SPECIAL SHIP

(g/f) - Girlfriend's name
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
|SURPRISE SHIP|
+Y/N's POV+
Twice brought me to the amusement park today. Here's the current situation, we're trying to drag both Mina and Momo to the roller coaster. "Come on.. it'll be fun!" Jihyo said. The two still shook their heads. I was drinking my bubble tea when... "if you two go, you'll get a kiss from Y/N." Jungyeon said. I choked and spat my drink. "WHAT?!" I shouted. "Fine." The two said. My jaw dropped and I was frozen. "Come on, Y/N." Tzuyu said and dragged me off. "Fine, but you owe me one, Jungyeon." I said. "One what?" Jungyeon said. "One Ice cream." I said. "Okay." She replied. After the ride, Mina nearly fell when I caught her. She blushed madly. "T-thank you Y-Y/N." She said as she stood up. "I promise I saw nothing Mina." Jungyeon said, smirking. "Y/N, just kiss mina, nevermind Momo." Jihyo said. "Yeah, don't kiss me. Just kiss Mina." Momo said. I looked at Mina, who's still clinging on to my arm like a koala. "Give her a peck on the lips and I'll pay for our dinner in a fancy restaurant. If you don't your gonna pay." Nayeon said, bringing her card out. "But this is my first kiss." I argued. "This is Mina's first kiss too." Sana argued back. "Let's get this over with." Dahyun said. I turned to Mina. Then Chaeyoung pushed me and Mina's head causing her to kiss me then she pulled away after 10 seconds. "Wow. I never thought Chae could reach Y/N, even I couldn't." Dahyun pouted. "I guess I'll pay." Nayeon said. After our meal, I went inside the van with Mina, Momo, Jihyo and Dahyun. I was beside Mina listening to music with my earphones when Mina patted my back and mouthed 'can we share?' I nodded and took one off and placed it on her ear. I changed my music to kpop. She looked at me while I pretended to sleep. When we dropped at my house Mina stopped in front of me. "Y/N wait." She said and I stopped and faced her. She leaned in and kissed me. It felt real this time. She pulled away after a while. "Bye!" She said and went in. I was left in shock.
×the next month×
Mina hasn't text or called me ever since I got a girlfriend and I'm very worried. But she agreed! Why is she like this? Twice except for Mina is over in my house right now. "Well, did she talk to you yet?" (g/f) asked. I shook my head. "She's over at the dorm if you wanna talk to her." Jihyo said. "She didn't talk to us about it too." Nayeon said. "I'm worried for her. I'll come to Twice's dorm tomorrow, don't let her know." I said. "Okay." They all said. "I asked all of you. And she agreed, right?" I said, earning a nod from the members. I looked over to (g/f) who nodded her head. 
+The next day+
I sighed as I got my phone and car keys. "(g/f) I'll be over at Twice's dorm!" I yelled as I got my jacket, which Mina gave to me 3 months ago. I dashed out the door and drove in peace to Twice's dorm. when I arrived with food for the rest and of course, for Mina. I received a code from Jihyo and I slowly input it in the door. When I entered, I was greeted by Jihyo. "Mina's still asleep in her room she'll wake up right about....now." Jihyo said as I saw Mina climb down the stairs, half-asleep. She probably didn't notice me since she passed right by me. "Coffee...I need coffee..." Mina said as she looked for the coffee maker. "Mina, your coffee is at the table." Jungyeon said. Mina sighed and sat down at the table, drinking her coffee. She looked straight at me. "Go, talk to her." Jihyo said. Before I could speak, we heard squealing from Momo and Jungyeon's room. "Not again." Jungyeon said as she rushed upstairs. I slapped myself. I have to be calm. Y/N be calm. Mina just looked at me. "Where's Dubu?" Mina asked Jihyo who was next to me. "She's downstairs buying stuff together with Sana." Jihyo said. "Oh yeah, I brought food for y'all, and Mina, this is yours." I said as I placed one plastic bag on the table and I passed the other one to Mina. "I'm not hungry at the moment, but thanks Y/N." She said. I just nodded. "I smell Jokbal~~~" Momo sang as she ran to the kitchen. "Well you guessed right Moguri!" I said. Mina was just eating and staring at the both of us until... "*stabs food with fork* That's it!" Mina shouted angrily. "What's wrong Mina-chan?" Momo asked. Mina didn't answer Momo's question and walked away. "I smell Jealousy..." Jihyo said..
×Time skip×
When me and (g/f) talked about it, she said that there was a chance that Mina likes me and we broke up. I'm in Mina's room right now and she's in front of me playing a game on her phone. "I've been meaning to ask you..." she turned her attention to me. "Do you like me?" I asked. She stayed silent and resumed her attention to her phone. "Make some Noise!" Jihyo shouted while entering the room. Mina just stayed silent stiil focused on her phone. Jihyo took away her phone. "Hey!" Mina glared at Jihyo. "I'll be taking this thank you very much." Jihyo said as she walked away with Mina's phone. Mina laid down on her bed while I'm still sitting on Jihyo's bed. I sighed. If this continues, I can't confess to her. Is she mad at me or what?  Well, I have to ask her about that.  "Hey Mina?" I called. She faced me again. "Hmm?" She sat up. "Are you mad at me or something?" I asked. "What makes you think that?" She simply answered. I shrugged. "I dunno. I feel like your mad at me because your not talking to me." I said. "I don't even understand myself anymore." She sighed. "You know, we're here if you wanna talk about it." I said. I sat beside her on her bed. "I kinda don't understand myself too." I said and looked at her. "How I liked two people at the same time and getting stuck in the middle." I continued. "And I chose one of them but I'm not even sure if she likes me." I said. She put her head on my shoulder. "Try confessing to her. There might be a chance she likes you." She said. "Really?" I felt exited. "Yeah. Anyone would be lucky to have you." She said. "Then, Mina, Will you be mine?" I said. She blushed and showed her gummy smile. "Of course, Y/N. All you had to do was ask me." She said. I showered her with kisses. "I*kiss* love *kiss* You *kiss*!" I said as she laughed at me. "I love you too, Y/N." She replied. She kissed me, and of course, I kissed back...

That's how our love story started...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  
Okay! that's done! this was done in a computer so
bye!
💟Baechu
《EDIT: apparantly I was able to fix the spaces using my tablet.》
《EDIT (2): Jihyo's dialogue should be: "I'll be taking this thank you very much." Not  "I'll be t this thank you very much"》