Chapter 15: Twins Reunited

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just a perfect, normal day for a certain brunet. He woke up a little bit earlier than usual, ate breakfast, and was greeted by his friends in front of his house.

"Good morning, Tsuna-sama!"

"Yo, Tsuna!"

His two friends greeted him; Gokudera with the usual 90 degree bow and Yamamoto with his carefree self. And then they started the arguments.

"I told you not to greet Tsuna-sama so casually, Baseball-freak!" Gokudera growled. His dynamites were already in his hands.

"Maa, maa, we're all friends, right? Haha!" Yamamoto laughed, unfazed by the dynamites.

Tsuna, on the other hand, was already used to their arguments, so stopping them wasn't in his options. Instead, he just smiled and greeted them back. "Good morning, Hayato and Takeshi!" It was really nice to have such friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way to school, Yamamoto and Gokudera were still bickering with Tsuna in the middle. But then our clumsy Tsuna accidentally stepped on a dog's tail and they ran to school with an angry dog behind their backs, Tsuna had forbidden them from attack. At school, after they caught their breath, they spotted Hibari biting untidy students to death. Tsuna, being the kind friend as he was, walked towards the prefect and greeted him.

"Good morning, Hibari-san!" he greeted cheerfully, not fearing that he could be bitten to death because of his untidy look.

The skylark looked at the brunet with stern eyes before dropping a poor student who was bitten to death. "Hn. Omnivore." Then, in a flash, he threw his tonfa, grazing Tsuna's cheeks. "You still owe me a fight."

Tsuna, realizing what Hibari had done, widened his eyes and waved his hands furiously. "Hiee! Wait, Hibari-san!" he shrieked before dodging another tonfa.

Whilst Yamamoto was laughing at the scene with his hands on the back of his head, Gokudera, as the protective one, pulled out his dynamites and shouted at the blood thirsty disciplinary chairman. "Oi! Don't you dare hurt Tsuna-sama, you skylark!"

Hibari glared at the two for a moment and then back at Tsuna. "And for crowding, I'll bite you to death." Then he began chasing Tsuna. How he got his tonfas back so fast, I have no idea.

"Wait, Hibari-san! Not now!" Tsuna screamed and looked back. Hibari was still chasing him. "Hibari!" He tried again, but to no avail. Then he thought of something he didn't want to do, but it could be the only way to stop the raging Hibari. "Kyoya, please!" To his relief, Hibari did stop, but his embarrassment was too much.

"What?" Hibari asked. His tonfas were still in sight, but inside, he was satisfied that the brunet called him by that name again.

"P-Please, not now. But I promise I'll fight seriously next time." Tsuna stammered, still embarrassed from the previous name calling.

"Hn." was Hibari's only reply before walking away.

Tsuna sighed in relief, but then he remembered something he forgot to give. He searched his bag for the item and when he found it, he called and ran towards Hibari. "Wait, Hibari-san!"

Hibari turned around, a bit disappointed from the change of name again, and raised his eyebrows when he saw a purple bento box in Tsuna's hand.

"I thought you missed it, so I made one for you, just like old times." Tsuna explained and expected Hibari to reject it, but he was wrong. The bento was removed from his hands.