Mina Imagine

+3rd person's POV×
It was one night, a girl was playing Elsword and finishing some work on her PC waiting for her boyfriend/girlfriend to arrive from a birthday party. "Where the hell is she/he?!" She said, annoyed since it was past 12am. She decided to stop playing so she did. She went out and grabbed herself a drink. That's when she heard knocks. She slightly opened the door to see a man carrying only she could presume to be her boyfriend/girlfriend. "Is this Myoui Mina's house?" The man asked. "Yes, it is." She answered. "Can you tell her that Y/N is here?" The man said. "I am Myoui Mina." She answered and opened the door more widely. "Oh, uh, Y/N got drunk in the party and--" "Let go of me...." Y/N jumped off the man's back and smiled at his/her girlfriend. "I'll take care of him/her." Mina said. "I'll get going now." The man said and walked away leaving Mina in a state of shock. "*sigh* Come on, let's go in." She said as she put one of Y/N's arm around her shoulder. She then went inside their bedroom and placed Y/N on their bed. "Minari...come here..." Y/N said as he/she pulled Mina to the bed, earning a squeal from the girl. Mina was really bothered by the smell of alcohol so she slightly pushed Y/N away, but to her dismay, Y/N hugged her tighter and pulled her closer. "Go. Go change. Then brush your teeth, so that you could sleep." Mina said, trying to escape from her lover's grasp. "Can you even stand?" Mina said still trying to escape. "Hmm...sure...." Y/N responded and stood up and tried to walk to the toilet. I repeat TRIED. He/she ended up crashing in to a wall while Mina facepalmed. After everything was done, She tucked Y/N in but ended up being pulled down and hugged. AGAIN. "Jagiya, I still have something to finish. You have to let go." Mina said but Y/N refused. "What? Your silly game?" He/she said. "No." Mina answered, a bit offended by Y/N's words. "It's something important." She continued. "Why do you always lie, Myoui?" Y/N said and sighed. Mina was shocked by what her lover said. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Your dating him, aren't you?" Y/N said. "Eh??? 何を言っている???(what are you saying???)" Mina's Japanese suddenly came out. "What?" Y/N said, now looking at the girl in front of him/her in confusion. Mina blushed and shook her head. "My Japanese suddenly came out, Sorry." She said. A little while later, Mina felt the grasp loosen so she stood up only to be pulled back down. "Stay...please..." Y/N said and kissed her. Mina blushed madly. That was uncalled for! She thought. She then pulled away after 10 seconds. She then got into a comfortable position her head on her lover's chest, listening to his/her heartbeat. "Minari...sing for me, please..." Y/N said. Mina nodded and started singing a soft tune until she heard light snores from her lover. She too soon fell in to dreamland.