Mina Imagine (2)

Sorry it took so long T.T...
since I feel guilty, I made extra chapters!
💕Baechu
-------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N POV:
Hi, I'm Y/N. I study in JYP High and have 9 friends. Well, I have a good amount of friends but I consider them as my closest friends. There's the student council president, Jihyo, the popular girl crush, Jeongyeon, The J-trinity or Momo, Sana, and Mina, The most beautiful girl in our campus, Tzuyu, one of the popular girls, Nayeon, the dubu Dahyun, the smol bean Chaeyoung, and of course me. We always hang out together and if I haven't told you TWICE is the most popular group here and I look like a potato when I'm with them :/. So anyway, Me and Mina were not as close as I am with the others, at least that's what I think. She doesn't even have my number! Though, I'm one of her secret admirers, I never talked about it with the girls. So they don't know anything. Well, except for Jihyo. I told her the other night. Enough introduction and let's get to the story. We're currently in my house, playing uno. Day: Friday night. Time: 10:45pm. "Uno!" Jihyo shouted, winning for the 6th time. "Guys, I'm bored. Let's finish our pizza and watch a movie." Momo said as she stared at the 5 half-full boxes of pizza and a stack of movies, together with 10 cans of soda, each of us holding one. "Yeah, sure." I said as I headed to my bedroom to get 5 blankets since I ran out of blankets. I walked out to see only one space left just for me. The spot beside Mina. I gently sat down as Momo inserted the CD. I passed the blankets to them and they shared. I awkwardly passed Mina my blanket. She chuckled and faced me. Though it's dark, I can see her very well because of the TV. She smiled warmly at me. "We can share since we only have 5 blankets." She said as she placed the blanket on my lap.
~3 hours later~
Current time: 1:55am. We were all still awake. "Guys, I think we might need to sleep now." Tzuyu said, rubbing her eyes. Nobody was really paying attention to Tzuyu, they were all on their phones. Mina and I were beside each other with Jihyo on my left and Sana on Mina's right. Since we're 10 and not all can fit on the living room floor we let Nayeon and Jeongyeon sleep on the couch. Tzuyu sighed. "Fine. I'm going to sleep." She said, turned the lights off and slept. Everyone rushed to their sleeping bags and focused on their phones once again. I was scrolling through my gallary when Mina moved closer. "Hey Y/N." She whisphered. I jumped a bit and faced her. Our faces are close. Very close. I moved back a bit. "Hmm?" I said. "Good night." She kissed my cheek and moved back to her original position. My cheeks heated up and I was shocked when I saw the blinding flashlight of a person named Park Jisoo. "I saw that." Jihyo said, smirking. "What the hell Jihyo!" I threw my neck pillow at her. "Ow, that hurts!" She said. I just chuckled and faced the other way, I got greeted by Mina's sleeping face so I faced Jihyo's way again. Jihyo silently laughed as the others were asleep except me, Jihyo, Nayeon, and Momo. I sighed and tried to sleep.
~the next morning~
I woke up to see Jihyo's face and I felt arms around my waist. I changed my position and laid down, my back flat. I felt the arms around me tighten and I finally saw who it was. It was Mina. I blushed and checked my phone. Time: 11:30am. I felt the arms loosen around me and I saw Mina stir awake. When she saw me she immediately removed her hands from my waist. "I-I'm sorry! I tend to get really...clingy when I sleep." She said, whispering. "It's okay. No worries." I whisphered back. We waited for the others to wake up and my parents too. We were all on the dining table some were standing or simply got a chair from the stock room. "Are you kids eating here?" My mom asked. "Yes/Most probably." They said. I went to the kitchen and drank my hot chocolate placed on the countertop. I went back to see the girls eating happily and chatting with my parents. I sat with them and talked until we went to that topic. "Who is Y/N's crush?" My dad asked and I gulped. "I, uh, my crush is, uh, no one!" I smiled. "Oh really?" Jihyo smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. "I know your crush! Your crush is-- mhph!!" I covered her mouth. "Shut up, Park Jisoo!" I glared at her. I took my hand off her mouth. "Nevermind." She said.
