Chapter 12: The Time at the Hospital and the Sun Arcobaleno's plan

It's already been a week since the kidnapping incident happened. Tsuna had just gotten out of the hospital and is now walking towards school alone, deciding it would be fun to surprise his friends. He was supposed to be out a few days back, but the doctors insisted him to stay. Tsuna sighed as he remembered his times at the hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

The next morning after Tsuna was admitted to the hospital. He was just sleeping peacefully until someone had barged into his room, shouting.

"Tsuna-sama!" Tsuna groaned as he put his pillow on top of his face to block the noise. Why does peace always wants to stay away from him? As he was about to sleep again, someone just won't stop babbling nonsense. Well, not really nonsense but still for Tsuna it is.

"Tsuna-sama, I brought some snacks and other things so you won't be bored. And I'm also here to keep you company. I'm really worried Tsuna-sama. If I ever saw that man again, he's going to die" The person said. Though the last part, a little bit dark.

Tsuna sighed. He already knew who the person is just from the threats. Knowing that the babbling won't end anytime soon, he started shifting himself to get a better view of that person. "Good morning too, Hayato. Though I wonder what brings you here, early in the morning?" He groggily said as he yawned and stretched his arms.

"Ah Tsuna-sama! You're awake! Are you okay? What about your injuries?" Gokudera frantically asked as he checks Tsuna's body for injuries.

Tsuna sweatdropped at Gokudera's action. He's a little bit overprotective of him but that's what makes him a good friend. Tsuna smiled. "Don't worry too much, Hayato. I'm fine and I don't even have injuries to begin with." 'Just the poison flowing, though.' He thought as he can't say it out loud. He doesn't want to worry his friend more.

"If that's what Tsuna-sama says so then it's okay. By the way, Tsuna-sama. The police called me earlier." Gokudera started and looked at Tsuna to see whether he should continue or not. But when he saw Tsuna nodded, he continued. "They said that after looking around more at that bastard's hideout. They found girls, more or less 10 of them. It seems that they were all fine and was just sleeping peacefully. They are now going back to their respective homes."

Tsuna widen his for a moment and sighed in relief. There is only one person who he could think of would save them. Though he was not that kind of type, (knowing his past), he is still kind. "Mukuro-san, thank you." He mumbled under his breath for Gokudera to not hear. Speaking of Mukuro, he remembered something to go to Kokuyo land. 'I'll go once I get out of this hospital.'

"Tsuna-sama?" Gokudera asked, worried because Tsuna is not answering him.

Tsuna got out of his thoughts once he heard Gokudera and apologized. "Oh yeah, I forgot. What about school, Hayato?" He suddenly asked which made Gokudera twitch and fidget on his spot. Tsuna raised an eyebrow on the silveret's action. "Hayato."

Gokudera sighed knowing he won't get away with Tsuna. "Skipped it." He bluntly replied.

Tsuna facepalmed. He already knew what Gokudera would say. "Hayato, how many times do I have to tell you to go to school and stop worrying about me. I'm perfectly fine. I had worse than this." He grumbled but then covered his mouth as he realized what he said at the last part.

Gokudera shadowed his eyes. If what Tsuna had said is true, then what he said his family had done to him is more than just ignoring him. "Tsuna-sama, are you telling me that you-" Luckily for Tsuna though, Gokudera was cut off by the slamming of the door.