Sana Imagine (2) [II]

+Y/N+
I put my cap down and waited for her. I'm currently in a cafe, meeting up with her after that call. I'm sure y'all wanna know what happened with the call so here's a flashback.

FLASHBACK

Sana knew about us..

How?

I don't know..but all I know is that she knew on the 27th of August.

That was a week after you told Momo about it..

Perhaps...Momo told her? They're best friends afterall..

Maybe. Can we like, meet up or something? I wanna discuss the matter personally and not on the phone.

I'm available this afternoon.

Cool. I'll meet you at Angel Cafè.

Alright, bye.

Bye.

After I ended the call, I quickly got a post it and taped it to her door.

I then quickly changed to a white shirt with stripes on it, some faded denim jeans and got my sneakers from the shoe rack

I then quickly changed to a white shirt with stripes on it, some faded denim jeans and got my sneakers from the shoe rack. I got my cap and put it on, after doing so, I proceeded to the cafè.
FLASHBACK END
..and that's how I ended up here, waiting for her. She finally arrived wearing this:

 She finally arrived wearing this:

I stood up from my seat. "Over here." I said, just enough for her to hear. She turned her head to me and went to sit in front of me. We both sat down. We did hear some whisphers from costumers here and there but we decided to ignore it. "So about the matter.." She said, making me nod. A waiter then came to us. "What is your or..." He trailed off, staring at her. She smiled at him. "I think you should focus more on you job than my face." She said, making him snap back to reality. "Ah..yes, sorry..I just got distracted by the pretty lady in front of me.." He winked at her. She stayed silent and looked back at the menu. "So, what's your order, pretty lady?" He asked, making me clear my throat. "We'll order F/F with F/D and, Mina..?" I asked, making her look up. "I'll just have a beef steak with orange juice." She smiled once again, making the waiter literally drool over her. After he left, I looked at Mina again. "You know how much I hate guys fawning over you even if your my best friend. And plus, you already have a girlfriend!" I threw my hands up in the air dramatically. "Which is..?" She tilted her head to the side. "(Insert a member of Twice except Sana), of course!" I said. "Well, you're so jealous right now." She said. "Am not!" I said. "Your acting as if you never slept with me." She smirked. "Yah, Myoui Mina!" I said while turning bright red. "Your acting as if you and I didn't have a friends-with-benifits type of relationship." She said, her sly smirk growing wider. "Ah, c'mon! Stop it!" I threw my hands up again. "Your acting as if I'm not your girlfriend." She said. "Why? Didn't you like those nights when we slept together?" I asked making her turn red. "Ha! I win!" I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and stepped on my foot under the table. "OUCH!" I hit my knee. "Ow! What was that for?!" I asked, making her laugh. "Karma, woman, karma." Our food then arrived. "Special, for the pretty lady." He said and gave her a piece of napkin and her food. She smiled. As we were eating, she suddenly laughed out loud. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I said. "I can't believe he's so shameless! He gave me he's number! As if I'll call him!" Mina laughed. "But, going back to the topic.." I said and she immediately looked at me.
=Time Skip=
I reached my apartment and placed my hat on the coat rack and saw somethjng wrapped in a plastic wrap. I saw some warm soup and a post it.

I smiled at the note and ate the warm soup, it was kinda cold though

I smiled at the note and ate the warm soup, it was kinda cold though. After eating, I went to the bathroom and saw a first aid kid on the shelf. I got it and cleaned my wounds. After doing so, I changed into comfortable clothes. I then sat on the couch and watched some TV. After about 1 hour of watching TV, I heard knocks on my door. I opened it to see Sana and Jihyo. "I hope you don't mind Jihyo coming over for dinner." Sana said, making me smile. "You know I can't understand Japanese, right? I mean, I'm Korean." Jihyo said, making the two of us laugh.
=A few years Later=
Sana invited me over to her place so right now, I'm in her room, playing truth or dare with Mina and the others. The bottle landed on me. "Truth or dare?" Sana asked. "Truth." I said. "Do you still love me?" Sana's question shocked the three of us aka me, Momo and Mina since we could understand Japanese. The others were looking at us cluelessly. I smiled widely. "Yes, very much." I answered, making her blush. As the game went on, the bottle once again landed on me. "Truth or dare?" Jihyo asked me this time. "Dare." I said. "You have to kiss the person you find the most beautiful in this room...on the lips." She smirked. I sighed and stood up and walked towards Sana. I then knelt in front of her and kissed her. The others seemed surprised, including Sana herself. I smiled at her and walked back to my seat. We played all sorts of games until we got tired and decided to watch movies. Nayeon digged something out of her backpack and it was all sorts of movies, both Japanese and Korean. While Jihyo brought some English and Taiwanese movies.
=Time Skip=

We were currently watching a Japanese horror movie with Korean subtitles. "RUN WOMAN RUN--WHO TRIPS OVER AIR?!" Jeongyeon shouted as the woman gets chased by the ghost. "I don't think this is a great ide--AAAAAAAHHH!!!" Dahyun screamed and held my arm tighter. I took a glance at Sana who was with Jihyo and Mina who were clinging on to her. "CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!" Nayeon rambled on to Momo. "TZUYU SAVE ME!!!" Chaeyoung held on to Tzuyu for dear life.
=3AM=
I woke up since I had an urge to go to the restroom but I saw the others wide awake. "What the heck? How could horror movies affect them like this..." I mumbled to myself and proceeded to the restroom. When I came out, the members we're still wide awake. I poked Nayeon's cheek which caused her to scream like she saw a ghost. "Chill woman! It's just me!" I said and she immediately sighed in relief.
=Time Skip=
+3rd Person+
It's been a few months since Sana got a boyfriend and right now, this guy is knocking on Sana's apartment. "Sana, come on! Talk to me! I was drunk, okay? I didn't know what I was doing!" The guy continued to bang on Sana's door. "Go away!" Sana said, clearly annoyed. Y/N then cleared her throat. The guy glared at her. "What do you want, brat?" He asked, making Y/N scoff. "I'm here for Sana and not to deal with crap." Y/N pushed the guy aside and entered Sana's apartment using the spare key Sana gave her. She locked the door, immediately seeing a frustrated Sana sitting on the couch. "Hey Sa-ddang, what's wrong?" Y/N asked, making Sana look up. The squirrel latter hugged the taller girl and cried. "He..He..Cheated on me.." Sana cried. "That bastard.." Y/N muttered under her breath and comforted Sana. Once Y/N put Sana to sleep, she went out to see the guy. "What are you doing here?" Y/N asked, trying to be calm. "Where's Sana?" The guy asked. "She doesn't wanna see you." Y/N said and blocked the door. "Where's Sana? I need to see her!" The guy said, slightly pushing. "She doesn't wanna see you!" Y/N said. "LET ME SEE MY GIRLFRIEND YOU PRICK!" He shouted. "I SAID SHE DIDN'T WANNA SEE YOU!" Y/N shouted back. "I'M HER BOYFRIEND! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEE HER!" He said, making Y/N scoff again. "YOU NEVER LOVED HER AS MUCH AS I DO! YOU TREATED HER LIKE TRASH AND CHEATED ON HER!" Y/N shouted, making the guy shocked. What Y/N didn't know that Sana was listening to their conversation. As soon as the guy left, Sana went out of her room. Y/N was shocked to see Sana. "So you still loved me..?" Sana asked, making Y/N nod. Sana then giggled. "I love you too, my baby." Sana said as she wrapped her arms around Y/N and pulled her for a kiss.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Oneshot End