Jihyo Imagine

|Break Ups|
~Y/N POV~
I slam the door shut and left Momo's Room. I can't belive her! Yeah, we broke up. Again. I feel like total shit now. I sighed. I silently walked out of Twice's dorm, but before I could get out, Jihyo ran to me. "Are you leaving already?" She said. "Yeah. I'm a mess right now, I can't stay any longer especially around her." I said. Emphasizing Her. "Who? Momo? Did you two fight again?" She said, looking concerned. "No, I broke up with her." I said. "I told you! You should have let me deal with Momo!" She said. "Calm down, Jihyo. I know. I was wrong about trusting her." I said.
×After 1 hour of nagging By Jihyo×
I fell asleep on the couch for God knows how long until I was woken up by Mina. "Y/N, Jihyo made dinner. Come and eat." She said. "How long have I been sleeping?" I said. "Around 3 hours." She said. I quietly ate, glaring at Momo. Of course I was beside Jihyo and across from Momo. Momo didn't forget to glare back. "Would you two stop glaring at each other and Just eat?!" Nayeon snapped. "I think I'm full." I said and stood. "Wait." Jihyo said. "Sit down, Y/N." She ordered so I sat. "Eat up. Momo come with us." Jihyo said and both Jihyo and Nayeon stood up, dragging Momo with them. I was done eating so I just sat on the couch with a frowning face. "What's wrong, Y/N?" Both Sana and Mina asked. I just sighed in response. "You girls should have your rest before Jihyo comes and nags at all of you." I said. "Good night Y/N!" The 6 members said. I smiled. After they all went to their rooms, Jihyo came out. "Hey." She said and sat down beside me. "I talked to Momo and--" I stopped her. "Don't mention her." I said. "I know your bitter about this but maybe someone is there for you. Your just too blinded by all this that you don't see the person even if she's just there right in front of you." Jihyo said. "And who exactly is that person?" I raised my eyebrow. "I don't know." She answered. I noticed the change in Jihyo's tone, like she's hiding something. "Jihyo are you okay?" I asked. "Yes." She said. "No your not. I can sense the tone of your voice." I said. "Fine. I'm not." Jihyo said. She sighed. "Y/N, me, Park Jihyo, likes you." She said. "But Jihyo--" before I could continue she ran off. I saw Momo leaning by the wall. "What do you want?!" I asked, a bit irritated. "Nothing really. I would prefer if you would follow Jihyo, she could do some crazy stuff." She said. "And you just told me now?!" I ran to Jihyo's room. I knocked three times. "Jihyo?" I said. "Go away." She said. I knocked again. "Go away." She said, a bit annoyed. "Jihyo open up or else I'll get the spare key in the cupboard and brake in." Momo said. She didn't answer this time. Also, all the members are gathered now. "Jihyo... 3..." Momo counted. Still none. "2..." Jungyeon continued. No response. "Guys, I'm getting worried." I said. "Jihyo, we're braking in." Nayeon said and unlocked Jihyo's room. We all saw the window open, with no sign of Jihyo anywhere. "Oh no." Momo gasped. "Quick. Everyone get your hoodies and masks." Nayeon ordered. "Mission Find Twice's leader... Start!" Jungyeon said. We all dashed out and stopped right outside JYP building. "Guys, let's scatter. Mina, Momo and Me will be searching in the park. Dahyun, Sana, and Jungyeon will go search in Jihyo's favorite cafe. Nayeon, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu will be searching JYP building. Okay?" I said. They all nodded. "And if she's not in any of those places, all of us will meet in the Mall." I said. Again, they nodded. We all went to our assigned places. I sighed. I tried calling and texting her and she didn't answer. "Come on, please Jihyo..." I said as I jogged the whole park with Mina and Momo for the 5th time around. Giving up, I went on my knees. "Y/N come on, we still have hope." Momo said. "I'm sure Jihyo's just close by. She can't go far." Mina said. I saw Jungyeon running to us in the park. "Jihyo's not in the cafe." She said, panting. "Come on guys, I think Y/N needs a break. Let's go to the cafe." Mina said. I stood up and we all jogged to the cafe. "What would you like? Mina's treat." Jungyeon said which made Mina spit her drink out. "WHAT?!" She said. "I think I'm fine." I said as I pass Mina my card. "Pay later." I said. She muttered no thanks and gave back my card. "I brought mine." She said. We were all eating until we saw someone entering the cafe. 'Jihyo' Sana muttered. 'Give me a  hankerchief' I muttered back. Mina passed me hers. And I immediately cought up on her. "Gotcha." I said and dragged Jihyo to our table. I called the other members and they came immediately. "Jihyo--" I got cut. "Did you lock the dorm?" She said. We all shook our heads. "Good." She said. Did she just say 'good.' For not locking the dorm? "Why did you leave your room?" I asked which made her look at me. "Y'all can't see me? I was just hiding under the sheets." She said. "If you guys break in my room again, I'm gonna kill you all." She said, glaring at us. We gulped. "Ne!" We all shouted. I sent them back to their dorm. "Jihyo, wait." I called. Jihyo turned to face me. "Hmm?" She said. I kissed her. She was frozen in place. "Bye Jihyo." I said and rode home happily.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hehe. How do you like it?
💘Baechu