Jihyo Imagine (3)

|There For You|
+Y/N POV+
Jihyo is my best friend. She was always there for me no matter what. She would make time just to visit me when I was sick, she never left my side. I hadn't realized that I had feelings for her until....now. Ever since, I've been avoiding her. Today, I went to the vending machine and got a drink. I saw Jihyo standing by it hugging Tzuyu. I think she was...crying? I came closer and heard her sobs become louder. "Y/N!" Tzuyu said. As soon as Jihyo heard my name she looked up, making me stand frozen. She wiped her tears and went to me hugging me. I hugged her back while my face was hot. Tzuyu was whispering something to Sana and everyone was looking at the both of us. She let go of the hug and faced me. "I missed you." She slightly smiled. It wasn't normal. This wasn't her usual smile, it was different. It wasn't bright, like at all. It seemed so...dull, like she was faking it. "Are you okay?" I asked even though I know she isn't. "I'm fine." She said. I frowned. "How was the elections?" I asked. "It went on normally." Jihyo answered. I sighed. All of a sudden a student pushed me to the wall. "What now huh?" He asked as he held my collar. Jihyo held his hand angrily. "Let go." Jihyo sternly said. He scoffed at her and punched me making her hold him tighter. "Don't you dare scoff at me like that. You don't know who I am now do you?" Jihyo said. "Do I have to know you?" He answered. "You wouldn't like her to be angry." I said. Jihyo Punched him."Oof." He said as he held his jaw and glared at her. She glared back and pushed him away from me. "Don't you ever go near Him/Her again." Jihyo warned. "Or else what?" The boy mocked her. "You'll regret what you did." Jihyo said. I held Jihyo's arm and glared at the guy. "Jisoo, stop. You won't get anything good from him." I whisphered to her. The guy looked at her name tag. To be honest, I was the only one who knew her real name. Her real name is Park Jisoo. But, she's better known as Park Jihyo. So that's what's written on her name tag since she didn't want anyone except me, calling her Jisoo. "We're not yet done, Park Jihyo." He said, reading her name tag. "Who said we are, huh, Min Yoongi?" She said looking straight at him. "H-How did you..?" He said, looking at her in shock. "You're Min Yoongi, from class 5-3. Am I right?" Jihyo said. And he was clearly shocked that Jihyo knew his name. He got his lunchbag and ran off with his friends. "Are you okay?" Jihyo asked, her gaze turning soft. "Yeah. Thanks, Ji." I said. "You're bleeding." She said. "Huh?" I said, quite confused. "Your lip is bleeding." She said. "Oh." I said. She then dragged me to the clinic. "Nurse Kim, may I borrow a first aid Kit?" Jihyo asked as she opened the door. "Sure. Here you go." Nurse Kim said as she handed Jihyo the first aid kit. She sighed as she treated my wound. I hissed in pain as soon as the antiseptic touched my wound. "Don't move too much." She said as she went closer. After treating my wound. We both headed to class. We were seated beside each other. 
~In the middle of class~
I was looking out the window when Jihyo placed her hand on my lap and I looked at her. She smiled at me and glanced at Mr. Kang, our Math teacher. "Pay attention." She said and looked at the black board again.
+Lunch time in the cafeteria+
"Have you told her?" Sana asked as she took a bite out of her lunch. "No...I just feel like she will reject me." I said as I took Sana's sushi. "Well, you should. You'll never know if you won't tell Jihyo." She said as she sipped her drink. "Tell me what?" Jihyo suddenly popped out and sat beside me. "Nothing." Sana said as she looked at her plate. "Y/N! Stop taking my sushi!" Sana said. I just shrugged and poked my lunch. "Were you avoiding me..?" Jihyo asked. Sana looked at me. "I..I wasn't avoiding you, I was just busy." I lied. "Okay." She said as she ate her lunch. Later, the 'Yoongi' guy dropped his chocolate milk at Jihyo's shirt. "Oops. I'm sorry." He said sarcastically and laughed aferwards. Jihyo was really irritated and stood up. "Jisoo, sit down and let me deal with this." I said as she sat down. I went closer to Yoongi. "What do you want?!" I glared at him and pushed him. He landed on the tables. "Who are you?!" Yoongi said. "I'm Y/N L/N. The school's bad boy/girl." I said as I punched him. "What? Your not Y/N. Your just some wimpy brat." He said. "What did you say? I didn't quite hear you." I went closer and punched his stomach. Jihyo stood up. "Y/N stop." She said. "Your messing with the wrong person." I said as I punched him again. "Y/N stop!" Jihyo made her voice louder. "Touch my friends again and your dead meat." I said as I kicked him in his no-no-spot. "Y/N STOP!" She pulled me away from him but I risisted. "Don't you dare touch Jihyo ever again." I said as I punched him. "STOP IT Y/N!!" Jihyo pulled me away I was about to risist when suddenly... "What the--" before I could finish my sentence, Jihyo kissed me on the lips. Before I could kiss her back, she pulled away. We both blushed. "What was that all about?" Sana asked. I turned back to Yoongi who was now bullying some other person. "Come on, let's change your shirt, I have an extra one in my locker." I said as I took her hand and lead her to my locker. After she changed, I noticed that one of the buttons of her shirt was unbuttoned. I pulled her collar slightly causing her to step forward. I buttoned the last button up. We went back to the canteen and I told Jihyo to eat first. She nodded and proceeded to the table with Sana. I went closer to Yoongi and taught him a lesson. After he scurried off like a coward, I helped the person up. "Hi I'm Y/N by the way, what's your name?" I asked the girl. "Mina." The girl said. I helped her and lead her to our table. "Jihyo, can she join us?" I asked. Jihyo just nodded and sipped her drink. Mina sat down beside Sana. We continued eating until we were all full. I sat back since we had 30 more minutes. Sana glanced at me then at Jihyo. She grabbed Mina's Hand and stood up. "Hey Mina, we're in the same class! Let's go!" Sana said as she gave me a pat on the back and then left with Mina. I took a sip of my drink and looked at Jihyo who seems to be lost in her own world. She looks bothered. "Jihyo?" No response. "Jisoo?" Still no response. "Earth to Park Jisoo!" I said. "Oh, uh, what were you saying?" Jihyo faced me. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" She said. I shook my head. "Nothing." I said. I'll do it now. It's now or never. I held Jihyo's chin to make her face me. She was blushing. "W-what are you doing?" She asks. I don't answer her and lean in until our nose touched, but our lips not yet. I looked at her for a moment, then closed the gap. I kissed her. She kissed me back. I pulled away later on. "I love you." I whisphered to her and stood up and ran away. But before I could do that she grabbed me by the wrist. "I...I love you too, Y/N.." I heard her say in a low voice, just enough for me to hear. She then backhugged me. I smiled then face back and hugged her properly. She pulled away from the hug and looked at me before tiptoeing to kiss my cheek. She then walked away happily, leaving me dumbfounded. I looked at my watch then ran to the classroom. I sat on my seat. Someone threw a paper at the back of my head. I read the paper.