Chaeyoung Imagine (1)

It was a normal day for the twice members (Including you, the new member). There were no maknaes fighting over food, no sounds, no nothing. Jihyo flopped down on the couch and sighed. "This day's just way too normal." Jihyo said, facing you who was snoozing on the couch. Jihyo sighed. "at least you have Chaengie now." The leader sighed as she stood from her seat and went to the kitchen. "Hey Ji." Sana said, wrapping her arms around the short leader. "Y/N-ah~~" Chaeyoung shouted from her room as she ran into your arms. "Hey Chaeng." You smiled at your lover. "Hey babe, since I know your too lazy to go out how about we just stay here and cuddle?" you nod. A little later Jihyo went out of the kitchen and stared at you both. ". . . .Gays" She mutters and walked away. "Your gay too!!" You shouted at her. "Whatever!!" She shouts back. "Is Jihyo unnie on her period?" you shrug and look at Jihyo's retreating figure. "I guess." You decide to keep quiet. "She's being really salty these days, I wonder what's happening.." Chaeyoung said. "I dunno. Is she still single?" Chaeyoung shrugs. "As far as I know, She is." She answers, leaning closer to you. "Maybe Sana will change that." "Or maybe Nayeon unnie too." We both shrug. "Maybe."