Sana Imagine (2)

Italic - Japanese

+Y/N+
I dropped all my things at the now empty apartment Sana and I used to share. "If only things didn't go badly.." I sighed and entered my room to see Sana putting her clothes in a bag. "S-Sana.." I said weakly. "Don't worry, I'm just here to get my things, I'll be leaving afterwards." She said, zipping up the bag. "Wait! Stop!" I said before she exited the room. She turned back. "I'm sorry..I just..I love you too much.." I said. "Then why did you do it?" She asked me, making me hang my head low. "Sana I-" "It's okay, I get it. You don't have to say anything." She said, walking out with her bag. I decided to call my best friend.

Bold - You               Underlined - Jihyo

Hello?

Jisoo..*sob* can you come over?

Why? What happened?

Just come over...please.

Wait for me. I'm coming in a second.

I ended the call and dropped to the floor. I then bawled my eyes out until Jihyo came and hugged me. "I know what happened, Sana told me." Jihyo said, making me sob harder. "I didn't mean to, Ji..I didn't mean to.." I hugged her and sobbed on her shoulder. "I know, Y/N...I know.." She said. We stayed like that for a while till I couldn't cry anymore.
=A few months later=
I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. "Man...I think I need to fix my life.." I said to myself. I pulled my sweater's sleeve up and looked at my arms and all the cuts I made. "..or maybe not." As I was about to grab the blade again, a hand stopped me. "Do you think if you cut yourself you'll solve your problem?" She asked me. I looked up at the mirror and saw her. "S-Sana.." I said, making her smile softly at me. "You guessed it right! Now, put that blade down." She said and I let go immediately. I turned around to fully face her. "Your arms..show it." She told me gently. I shook my head. She held my arm and lifted my sleeves up. "How long were you doing this?" She asked. "About 3 months." I said. "Sit down and wait for me. And don't you dare touch the blade." She sat me down on the bed. I nodded. "I'll just get something from my apartment. Stay here, okay?" I nodded again. When she left, I sighed and waited for her patiently.
=later=
She came back with a backpack with her. "Let me clean you up." She said as she sat beside me and grabbed a first aid kit from her bag and started cleaning me up. As she was doing so, I observed her side profile. She was as pretty and cute as before.. I slightly smiled at that thought. She finished cleaning me up and started wrapping my arms in a bandage. "Hold this." She says, making me nod and hold the bandage. After doing that, she looked at me. "I'm staying over to take care of you." She says, making me nod again. "Thank You, S-Sana.." I said, my voice a bit shaky. She smiled. "It's nothing." She said and patted my head.
=The Next Day=.
I woke up earlier than I thought and looked to my side to see Sana peacefully sleeping. I sighed and went out to call Jihyo.

What now?

Well that's a nice way to greet your best friend.

Look, If this isn't something important I will end this call right now.

Why are you pissed anyway?

Because it's 6 in the flipping morning and you called me.

Jisoo, I need an answer.

I'm not helping you with your Math homework.

No, it's about Sana.

What about her?

She slept over last night.