Chapter 2: My New Family?

"Tsunayoshi Sawada" a voice called out. After Tsuna was shot and fell unconscious, he didn't know what had happened next. He thought he was already dead. But a few moments later, he opened his eyes only to find himself in an unfamiliar place.

That place was beautiful, it was peaceful, calm, silent, just the way he liked it. It was his paradise, his sky.

"Tsunayoshi Sawada" It called out again. This time, it got Tsuna's attention. The voice was calm, collected, and most of all warm. Tsuna felt it familiar but at the same time not. Familiar because of the warm feeling it emitted and unfamiliar because he didn't know whose voice is it.

So not knowing what else to do in this situation, he asked the voice despite being mute, read as: refusing to speak. Well, who cares? He can do whatever he wants right? Also, he can't see the voice so it's okay.

"Who are you? Where am I? Where are you? Why are you-" He had many questions in mind but he was cut off by the voice.

"Calm down Tsunayoshi, one question at a time" the voice said as he revealed himself to Tsuna. As the voice came out of nowhere, Tsuna was in awe. The figure was the most beautiful- or should I say handsome- person he had ever met. The golden hair, those azure eyes, the porcelain-like skin, everything. He was perfect. And no, Tsuna is not gay, so can we just say he idolize him?

Anyhow, back to the story, the voice, now a person, giggled. Why? Because Tsuna's face is priceless.

"Tsunayoshi? Can you hear me Tsunayoshi?" the person tried to call Tsuna but to no avail.

"Tsunayoshi!" This time shaking him. And he at last was successful. Tsuna snap out of his trance.

"Ah, yes?" Continuing to speak as he felt comfortable to this person, Tsuna asked, confused to why the person shook him.

"You're spacing out. Are you okay?" The person asked worriedly.

"Oh... and yes I'm okay. Don't wor-wait! I'm the one asking questions" Tsuna frowned, well, more like pouted.

"Of course, Tsunayoshi" By that, the person smiled. "For the first question, I am Giotto, Vongola Primo, and also your ancestor"

"What?" Today was really eventful for Tsuna. First, he ran away, then he saw weird silver-haired guy, then he got shot, then now he met his ancestor that is supposed to be dead by now! What's next? Fire sprouting to your forehead? "Ancestor? Then I'm your descendant? Are you serious? And what do you mean Vongola primo?"

"Please slow down. I still have a lot of questions to answer, remember?" The person, now known as Giotto raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Hai, Sorry" Tsuna muttered lowering his head.

"Good. So... I really am your ancestor. Obviously, I'm an Italian but for some reason, I went to japan and changed my name to Ieyasu Sawada that I think is your twin brother's name. Am I right?" Giotto asked looking at the brunette.

Meanwhile, our Tsuna here froze when he heard Giotto's Japanese name. And for some reason, heat is overflowing throughout his body. He can't bear just to hear his twin's name. He is still not ready. 'So this is where his name came from. Well, at least mine's original' He sarcastically thought.

Giotto frowned as he saw this. Tsuna is still not ready yet, so he quickly said something to prevent it from happening. "Tsunayoshi, refrain from using you dying will flames. If you use it now with you weak body, you will die. You still can't handle it" Giotto reprimanded.

Tsuna gave him a confused look but eventually calmed down. He doesn't want to die. At least, not now. But he didn't know what a dying will flame so he tried to ask but...