Jihyo Imagine (2)

+Y/N POV+
Here I am again, visiting my sister Mina, and well, my girlfriend Jihyo too. I'm here in the practice room, seeing them practice. I actually have a slight crush on Momo, but of course I'm with Jihyo so, I didn't talk about it to her. "Jagiya!" Jihyo yelled from the other side of the practice room when she spotted me. "Hey!" I said and hugged her. "Mina-chan!" I yelled. When Mina spotted me, she showed her gummy smile and resumed her attention to her phone. Jihyo was yelling at Mina who silently listened. Momo who was mad at Jihyo, pushed her away from Mina and argued with her. Right now, Twice is not in peace. Everyone was fighting. Ever since Me and Jihyo got together nothing went Jihyo's way. Some people got mad at her, they all fought, and everything went down. I sighed waching them argue with each other. "FINE! I QUIT!" They all stopped arguing when they heard Jihyo say "Quit". "I QUIT BEING TWICE'S LEADER!" Jihyo's statement made everyone, even Momo, shocked. "LET NAYEON BE THE LEADER!!" Jihyo shouted, grabbed her bag and phone, then stormed out angrily. "Y/N your Jihyo's girlfriend/boyfriend, can you follow her?" Momo said. "I don't think she wants to talk to any of us." Sana said. I quietly stepped outside the JYP building and saw a familiar figure staring at Seoul's amazing view. It was Jihyo. I went closer to her and as I went closer, I can hear her sobs becoming louder. "Jihyo?" I said with a gentle voice. She wiped her tears and faced me. "What's wrong?" I said. Jihyo just hugged me tight. "I don't think I wanna be Twice's leader anymore. I just feel like I'm not the leader they wanted." Jihyo broke down at the end. "What makes you say that?" I said. She sighed. "People hate me." She said. "Then don't mind them." I said. "I-I don't know..." Jihyo shrugged. "Jihyo, just believe in yourself. If nobody believes you, just believe in yourself." I said. "Jihyo-ah," Momo said. "We're sorry. I'm sorry too." She said. "I appreciate that but, I'm not in the mood right now." Jihyo said. "I just wanna let you know that even if someone hates you, just know that we're always here for you. No matter what happens, we'll always be one. And your the perfect leader anyone could ask for." Sana said and hugged Jihyo. "Thanks guys. And thank you Y/N." Jihyo hugged me tight. "Of course, Jihyo." I said.

At the end, Jihyo pushed through and believed in herself. And the people who hated her soon loved her, TWICE became at peace after what happened, Jihyo on the other hand decided not to quit being TWICE's leader and everything got back to normal.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Done! I think that'll work...for now.
Bye guys!!
💝Baechu