Prologue: The 14 Years of my Life

They are aware that there are two of us but in their eyes there is only one

October 10; Namimori Hospital

Nana was 9 months pregnant. Going for her last check-up, she went to Namimori Hospital to see her beloved son for the last time on the monitor. Ignoring the fact that there are two of them inside her.

Beside her was her husband, Iemitsu. The fact that he is in the Mafia –Screw that- he was the leader of CEDEF, also known as the External Advisors of the Family, he was already thinking about the possible heir for the Vongola Famiglia, the most prestigious mafia family in the world. He knew it, he sensed it. There are sky flames flowing in one of his sons. Not just some but a LOT of it.

Now looking back at the monitor where you can see the twins, he frowned. Why? It's because the other one is not moving, not dead, just not moving. Just staying still in one corner. He, of course, saw it weird or peculiar. Well, who doesn't? Most babies are moving, if not, twitching. Now thinking he's getting tired of waiting for the baby to move, he decided to focus on the other one who is the complete opposite. He is active, wiggling whenever he can. Occupying most of the space. After realizing this, Iemitsu smiled because he can feel the sky flames in this one. He thinks that at last, he found the potential heir. Once again, ignoring the little one. If only Iemitsu knew that it's the other way around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Timeskip October 14, Namimori Hospital~

"WAAAHH WAAAHHH!"

All that was heard was the cry of a single baby despite that two babies were born.

"Congratulations Sawada Nana-san and Sawada Iemitsu-san. Both babies are healthy." Doctor Yamasaki, the doctor who delivered the babies smiled while giving the twins to the new parents. But all they did was take the crying one or now the younger one and cooed him over. While the older one was left in the arms of the doctor. They had forgotten him. But all he did was to stay calm as if he knew what was happening.

"Shh.. It's alright Mama is already here." Nana said comforting the younger until he stopped crying and slept in her arms. "Kyaaa! He's so cute! Right Dear?" She looked at her husband expectantly.

Looking at his wife, he smiled. "Yeah, you're right and I know the perfect name for him. Welcome to the family, Ieyasu-" but he was cut off by Doctor Yamasaki.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment but I'm afraid you are forgetting someone" He was furious. Never in his entire life that he will see the day where parents are ignoring their child especially one of the twins for God's sake!. He always believed that all twins, siblings, children must be treated equally. No favoritism, no anything abusive. Even the passing nurses are mad at them. "If you don't want to keep him or you will just forget him or abandon him then please sign here" He continued holding a paper to legally abandon the child and give him at the nearby orphanage. Nana almost signed for she doesn't care and only need one but Iemitsu feeling guilty and being the kind father for once, stopped her and looked at the doctor full of resolve.

"No, we'll keep him" He said firmly holding out his hand to carry the baby. Once carried, he smiled when he saw his face. 'AWWWW, He's so cute too. No, much cuter!' The baby giggled as if he knew what his 'Daddy' thought.

Gaping at the baby's action he almost dropped the poor baby. Finally realizing what will happen if he didn't stop, he shrugged all thoughts in the back of his mind. "Your name will be Tsunayoshi. Tsunayoshi Sawada." 'My little tuna-fish!' Of course this was left unspoken or the others will think he's crazy.