-a few weeks later-
I sighed as I dialed my sister's number.
[Hello? Y/N?] - my sister
"Joohyun-Unnie/Noona..." - me
[Oh, dongseng, what happened?]
"I can't take it anymore noona/unnie..."
[Let me guess, still hadn't confessed?]
"Noona/unnie, you know I can't confess to her."
[*chuckles* I know, I know.. but dongsaeng you can't hide forever...]
"How do I do that? I mean how do I confess to her?"
[Just be yourself. If you can't be yourself, then who else can you be?]
"Your not helping Noona/unnie."
[Do you want me to help you personally?]
"Please don't send Wannie- Noona/unnie over.. she was a cruel dictator..."
[*laughs* I still remember when you texted me 'Noona/Unnie! I was put under a cruel dictator called Son Seungwan! Help me juseyo!' Ahh~ good times...]
"Noona/Unnie...!"
[Alright, alright, I'll stop. I'll go there with the members next week since I'm still busy right now.]
"Alright. Bye Noona/unnie!"
[Bye dongsaeng!]
~call ended~
I sighed and went out. My parents are out of town at the moment so I only had a helper to help me. I went in font of Han River and leaned on the old tree by the river. I quietly sat under the shade of the tree a little while later. "Hey Y/N." I heard Mina. "Hey." I said back. "Why are you here?" She asked. "Nothing. I just wanted to get rid of the stress I've been feeling these past few weeks." I said. "Oh." She then sat beside me. "Jihyo actually told me something..." She trailed off. "She said that... you--" "Hey Y/N, Hey Mina." Dahyun cut Mina and came to us. "Hey." We both said in unison.
+A little while later+
After a little chat with Dahyun, me and Mina were alone again. "Oh yeah, what were you saying a while ago?" I asked. "O-oh. She said that you, uh, like me." She said with her cheeks slightly red. "Is it true?" She asked. "Well, uh, It's, um....true." I mumbled the last part. "I see." She said with an unreadable expression on her face. "We're gonna be awkward now aren't we?" I said and sighed. "Yeah, We will be. If you don't confess now." She said. "...what do you mean?" I said a bit confused. "Oh. Since a certain someone was too dense to realize I had feelings for them even though I've been dropping hints at Him/Her, looks like I have to confess myself." She said. "...huh?" I scratched my head in confusion. She facepalmed then rolled her eyes. "Oh my God, Y/N. How can you not know?" She said. "Oh my God, Mina. You know I'm slow." I copied her tone. "Pabo Bear." She said and flicked my forehead. "Ow! That hurts!" I rubbed my forehead. Then a shoe hit the back of my head causing me to lean foreward and accidentally Kiss Mina. She was shocked at first and pulled away right away. "Y/N, are you okay?" Mina asked while shaking her head, preventing her incoming blush. I nodded. I then saw Joohyun Noona/Unnie with Wendy Noona/Unnie, Seulgi Noona/Unnie, Joy and Yeri. "Your so dead." Wendy Noona/Unnie said and got her shoe back, which is the one that hit the back of my head. "You're so mean, Wendy Noona/Unnie." I said. "Who's this? Your girlfriend?" She asked. "Um...uhh..." "Yah Bae Seungwan! How dare you hit my dongseng?!" I heard Irene Noona/Unnie shout from a distance. "Are they your...sisters?" Mina asked. "Oh No. Only Irene noona/unnie is my sister." I stuck my tongue out. "YAH! I'm your sister too!" Wendy noona/unnie said. "Okay, okay chill! Irene noona/unnie, Wendy noona/unnie, and Yeri are my sisters." I said as they all sat around us. "Oh." Mina said. "So...your Mina?" Irene noona/unnie asked and Mina nodded. "So noona/unnie, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Oh we just came for a walk. Here." Irene noona/unnie gave me a dozen of red roses. "Bye dongseng!" She said as she walked away with the members. I held the roses tight. "M-Mina.." I called. "The truth is that... I-I like-- no, love y-you... and I-I wouldn't want to loose you so, please take these roses and forget about my feelings if you don't feel the same, because I would do so in a heartbeat..." I trailed off looking at Mina as I handed her the bouquet. She put the roses aside. "No." She said. "What do you mean no?" I asked. "No. I won't accept your roses." She looked at me. "Why not? I mean I know--" "Stop blabbering and let me talk." She said and I immediately stopped talking. "I won't accept your roses because I like you too. Very much." She said and smiled her famous gummy smile. I smiled back, kissing her and she kissed back of course. We pulled away 20 seconds later for air. "I love you, Mina." I said as I pecked her forehead. She leaned her head on my shoulder. "I love you too, Y/N." She said. "Oh yeah, since we're now official, can we exchange numbers?" I smiled and Mina chuckled. "Of course." She said.
