Jihyo Imagine (4)

"Y/N get this done by today." My boss gave me a file. I nodded and checked my phone. No calls. She must be busy. I scrolled through my contacts. "Bogum, Chaelin, Irene, Jisoo, Jihyo, Seulgi, Wendy.." I read my contacts a loud. I locked my phone again and put it on the table. I decided to get my work done.
=Time Skip=
I yawned and clicked 'Send File'. Finally! I checked the clock. 22:30. I grabbed my phone and bag and locked the office. My phone buzzed meaning that someone had texted me. I read it.

Jihyo💙: Hey babe :D I'm coming home in ten minutes. I just went to the convenience store to buy something. See you 😙
Me: Alright :) I just went out of the office. Be home soon :)
Jihyo💙: Okay. 👌 Take care :)
Me: Will do ❤

I left it like that and went in the bus. I yawned slightly as the bus stopped on my stop. I went down and walked to our home. Once I reached there, I grabbed my spare keys and opened the door. I saw one light open and it was in our shared room. "I'm home!~" I said in a sing song tone. I heard footsteps rushing and saw Jihyo in a oversized hoodie with a pair of underwear. Man, this girl really hates wearing pants when she's home. She engulfed me in a hug and I hugged back. I pull away and she grins at me. "Are you tired?" She asked as we both sat down on the couch. "Very." I checked the time. 23:20. "Why are you still awake?" I asked as she looked up. "I wanted to wait for you, y'know...just a payment since you always wait for me.." She says as my hand goes through her hair. "Should we rest? You might be busy again tomorrow." I say as she nods. "It's our rest day tomorrow." She says as we both enter our room and she lays down beside me, my arms wrapped around her. "You should go to sleep." I nod as I slowly fell into dreamland.
=The next day=
I woke up to the door being opened. "Morning, sleepyhead." Jihyo said as she brought breakfast in the room. "You shouldn't have.." I said as she smiles again. "I wanted to. Besides, I could spend more time with you." She puts the table on the bed. "Go ahead. Take a bite." She says as I tasted some of the food. "This tastes..." She gives me a hopeful look. "AMAZING!" She smiles and I chuckle. "Not only your the greatest girlfriend, but your also the greatest chef!" I said as she laughed. "Stop being sarcastic, Y/N." She said as she started eating.
=Time Skip=
I was scrolling through my feed when I saw the hate comments about me and Jihyo's relationship. I frowned and locked my phone again. "Hey, what's wrong?" Jihyo asked, coming from the washroom. "Nothing. Just those comments again." She sighed and sat beside me. "Don't mind them. They're probably just jealous I got the best girlfriend ever." She hugged me. I smiled. "Aish..stop joking, Ji." She smiles at me. "But I'm not kidding." She says. "You're really the best girlfriend ever." She says and kisses my cheek. "I would never trade you for the universe." She fixes my hair. "Thanks, Ji." I say. "Now, don't be so down, ne?" I nodded and she kissed me again. "I love you." She says. "I love you too, my angel." I kissed the top of her head.