Sana Imagine

"The Chef and her lover"

You were one of the best chefs in the world, owning over 50 restaurants worldwide. You were in your restaurant, The Lucky Kitchen. It was popular all over Korea. You were currently cooking your most famous dish when you heard screams right outside the kitchen. You ask your sous chef to take care of the food while you check the noise out.

As you went out the door, a spatula in hand, you get blinded by the flashes until you finally notice why. You chuckle as the brunette runs while desperately flailing her hands. She finally runs over to you, pushing you into the restaurant and taking her cap off, blocking the cameras as she crashes her lips on yours.

After the kiss, you pull away, as the latter hugs you and burries her head into your neck. You started to notice that your costumers are staring at the both of you. You tap her slightly. "Baby, people are staring." You say gently as she gets off you."Can I help in the Kitchen?" She asks, putting her bag down in a nearby table. "Sure but I don't want them to stare at me like I just killed someone." You chuckle, making her giggle.

"Alright. I'm just gonna get the usual today." She grins, sitting on her table. "Sure, just call a server if you need anything else." You go back inside the kitchen to prepare her meal. After serving her meal, you sit with her as she takes a sip of her coffee. "How are you?" You ask, earning a smile from her. "I'm great! Except that I just got mobbed." "Excuse me, Sana-ssi?" Sana looked up at the girl, who had a poster in her hand and a marker.

"Can I get your autograph, please?" Sana smiled and nodded, shooting an apologetic look your way. You just nodded as they striked a conversation. You sigh as the costumers pile up at Sana's table, in an attempt to catch a glimpse of her. After the mini fansigning event, and some male fans trying to flirt with her which sent you over the edge, she sat down with you again.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry about what happened.." You nodded, telling her it was okay. She sighed in relief. "Chef! We need you in the kitchen!" You sigh as you face Sana. "Sorry, baby. Duty calls, you can wait for me if you want." Sana nods as you go into the kitchen. A few hours later, one of your co workers were being touchy feely with you and Sana sat there, watching.

You looked uncomfortable as Sana continues to watch her actions towards you. She later tries to avoid looking at the two of you, in order to not cause a scene. You noticed this and sighed. You were gonna be in so much trouble if she doesn't stop. "I'm sorry..I have to go." You try to pry her hands off you, which didn't work since she was stronger.

"Just stay here for a while, babe.." That nickname cought Sana's attention and she looked at the both of you. You met gazes with Sana and you shook your head frantically, trying to pry her hands off you. Sana just continues to stare at you while the girl smirks. "Are you taken already?" The girl ask, attempting to seduce you. Sana coughs loudly, grabbing both your attention.

"Yes, Miss? Can't you see I'm hanging out with my girlfriend?" The girl answers, annoyed. Sana snaps her head up at this. "Girlfriend?" Sana says in a cold tone. "Doesn't look like it. In fact, she looks so uncomfortable right now." Sana says as the girl raises her hand in an attempt to take her cap off but Sana cought her hand. "You know, if your trying to expose my identity to dispatch.." Sana pauses.

"...I'm sorry to crush your dreams but I can't let you do that." You were about to step in but the girl spoke first. "She's mine. Finders keepers, girl." The girl says, making Sana smirk. "Oh really? If I tell you I have proof that she isn't single right now.." Sana looks up, but her face is barely visible due to the dim lighting. "...will you back off?" The girl looks at her.

"Show me then." Sana brings out her phone and shows her a text message that you had a few days ago. The girl seemed shocked. "Is that--" "Yeah, it's that." Sana answers, making your face red. The girl was speachless as she looked at you. "Tell me your name and I'll back off." The girl demands, making Sana smirk again and take off her cap. "My name is.." Sana stares at her and takes her mask off.

"Minatozaki Sana." This shocked the girl as she stared at Sana. "And..get your hands off my girlfriend." Sana says before the girl ran to the locker room. "Babe I--" "You could've handled it?" Sana stares at you. "You can barely even speak." Sana says, flicking your forehead. "If I didn't step in she would've already found your weak spot." Sana says. "And you know how I feel about that." Sana said.

"But you know I only love you, right?" She smiles. "Yeah, I do." Sana slowly leans in and grabs her cap again to kiss you. After the both of you pull away, you smile cheekily at her. "I love you, baby." You say as she chuckles at the nickname. "I love you too, babe." She kisses your nose and skips back to her seat happily.