Omake: Birthday Special

Omake: The Celebration of Our Birthdays

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeline: ? (it's a secret)

"Aahh! I'm so sleepy! I want to go home, fast!" A blond teen whined as he stretched his arms to fight the sleepiness.

"Now now, Iey-kun. We're already near your house. Just make sure that you don't sleep on the street before we got home, though." A brunet reprimanded as he saw his twin already dozing off.

"Hai hai! If you say so, Tsuna-nii." The blond, now known as Ieyasu said as he continued to walk beside his brother. "Though, you don't have to say that 'our' house is only mine. You're welcome there anytime."

Tsuna put up a sad smile after hearing that and said. "You welcome me but, she doesn't."

"Tsuna-nii.." Ieyasu looked down, guilty from what he said. "I'm sorry..."

Tsuna panicked when he saw Ieyasu became sad so he reassured him. "Ah, Iey-kun, it's not your fault. Lift your head up now."

"Now what did you do, Damn-copy?! You're making Juudaime sad!" The silveret shouted from behind.

"What did you say, silver-freak?! I'm not making Tsuna-nii sad! And you're still calling me that?!" Ieyasu shouted back.

Gokudera snorted and rolled his eyes. "The damn-copy will always be the damn-copy. That would never change."

Ieyasu growled and glared and Gokudera did too so to change the mood, the raven-haired teen, Yamamoto, decided to stop them. "Maa maa, Iey, Gokudera, don't fight. We're all friends, right?"

The white-haired teen, Ryohei, nodded in agreement. "Hm, that's right. FRIENDS SHOULD NOT BE FIGHTING TO THE EXTREME!" But this just made the two more annoyed.

"Shut it, turf-top, baseball-idiot! We are not friends!" Ieyasu and Gokudera retorted and when they realize they said the same thing, it made them fight more. "Don't copy what I say, Damn-copy/Silver-freak!"

Tsuna sweatdropped and sighed as he watched the whole thing. Why did the normal walk from school became this chaotic? "This never change."

Then a giggle was heard beside him. It was the girls. "Don't worry, Tsuna-kun. It just mean that they are lively and well." Kyoko said.

"She's right, Tsuna-san! So don't be depressed." Haru chirped.

"Boss..." The shy girl, Chrome, cheered Tsuna in her own way.

Tsuna smiled and thanked them before walking again. Well actually, Tsuna's already accustomed to them. It's already like a daily basis. Everyday, Gokudera and Ieyasu would fight, Yamamoto would try stopping them, Ryohei would only make it worse, and the girls would cheer him up. For him, it's already normal. Don't forget that he also had a crazy family.

After a moment of silence, Yamamoto suddenly spoke. "Hey, isn't Iey's birthday tomorrow?"

"Tch. It's nothing to talk about. Damn-copy doesn't need any birthdays." Gokudera scoffed making Ieyasu glare at him.

"WE SHOULD CELEBRATE TO THE EXTREME!" Ryohei declared.

"That's a great idea, onii-san!" Kyoko said.

While they are fussing about how they should celebrate Ieyasu's birthday, Tsuna just smiled at them and remembered how his birthdays was like before he met Varia. It was really sad and lonely.