Chapter 9: Spring, Moon, and the Extreme sun

Chapter 9 Spring, Moon, and the Extreme sun

"Kyoko-chan, the blueberry cheesecake we ate earlier is really delicious, don't you think?" A girl with a ponytail said.

"That's right, Haru-chan! But don't forget about the triple choco, too!" The girl with the auburn colored hair replied.

The girl, named Haru, nodded, acknowledging what the other girl said. "I will never forget that cake. It's a shame that everyone is not here. I really wish we could eat together, especially with Iey-san."

Kyoko blushed from hearing Ieyasu's name and smiled. "Then we should invite Iey-kun and the others next time."

These two girls had just eaten in their favorite cake shop. They are now on their way home when a big guy and his subordinates blocked them.

"What do we have here? Two pretty ladies without an escort. That's rare." The big guy said.

"What do you want?!" Haru growled. She knew of these guys. They were the rumored gang who kidnap girls. As far as she remembered, no one has still come back so she stood protectively in front of her best friend.

The big guy whistled and smirked as he looked at Haru. "Wow, a brave lady. Now that's what I want." He said and gestured for his men to capture the girls.

The girls backed away slowly. Eventhough they're showing up a brave front, on the inside, they are really afraid. Haru turned around to face Kyoko and looked at her seriously. "Kyoko-chan! You must escape now!"

Kyoko shook her head. Tears are already forming in her eyes. "No! I won't leave you behind Haru-chan! If I leave you then what kind of friend am I?"

Haru smiled reassuringly. "It's okay. It's better if you escape than having both of us captured. Just promise me that once you escape, you will tell the others. I know for sure that they will save me."

Kyoko was somewhat disappointed at what Haru had said so she wiped her tears and grabbed Haru's hand "If I will escape then you will too." They were about to run away when they realized that they were already surrounded by men.

"Where do you think you are going? We still haven't had our fun. Now, now, where's your manners? Even after I listened to your annoying chit chats." The big guy said as he walked slowly towards the two before whispering something. "Hmmm... Who will save you now?"

"Iey-san will!! And I'm sure he will definitely kick your butts!" Haru angrily shouted.

The big guy perked and raised his eyebrows as soon as he heard what came out of the brunette's mouth. "Iey-san you said? Iey, as in Sawada Ieyasu?" He asked and looked at Haru's determined eyes. There was no answer but he took that as a yes and smirked. "Will he really save you? Ahahahaha!! That's interesting."

"Of course he will!!" Unexpectedly, the one who snapped and shouted this was none other than Kyoko. She really has faith in Ieyasu. He had saved her and her brother once. He even saved her from Mochida-senpai. So why not save her again.

It's the same with Haru. That's why she is really annoyed at the big guy for saying such nonsensical things. He had saved her from drowning to death. She owed him her life. He trusts him.

"It seems to me that you still don't have the knowledge of his true personality. If you ask me, he's the most cruel person I've ever met. Well, not that it matters."

The two froze from what they heard. Is it really true? It can't be, right? Not that they're doubting him but, did he really saved them? Was it all just an act?

"N-no... I-it... can't be." Kyoko said as she shakes from her spot. She still can't believe what he said. Ieyasu can't be cruel, right?

"Don't listen to him! He's bluffing! Iey-san is the nicest person I've met! He even saved me once!" Haru denied what the guy said. Though, even she is doubting herself now.