~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~
|Camping with TWICE|
"Why are you so giddy Y/N?" Jeongyeon asked as we set the picnic mat. "Nothing." I said as I helped Dahyun with the baskets. Me, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Momo and Dahyun are setting up the picnic spot since we're the 'Boys' whlie the others are chatting. I was done with the baskets so I helped Momo set up the grill.
¤A little later¤
"And I think that's it." I said as we finished setting up the grill. "Why don't you take a rest for a while? You've been working too hard." Mina said. "Maybe later. I still have a bunch to do like gather firewood and set up the tents." I said. "We have firewood in the pick up." Mina said as she pointed at the truck. "Come on. Just for a whlie?" She said. I sighed. "Okay. I'll take a rest." I said as I sat down. Mina sat down beside me. "Thank you for camping with us, Y/N." She said as she gave me a peck on the cheek. "It's nothing. Besides, you know that your my weakness and I can't say no to you." I said as we both laughed. "Y/N!! The tent looks weird!!" Jihyo called from the across us. "Come, let's help them." I said as I stood and walked to them, Mina following behind. "WHY IS THE TENT UPSIDE DOWN?!" I said as I facepalmed. At the end, I was the one who fixed the tent.
~At Night~
We all placed our blankets on the ground and laid there with our girlfriends, waiting for the shooting stars. "Y/N, look! It's starting!" Mina said as she looked up. After the event, we went to the campfire and roasted our marshmallows while I was inside our tent, reading a book with a flashlight. "Hey Y/N." Jihyo said as I looked up from the book I was reading. "Hey Ji." I said. "Mina's looking for you." She said. "Oh. Tell her I'm in the tent." I said. "Alright." She said as she adjusted her glasses since it was sliding off and went out. A little while later, someone went inside. I couldn't see since it was dark and the only light was the flashlight and the campfire. "Y/N?" I heard Mina call. "Hmm?" I responded. "Do you want some meat?" She asked. "Yeah sure." I said as I stood up. "Let's get some meat." I walked out Mina following behind. We saw 2yeon being lovey dovey af, Sana speaking squirrel language whlie Tzuyu is looking at her weirldly, Momo eating jokbal whlie Chaeyoung is munching on some strawberries, Dahyun doing an eagle dance and Jihyo being noisy as always. I went to get a plate and put some meat on it and got chopsticks. "Let's eat?" I faced Mina and she smiled nodding her head. We both chuckled and ate whlie looking at the others. "I love you, Y/N." Mina said. "I love you too, Minari." I said.
