two continue to blush like that, they might mistake you two as waking tomatoes." Jihyo-unnie said which made the both of us hide our faces. "Mina-unnie?" I whisphered. "Yes Kaye-ah?" She whisphered back. I held her hand and dragged her to our shared room. I can't hold it in anymore. I have to confess. I closed the door behind me. Mina-unnie looked at me, confused. "I can't do this anymore." I sighed. "...huh?" Mina-unnie, most probably confused, tilted her head to the side. "I..." I started. Why can't I say it? "Mina-unnieIlikeyoubutI'mnotsureifyoulikemeback." I said faster than a lightning bolt. "Huh? I'm sorry I kinda didn't catch it. What were you saying?" She said. I sighed. "Mina-unnie," I sighed. "I LIKE YOU!!" I half yelled half talked. She went silent. I was getting nervous since she was taking so long to respond. "It's okay, I just had to get that out of my chest." I said, plopping down to my bed. She went to sit down at the edge of my bed. "You know," She started. "I actually know you like me. You were kinda obvious. I was just waiting for you to confess." She told me. "No lies?" I said looking at her. "No lies." She smiled. "And plus, Jihyo-unnie told me." She added. I bolted up, before unnie could say anything I bumped my head, falling back down. "Omo! Are you okay?" Mina-unnie asked, worried. I nodded. "And to be honest, I like you too." She said. "So, I asked JYP to lift the dating ban." She added. "What did he say?" I asked, very exited about it. "He said okay." She said. Then I realized. "You still haven't given me your answer unnie. :<" I said. "But you didn't ask me anything, how will I answer?" She said. "Fine :< Myoui Mina, Will you be my girlfriend?" I said. She sweetly smiled. Damn your smile, Mina-unnie. "Yes." She said. I stood up, lifting Mina-unnie and spinning her around. "I love you, Mina-unnie!" I said. She giggled and kissed my cheek. "I love you too, Kaye-ah."
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Yasss! It's done!
Finally!
As always, Stay awsome and I love you guys!
💜Baechu