Jihyo Imagine

"I'll be there for you"

I sigh, looking at the ceiling. It's been two hours and I'm probably already late. I roll out of bed, my face landing flat on the carpet. What's the point of getting up? I ask myself, getting up. "Y/N! C'mon, let's go! We're late!" My sister's voice rang through the house as I get up and managed to brush my teeth and take a shower in 5 minutes.

I put my uniform on and run towards my sister. "Sorry, unnie. I overslept again." I lie. Gosh..I hate this. She smiles and hands me my lunch. I give her a smile back, but not a real one. We reach the university and I reach my class, apologizing. "Sorry, Mr. Lee, I overslept again." He seemed to have bought my lie as he let me sit.

Jihyo came in, this time with a bloody bandage on her arm and a couple of band aids all over her face and body. "What happened to you?" I ask, earning a struggled smile from her as she pulls her sleeves down. "I just fell off the stairs, that's all." I nod. "Ah, I see." I nod, listening to the teacher. A few minutes later, Jihyo has exused herself to the bathroom bringing with her a small pouch. After she came back,

The bandage has been changed. We exchange smiles, I seem really happy when Jihyo's around. She's like my happy pill. It was lunch time. I bring out my lunchbox and slide it to her. "Huh? Why--" "I don't want to see you starving yourself. Now, please eat." I give her my chopsticks. She looked hesitant to eat, but she still started eating.

It was dismissal and Jihyo had agreed for me to send her home. "Well..we're here." Jihyo stopped at her gate. "Well, I guess this is goodbye." She cracks a smile. "You have my number. Just call me." I nod. "I'll see you tomorrow?" She looks away. "Uh..well..I-I can't come.." My face falls. "Why?" I ask, preventing the tears from spilling.

"I just..I-I'm kinda busy..you know...school work and stuff.." I sigh. "I see." Suddenly, I see a mans shadow from inside the house. "Your dad's home?" She looks quite uneasy. "He is? Oh no.." She checks the time and her eyes widened. "He is! Oh gosh..I'm so dead..look Y/N..I need to go..see you Monday." She gives me a short hug before rushing into her home.

It was the next morning and I was woken up by the ringing alarm clock. I groan and grab the ringing thing, turning it off. I huffed, kicking my blankets off. I check my phone and I recived 10 missed calls from Jihyo. I decide to call her back.

Normal - You| Italic - Jihyo

H-Hello?

Jihyo..What's wrong? A-are you crying?

Y/N...I need your help...please he's gonna-- A sudden loud crash was heard followed by a gasp

Where are you? I'm gonna go there now.

Y/N..he's gonna kill me..please...save me..

I'm going there. Where are you?

I-I'm under the bed..in my house please..come here quick...

Wait for me..I'm coming.

+
I end the call and quickly get up. I change quickly and open my drawer to get a butterfly knife and a flip knife in case I need it. I put my shoes on and bring my phone with me.

Wait for me Jihyo..I'm coming for you.