+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+
|A Little Quarrel|
Ever since TWICE cameback with Cheer Up, Mina and I weren't able to meet up due to her tight schedule. I'm currently working as a waiter/waitress at a cafè here in Seoul. We were full today since we're in front of KBS, five blocks away from SBS and 5km away from MBC. Mostly idols, producers, and managers come here. I'm on leave since I sprained my ankle yesterday 😢. I nearly choked on my drink when I saw Jihyo in a unicorn onesie. I was laughing quietly. She scanned the place and her eyes landed on mine. I quickly put my hood on. She didn't notice since she just shrugged it off. Phew. Good thing she didn't notice me. I laughed harder when I saw Mina in a Penguin onesie. She looks like a penguin... A penguin who loves Heinz Ketchup! Mina was trying to get pass Tzuyu and Jeongyeon. "Chewy! Let me pass!" Mina said. "Unnie! You have to tell us the truth since you did it!" Tzuyu answered. "I told you, I didn't do that!" Mina raised her voice. The members were about to respond when I walked right in the middle. "Hey girls!" I said happily. "Hi." They all said. Jihyo crossed her arms and just stared at me. "What happened to your ankle?" She asked since I was using crutches. "Oh nothing too serious." I smiled. I nearly dashed out but the thing is I can't. So I slowly moved to the side and Mina held my shoulder so I stopped. "Let's have a talk later." She said, smiling softly. I just nodded, reaching for the door and going out. I went to my apartment and had a bit of trouble with the stairs since there was no elevator 😑. When I reached my apartment door, I opened it and went inside, not forgetting to close the door behind me. I sighed, putting my crutches beside the couch and sat on the couch. 10 minutes later, I heard the door click open, revealing Mina who was halfly out of the same penguin onesie. "Y/N, can we talk?" She said as she sat beside me. "Sure Minari, what is it?" I said. "I have this little quarrel with Tzuyu and...I dunno what to do.." She looked down. "What's it about?" I asked. "It's about our stage earlier..It was my interactions with Sana...Tzuyu got angry since she thought I was hitting on Sana.." She said as I chuckled. "Do they know about us?" I asked. She shook her head. "No... Y/N, you know I'm an idol...It's dangerous to say things like that.." She explained. "So she thought you were hitting on Sana?" I said and she quickly nodded. "Aigoo~ what do I do with you?~" I said as I pulled her down on the couch with me. We are now laying down, Mina on top of me her head on top of my chest, listening to my heartbeat. "What do you plan to do about it?" I asked. "I tried to talk to her again but she still won't listen" She said. "Let's facetime your members. Let's call Sana since Jihyo might be angry at me." I said. "Why would Jihyo unnie be angry at you?" She asked. "She was the first one to notice my ankle." I paused. "And I think she was angry about it and it made her more irritated because I didn't tell her what happened." I said. "I see. Shall we call Sana unnie then?" She said and I nodded. After we texted her, she called us. "Sana!" We both said. "Hello!" She said. "About the problem..." Mina trailed off. "Don't worry Mina-chan! I'll talk to Chewy about it." Sana said. "Wait here." She said. "Tzuyu! Yah, Chou Tzuyu! Come here!" We heard her yell as Tzuyu came rushing in. I saw Tzuyu glare at Mina. "Yah! Stop that your scaring Mina." Sana said. "Unnie..." Tzuyu soften her voice. Mina just stayed quiet. "Mina unnie..." Tzuyu soften her look. Mina still stayed quiet, nuzzling on to my neck. "Mina unnie... please look at me..." Tzuyu said. Finally Mina lifted her head up. "I'm sorry about earlier... I let my anger get the best of me..." Tzuyu said. Mina nodded slightly smiling. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings... please forgive me..." Tzuyu said. "And Y/N oppa/unnie... please don't kill me..." She said. Mina was still slightly smiling. "Alright Chewy, I forigve you...please don't let your emotions get the best of you next time." Mina said. I didn't say anything since I don't know what to say and then Mina slightly punched my chest. "Ow! What was that for?? I helped you!" I said. "Tzuyu is looking at you, say something." She said. "Oh, don't worry Tzuyu, I won't kill you...yet." I mumbled 'yet' which earned me another punch from Mina. "Ow! Stop hitting me!" I said. "Thanks oppa/unnie." Tzuyu said. "I hope Mina wouldn't murder you." Sana said. I smirked. "Oh she would." I said. "Huh?" Mina looked at me with confusion. "She would?" Sana asked. "Yep. In bed." I wiggled my eyebrows. Mina punched me again. Me, Sana and Tzuyu were laughing while Mina was blushing madly. "Oh Y/N, your the only one who can make THE Myoui Mina blush madly." Sana said. "I know." I said. "When do you guys have schedules?" I asked. "Next week." Sana said. "Okay." I said. "Oh we gotta go. Jihyo just got home from the leaders' meeting." Sana said. We said our goodbyes and I faced Mina again. "What do you want to do, Minari?" I asked but I heard slight snores instead. "You selpt on me, huh? I guess your tired too." I said and kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams, Minari." I said and wrapped her in my arms and slept.
