Sana Imagine

Sana furiously typed on her phone, sighing loudly. "Welcome how may I help?" She says as a girl came closer. "One pack of cigarettes." The other says as she passes her the pack. "Anything else?" The girl slid 2 bottles of whisky to her. "That'll be ₩187,544." She gives her card and pays. "Say.." She starts. "Why don't you go home, babe?" She raises one eyebrow at her.

"I'm not bringing you home, Y/N." She says to her gangster lover. "But babee~~" She whines. "I have to finish work." She says sternly. "I'll wait for you!" She insists and she just nod. She sits down and waits. It was a good 30 minutes before Y/N notices a guy entering the store. The guy grabs two packets of ramen, heading to Sana afterwards. He started flirting with her. This pissed Y/N off as she stood up from her seat.

Sana gulped and prayed that the guy wasn't dead after this. "Hey." Y/N's tone was harsh as the guy faced her. Short hair, leather jacket, black pants, boots. And let's not forget the scar across her face that Sana loves so much. She was very tomboy-ish and of course very strong. The guy looked at her. "Back off my girl if you don't want me to maul your pretty face, boy." That's all it took for the guy to scramble out of the store.

"That was..amazing.." Sana said. "I don't want anyone looking at you like your a platter of meat on a table. Also.." Y/N took her jacket off and used it to cover up her girlfriend. "Don't wear such short skirts. It attracts hungry boys, you know?" Sana nods, covering herself up with the leather Jacket. Y/N goes back to her seat, observing.

Half an hour later, Sana stood, getting ready to leave but a hand stopped her. A hand on her butt, precisely. Sana stood frozen, her eyes quivering. She turned around, ready to scream when she realized who it was. "Quiet, babygirl." Y/N said, making Sana blush. "Y-Y/N..n-now is not the time.." Y/N smirked and leaned closer. Sana gathered all her courage and punched Y/N in the guts, which hurt the both of them, mostly Sana.

"Nice job, babe." Y/N smiled and put an arm around Sana, with Sana still crying a little on the inside because of the impact of the punch. "You're pretty strong for a woman." Sana didn't respond, holding her fist. "If I punched harder, I bet you 100 bucks my hand will be broken the next day." Sana said, making Y/N chuckle. "I love you." Y/N said, kissing Sana sweetly. "I love you too.." Sana said.

"Do you need some Ice for that?"

"That would be much appreciated."

"Okay, let's go buy some."