Dahyun Imagine

|Jelous Dubu|
+Y/N's POV+
I came up with a cold so I'm spending my time here in Dahyun's room. I was laying down until <Your Bias' Name> entered the room. "Hey Y/N, Dubu made some soup for you." <Your Bias' Name> said. "Thank you." I said. <Your Bias' Name> Smiled. Don't fall for her. Your with Dahyun Y/N. You are with Dahyun. I didn't notice I was staring at <Your Bias' Name> for too long until Dahyun interrupted. "The soup's getting cold. Eat it." She said and left, not forgetting to slam the door shut. I ate the soup and I got greeted by an angry Jihyo. "What did you do Y/N?" She asked sternly. I looked at Jihyo, confused. "Your girlfriend's crying just to let you know." Momo said. "She didn't tell us the reason so we thought it had something to do with you." Jihyo said.
×after an hour of argument with Jihyo and Momo×
They slammed the door shut. I sighed. Why is this day so unlucky?! Aish! I was snapped back to reality by a knock. "I'm not in the mood. Please leave me alone for now." I said. But the knocking didn't stop. I turned to face the wall. I heard the door click open. I didn't even bother to look back. "If you wanna talk about it, I'm here you know." Dahyun said. "Dubu-yah," I called. "Hmm?" She answered. "I'm sorry." I said, still not facing her. "About what?" She said. "About making you jelous earlier." I said. "Can you please face me?" She said. I turned around to see her with red, puffy eyes. "I kina overreacted with that. I thought you were gonna leave me. I'm sorry too." She said. "Please don't cry in front of Jihyo and Momo again. I really hated their scolding." I said. She smiled. "They scolded you?" She said. "Yes and I really hate it." I said. She laughed. "I'll talk to them about it later." She said. "But back to the topic, I would never leave you Dubu-yah." I said sincerely. "I know. I'm very sorry, Y/N." She said and hugged me. "I prefer you don't come close to me *sneeze*. You might get--" Dahyun sneezed causing me to stop. "Nevermind. We're both sick now." I said. "You would never leave this tofu right, Y/N?" She said. I nodded in agreement. "Of course, Dahyunnie." I said and hugged her. "I guess our scolding payed off, Moguri." Jihyo said and fist pumped with Momo. "Seriously Jihyo?" I said..
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I'M DONE, Y'ALL! Y AM I SO HIGH
TODAY?! GOD! HOLY PENGUIN!
I'M SO HYPER! JISOOS CRUST!
BYE!
💟BAECHU