#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#
|Don't Go|
I sighed as I read an article. Huh? I read it again. 'TWICE's Mina confirmed to be dating VIXX's Leo' I dropped my phone due to shock and it created a loud 'Thud' causing Mina to wake up. "What's the matter, babe?" She asked. I picked my phone up from the ground and showed it to her. "Oh." She said. "I, um, I can, um, uh, explain." She said. "It's because--" She got cut by her phone ringing. She looked at her screen. "Sorry babe, I'll be back I just need to take this call." She said as she went out. I sighed again. My phone started to ring so I looked at my screen. [Calling...<Jihyo>(010-453-2285)] I answered.
"Hello, Ji?"
[Hey Y/N, why do sound so gloomy?]
"*sigh* Nothing..."
[Eiii, I know you better than that. Tell me what's wrong.]
"..."
[Y/N? Are you still there?]
"Yeah."
[Have you read the article?]
"Yeah."
[Oh. No wonder you're in a bad mood.]
"Yeah."
[It's alright! Maybe it isn't true. Who knows?]
"Right."
[Oh. I gotta go. Talk to ya later!]
"Alright. Annyeong."
×call ended×
I placed my phone on the bedside table again and waited for Mina. When she came back, I looked at her then focused on the book I was reading again. She laid down close to me, her head on my chest. "Who was that?" I asked, my attention still on the book. "Oh, that was Leo." She said. "I thought you guys weren't friends?" I said, my full attention on her. "Oh we got close just this week." She said. "Okay." I said and turned my attention to my book again. She grabbed my book from my hands and placed it on the other side of her space. "Focus here, babe." She said. I stared at her. "It's a rumour. It isn't true." She said. "Then why is it confirmed?" I said. "JYP confirmed it. They don't want our relationship to be known." She said. "Why did you agree to it?" I said. "Y/N, I was forced to. If I didn't, our relationship will be in vain." She said. "Why didn't you tell me?" I said. She sighed. "Because I knew your reaction would be like this." She said.
=A Few weeks later=
I was watching through the window since Mina said she was with Leo and he's gonna send her here. I saw a car pull up, Mina got down and Leo Kissed Mina. I choked on the sandwhich I was eating. "Y/N, are you okay?" Dahyun asked as she gave me water. If I hadn't said, I'm with TWICE. I sat down on the couch. "I hate my life." I said. "Why? What happened?" Asked Nayeon. "HE KISSED HER! That's what happened!" I said, annoyed. They all had shocked expressions on their faces. "I know." I said. They decided to watch tv while I was reading a book. I heard the door click open. I looked over to see Mina. I just ignored her. "We better go home." Jihyo said. "But I'll stay." Jihyo continued. After everyone except Jihyo got home, me and Jihyo were talking and Mina is inside our shared room. "Leo just doesn't know his limits." Jihyo said. "I know right." I said. "Why don't you break up with her? I mean since.. you know? They kissed and stuff." Jihyo said. "I don't know, Ji." I said. "If I do that, I'll just put 4 years to waste." I said. "I guess that's true." Jihyo nodded. Mina went out of our shared room and sat beside me. "I thought you were going to sleep?" I asked. "I can't sleep." Mina answered back. "Oh, I gotta go Y/N. Let's talk later." Jihyo said as she stood and went out. When we were both in our shared room, Mina laid down. "How was your day?" I asked. "Good. How about yours?" Mina asked, smiling. "Bad." I said. "I know you saw." She said. "Saw what?" I asked. "Me and Leo kiss. I know you saw that." She said. I sighed. "I can't take this anymore." I stood up. "Maybe Jihyo was right." I said. "Right about what?" She asked, slightly worried. "That I should break up with you." I said sternly. "Y/N... No. Don't do this..." She said. "I have nothing against Leo anyway. I'm going back to Japan. I can't take this anymore." I said. Mina held my wrist. "Y/N, please. We can fix this. I know we can. We've been together for 4 years. Please don't give up now..." She said, tears in her eyes. Don't break down, Y/N. Don't break down. "Mina..." I paused. "I'm sorry." I said. "No...Don't go, please..." Mina sobbed. I sighed. "Goodbye, Myoui Mina." I said and left her in the doorstep of our apartment, crying.
