JH pt 2 (mentions of blood and stabbing)

I kicked open every door, having my knife ready with me and also some medical supplies. As soon as I entered her room, I turned the lights on and saw her bed. It had some blood and some bloodstains on the walls too. "Jihyo?" I silently called out. "Jihyo..?" I looked under the bed and found her. "Jihyo!" I exclaimed as she put her hand over my mouth.

"Shh..He's gonna find out you're here if you shout." She said, taking her hand off. "Too late." Her dad stood tall on the door of her room, a kitchen knife in hand. "Call the cops. I'm gonna deal with him." She nods, grabbing her phone. I grabbed my knife, knowing he would attack. He swung the knife at me while I dodged it. I swung the knife, slicing his cheek.

He groans at the pain and successfully stabs me at the stomach. "Y/N!" She exclaims, as I take the knife off of me, using my spare hand to keep the wound from bleeding any further. I don't care if I die. I stayed determined, swinging the knife at him as much as I can. He does the same, wounding me every time. "You can't--" He gets cut off when I stabbed his knee, causing him to go down.

I used a blanket to keep him tied down as I dragged him downstairs. Jihyo trails behind me as we hear sirens outside. The police took him in, while I asked Jihyo to pack her thngs. I sent her home with me as she treated my wound. "Why would you do this?" She tears the medical tape and places it on the gauze pad that was on my wound as she gets a bandage. "Your willing to literally die for me." I look away, biting my lip.

She wraps the bandage tightly but gently around my whole lower torso. She sighs. "I don't want you to get hurt because of me." She meets my gaze as I sigh. "I'm sorry..I don't know what washed over me..it's just that....I-I don't know.." She sighs softly. "It's alright..just..don't do it again.." I nod and pull her into a kiss.

At first, it was a shock to her but she soon kissed back, causing me to pull away seconds after. "I'm sorry..I just--" "It's okay." Her gaze is soft and she's smiling. "Do you love me, Y/N?" I nod. "I love you so much, Jihyo.." She caresses my cheek. "It's nice to know that someone like you loves me for being the way I am.." She trails off, blushing. "It's a nice feeling, Y/N." I look at her. "D-Do you..feel the same way too?" She smiles at me.

"Yes, Y/N. Yes I do." I pull her into another deep kiss and pull away a minute later. "Then..Park Jihyo...will you give me the honors to be your partner?" She nods and smiles at me. "I love you." I say as she smiles. "I love you too, Y/N-ah." I grin and we spent the night talking about random things and treating each others wounds.

It's been a few years since we started dating and she's been living with me ever since. Today wasn't a good day so I was currently burried in thought. I looked at my phone and saw that I had at least 30 missed calls both from her and my sister. I sighed. Was she really just tired of me? What if she really meant it? Was I annoying her? Am I boring? What if-- I recived another call from her.

Jihyo | You

. . . . . . .

Y/N? Babe, listen to me. Don't drop the call.

. . . . . . . .

Look..I-I..I didn't mean anything I said earlier...I just---

. . . Tell me you love me.

W-What?

. . . Tell me, Jihyo. Tell me you love me.

I love you, Y/N-ah. I love you so much..

. . . . . .

You're still on the line, right?

. . . . Yeah.

Okay, good. Babe, you have to listen carefully okay?

Hm.

Tell me where you are. I'm going there right now.

I'm in the house right now.

Okay, great. Now, I want you to wait for me and I'll be over there in a minute, okay?

Okay..

Alright.......I love you..

I love you too..

+
The line cuts as I was left alone with my thoughts. She arrives, immediately pulling me up and meeting my gaze. "I'm sorry..so sorry..I'm so stupid..I shouldn't have said that to you.." I grin and immediately pull her into a kiss. She almost immediately kisses back. We pulled away, and I look at her again. "I love you." I say, kissing the top of her head. "I love you too, Y/N." She hugs me tightly.