Sana II

I sigh, going down. "Mom, Has Sana arrived?" I asked as my mom pointed at the person by the couch. I quietly tapped her shoulder and she stood up, saying goodbye to my parents. After getting out, we both got in and drove away silently. I could feel the tension in the car so I didn't speak since I was afraid she was still cranky.

We arrived in the school and I quickly go down, with Sana going the opposite way towards the garden. "Zaki? Where are you going?" I accidentally blurted out, making Sana turn around. "What did you call me?" "Zaki.." She slightly smiles. "I guess I have a new nickname again." I got an idea. "But! I'm the only one allowed to call you that!" Sana nods. "Of course.."

It was lunch time and I met with Sana as usual. "Did you do well?" I nod enthusiastically. "I heard they're serving chicken today! I'm so excited!" Sana smiles. "Come with me." She holds my hand and leads me to the garden and leads me behind a bush, revealing a bigger garden. "Wow Zaki..this place is pretty.." I say as she smiles. "You're the first one to come here. I always come here alone."

"You know..I wanna tell you something Sana.." She looks at me as we sit on the grass. "What is it? Just make sure it isn't something weird alright?" She cracks a smile as I nod. "I'm sorry for avoiding you yesterday I--" "Let me cut you off." Sana starts, making me silent. "What happened yesterday already happened. Don't bring it up. Sure I was really upset but now we're okay..so it doesn't matter to me anymore."

I nod. "There's another thing.." Sana looks up at me again. "Sana I..I like you." As soon as I say that her face falls slightly and she stays quiet for a while. ". . . Since when?" I hesitate. "Um..three years ago?" Sana sighs. "I'm sorry..I don't like You, Y/N.." Sana says and I look at her. "W-Why?" Sana smiles. "I don't like you because...I love you, Y/N." That shocked me.

"Are you serious?" Sana nods. "Yeah." She leans in and kisses me. We pull away few seconds later. "So is Friday a date then?" Sana cracks another sweet smile. "Yup." I suddenly got an idea. "How bout I pick you up this time?" Sana pouts. "But I wanna drive~" I chuckle. "That's it. I'm fetching you. See you Friday at 1:30 Sana."

"I guess we missed first period already.." Sana looks at me. "It's alright. Not even the teachers know this place." I nod. We go back to class after the break and Momo immediately noticed my great mood. "What did you and Sana do?" She eyed me suspiciously as I grinned wider. "You'll find out soon. But I promise you! It's nothing bad." She nods, letting the topic go.

I see Sana with Jackson and she smiles sweetly at me and I smile back. She later joins me and Momo, leaving Jackson behind the bleachers. "You two are acting weird today.." Sana giggles. "Well, She said yes." I hold Sana's hand as Momo nearly spat her drink out. "You asked her out already? But I thought she was with that Jackson boy..?" I look at her. "Well, no. Jackson's taken. He has a girlfriend I think."

"Oh.." Nayeon appeared, Dragging a half asleep Jihyo with her. "Don't get me wrong, I didn't drug her, okay?" Jihyo snapped awake. "What the--Nayeon!" Jihyo let go of the older's hand and fixed herself. "She just had too much fun in the classroom.." Jihyo blushed at this and punched Nayeon. "Stop saying nonsense, you bunny."

Sana and I laughed. "Was it really nonsense though?" Jihyo blushes even more and doesn't respond. "You're in luck I'm in a good mood today." I laugh. "Okay, let's stop teasing Jihyo." Mina chimes in. "Finally! A mature one in this group." Jihyo says, fixing her skirt.

"Mature one? You're the one--" Jihyo punches Nayeon in the stomach, causing the older latter to groan. "Yah, Park Jihyo!" Nayeon looks at Jihyo. "Wha--" "If you're just here to tease me then good bye." Jihyo leaves with a pouting Nayeon following after her.