×5 years later×
+3rd person POV+
Mina has been restless since the break up. She often spaces out and barely smiles, unless forced to. Y/N on the other hand, kept in touch with Jihyo asking if Mina was alright. He/ She got a job in Japan as a doctor. He/She goes to Seoul every once in a while because, why not? Right now, Y/N is in Seoul visiting his/her favorite cafe, the NorthEast Cafe. After he/she took his/her drink, there was a familiar van stopping by at the nearby convenience store so Y/N took a step back causing him/her to hit someone. Y/N turned back to see Mina. "Mi--" Y/N covered his/Her mouth as soon as he/she spoke. Mina looked up to see Jihyo and someone behind her. Yes, the 'someone' is Y/N. But Jihyo got her beanie and used it to cover Y/N's face. "Unnie, where's your beanie?" Mina asked, somehow bothered by the someone behind her unnie. "Oh, uh, I didn't have one." Jihyo said. "O...kay." Mina said. "Hang on." Jihyo ran away with Y/N. They stopped near the bus stop. "Okay, why didn't you tell me you were here?" Jihyo asked. "Uh, I did. Yesterday." Y/N answered. "Confirmed. You answered your phone still asleep." Y/N said. "What. The. Heck." The two turned to Mina who looked at the two. "Sorry unnie. She nearly killed us." Said Dahyun. "We tried to stop her." Sana said. "Uhh....this is not what it looks like. I swear." Jihyo said. "I... I better go." Y/N said and walked away. "Wait! Stop!" Mina said and ran after him/her. Y/N stopped walking. "Hi, Mina." Y/N said awkwardly. Mina hugged Y/N tightly causing him/her to take a step back. "I missed you." Mina said. What she doesn't know that Y/N was blushing madly, his/her heart beating fast and feeling butterflies in her/his stomach. She/he hugged Mina back. "I missed you too?" Y/N said. Well, it came out more like a question rather than a statement. Mina let go. "How are you and Leo?" Y/N asked. Mina just looked at Y/N. "We broke up." Mina said. "Oh." That's all Y/N could say. "I thought you were in Japan?" She asked. "Yeah. I just came to visit." Y/N said. "I see." Mina nodded. Y/N and Mina are now seated in the coffee shop, the members on the other table. "How have you been?" Mina asked. Y/N just sighed. "I honestly don't know what to feel." Y/N said, sipping his/her drink. Mina sighed. The two just stayed quiet, enjoying the company of each other.
×1 and a half year later×
Y/N quit his/her job in Japan and got a job in Seoul as a doctor. Mina and Y/N's relationship was good, they were close. Right now, the both of them were currently on the rooftop sitting on the edge. They were both looking at the stars, well Y/N wasn't. He/she is busy looking at Mina. While the latter wasn't paying attention and is in her own world, Y/N held her hand. Mina snapped out of her own world and interlocked fingers with Y/N. Mina returned to her own world, ignoring the shocked face of Y/N. "The stars are so pretty tonight." Y/N said. "Hmm. I agree, They are pretty." Mina looked at Y/N, causing him/her to blush and look away. "Mina?" Y/N called. Mina looked at Y/N and hummed in response. "Hmm?" She said. "Do you mind if we start over as a couple again?" Y/N asked. "Not at all." Mina said. "I love you." Y/N said. "I love you too. You pabo." Mina said, kissing Y/N's cheek.